Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters is struck by lightning but manages to survive?
(b) Dona Ines.
2. What does Franco build on the only high ground of Humaita?
(a) A play yard for his children.
(b) A hospital.
(c) An opera house.
(d) A fort.
3. How does Ella defend herself against the native Brazilian that attacks her while she is traveling?
(a) By stabbing him with a sword.
(b) By threatening him with Franco's power.
(c) By punching him in the nose.
(d) By running away and hiding in the woods.
4. How does Franco die?
(a) He is stabbed to death.
(b) He is shot.
(c) He is executed by the Brazilian courts.
(d) He is drowned.
5. How long is Dr. Mastermind kept in his jail cell?
(a) Seven years.
(b) Seven months.
(c) Seven days.
(d) Seven hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is General Diaz's position in Franco's army?
2. Where is General MacMahon recalled to after the fall of Asuncion?
3. Which of the following characters manages to coax Mathilde back into health?
4. To where does Colonel Thompson escape, meeting up with his brother?
5. Why is Dr. Mastermind arrested?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)