Chapter 1 | Chapter 2
1. What does Octavian Gray hear from his office?
(a) A scream.
(b) A firework.
(c) An explosion.
(d) A gunshot.
2. What is Richard's Biranne's position at the company?
(a) Chief engineer.
(b) Computer analyst.
(d) Head of department.
3. Who does Octavian suggest they telephone?
(a) The sheriff.
(c) Scotland Yard.
(d) The military.
4. What have the twins brought to the house?
5. What is the name of Mary's 15-year-old son?
6. What is Pierce decorating Barbie's room with?
Chapter 3 | Chapter 4
7. What is Jessica Bird's occupation?
(a) A writer.
(b) A detective.
(c) A secretary.
(d) A teacher.
8. What does John think he needs?
(a) To have a family.
(b) To go on holiday.
(c) To be attached.
(d) To be alone.
9. What do the men think the newspapers are going to write a story about?
(a) A love triangle.
(b) Drug abuse.
This section contains 3,074 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)