|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Paula go before she meets up with the others?
(a) The Tate galley.
(b) The National Gallery.
(c) The National Museum.
(d) The Natural History Museum.
2. Where does Pierce swim to?
(a) A crag.
(b) A cave.
(c) A buoy.
(d) An island.
3. Why does Ducane think he should not pity Judy?
(a) She could harm him.
(b) She would tell everyone.
(c) She would kill herself.
(d) She would not leave him alone.
4. What is Judy holding?
(a) A walking stick.
(b) A hair brush.
(c) A gun.
(d) A riding whip.
5. What part of Barbara's body does Pierce touch?
(a) Her chest.
(b) Her thigh.
(c) Her knee.
(d) Her stomach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julie say Ducane is?
2. What does Mary put the raspberries in?
3. What kind of alcoholic drink does Theo drink in Willy's cottage?
4. What does Pierce have tucked into his pants?
5. Where does Pierce want to swim to?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)