|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of animal does the author compare Theo's face to?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A hippo.
(c) A dog.
(d) A cat.
2. What kind of flowers has someone brought for Willy?
(c) Forget Me Nots.
3. Why does Ducane think he should not pity Judy?
(a) She would kill herself.
(b) She would tell everyone.
(c) She would not leave him alone.
(d) She could harm him.
4. Who does the short letter say it is from?
(a) A well wisher.
(b) An admirer.
(c) An enemy.
(d) A hopeless romantic.
5. What does Barbara think has gone wrong with Pierce?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has John received a postcard from?
2. What sea does Willy say he went on vacation to?
3. Where is everyone at the beginning of chapter 25?
4. Who does Octavian have to give a report to?
5. What does Pierce lose in the water?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)