|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Ducane treated Jessica like?
(a) A whore.
(b) A student.
(c) A spinster.
(d) A child.
2. What does John think he needs?
(a) To have a family.
(b) To be attached.
(c) To go on holiday.
(d) To be alone.
3. What is the name of the women the men think the newspapers are going to write about?
(a) Anne Frank.
(b) Helen of Troy.
(c) Annie Nightingale.
(d) Joan of Arc.
4. What kind of flowers has someone brought for Willy?
(d) Forget Me Nots.
5. What has Ducane received permission to search?
(a) Willy's house.
(b) Octavian's offices.
(c) Radeecy's house.
(d) The House of Commons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary think she needs to do to get Willy to open up to her?
2. Where does Pierce want to swim to?
3. What does Barbara tell the twins she does not want to do?
4. What kind of animal does the author compare Theo's face to?
5. Who does Ducane think McGrath sold information to?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)