Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What military implement does Lieutenant Major George Thompson build at Curupayty?
2. Which of the following adjectives best describes General Diaz?
3. Why do the Paraguayan forces refuse to fight alongside the indigenous Indians of the land?
4. To where does Colonel Thompson escape, meeting up with his brother?
5. Which of the following creatures does NOT infest Dr. Mastermind's cell?
Essay Topic 1
Franco was arguably a terrible father to his children. Choose two of Franco's children and explain the negative effects that he had on their upbringing. How might the lives of the Lopez children have been altered if they were raised without Franco in their lives?
Essay Topic 2
Franco makes many poor decisions regarding his troops during his battle against Brazil. Choose two examples of poor military decisions that Franco makes during the war and explain the outcome that each of these decisions has on his troops.
Essay Topic 3
The three wet nurses Ella hired to help raise her children each had drastically different personalities. Name and describe all three of the wet nurses Ella hired, and explain the effect each woman had on the lives of the Lopez children.
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)