|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the women the men think the newspapers are going to write about?
(a) Joan of Arc.
(b) Annie Nightingale.
(c) Anne Frank.
(d) Helen of Troy.
2. Where are Paula, Kate and Mary at the beginning of chapter 17?
(a) At the swimming baths.
(b) At home.
(c) In a forest.
(d) In town.
3. What country did Theo used to live in?
(a) South Africa.
4. What does Barbara tell the twins she does not want to do?
5. What does Paula think Eric's hands always smelled like?
(d) Dog hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of alcoholic drink does Theo drink in Willy's cottage?
2. What does Barbara think has gone wrong with Pierce?
3. What kind of animal does the author compare Theo's face to?
4. What transport did Paula and her friends use to travel to town?
5. Where does Pierce want to swim to?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)