|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the women the men think the newspapers are going to write about?
(a) Anne Frank.
(b) Helen of Troy.
(c) Joan of Arc.
(d) Annie Nightingale.
2. Who does Octavian have to give a report to?
(a) The deputy primeminister.
(b) The transport minister.
(c) The health minister.
(d) The primeminister.
3. What country did Theo used to live in?
(d) South Africa.
4. Where does Paula go before she meets up with the others?
(a) The National Gallery.
(b) The Tate galley.
(c) The Natural History Museum.
(d) The National Museum.
5. What does Droysen think Radeech is depressed over?
(a) His mother's death.
(b) His financial situation.
(c) His wife's death.
(d) His loneliness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paula want to buy for Willy?
2. What do the men think the newspapers are going to write a story about?
3. What city is Ducane in at the beginning of chapter 13?
4. What word does McGrath use to describe the magic girls?
5. What does Kate like the idea of doing with Willy?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)