Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What military implement does Lieutenant Major George Thompson build at Curupayty?
2. Which of the following adjectives best describes General Diaz?
3. Why do the Paraguayan forces refuse to fight alongside the indigenous Indians of the land?
4. To where does Colonel Thompson escape, meeting up with his brother?
5. Which of the following creatures does NOT infest Dr. Mastermind's cell?
Essay Topic 1
Pancho grew up to be a man exactly like his father. Choose two examples of moments in his life when Pancho behaved in a way that Franco might have, and explain where Pancho learned his unemotional behaviors.
Essay Topic 2
Ella and Franco had very different childhoods that inevitably led them to each other. Compare and contrast the childhoods that these characters had, and explain how their upbringings irrevocably altered their relationship.
Essay Topic 3
The three wet nurses Ella hired to help raise her children each had drastically different personalities. Name and describe all three of the wet nurses Ella hired, and explain the effect each woman had on the lives of the Lopez children.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)