|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the UK does Octavian plan to visit?
2. What does John think he needs?
(a) To go on holiday.
(b) To be attached.
(c) To be alone.
(d) To have a family.
3. What part of Barbara's body does Pierce touch?
(a) Her chest.
(b) Her knee.
(c) Her thigh.
(d) Her stomach.
4. What is the name of the women the men think the newspapers are going to write about?
(a) Anne Frank.
(b) Annie Nightingale.
(c) Joan of Arc.
(d) Helen of Troy.
5. Where does Paula go before she meets up with the others?
(a) The National Museum.
(b) The National Gallery.
(c) The Tate galley.
(d) The Natural History Museum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city is Ducane in at the beginning of chapter 13?
2. What does Barbara tell the twins she does not want to do?
3. What transport did Paula and her friends use to travel to town?
4. What does Mary think she needs to do to get Willy to open up to her?
5. What has Ducane received permission to search?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)