|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alonzo Taylor do for a living at Obispo Cue?
(a) He is a gardener.
(b) He is a stone worker.
(c) He is a musician.
(d) He is a pool boy.
2. Why is Dr. Mastermind arrested?
(a) He is given no reason for his arrest.
(b) For letting General Diaz die.
(c) For stealing medical supplies.
(d) For treason.
3. Which of the following descriptions does NOT describe the state of Mathilde when the family reaches the Aquidaban River?
(c) Covered in sores.
4. What is General Diaz's position in Franco's army?
(a) Chief of Staff.
(b) Lieutenant Major.
(c) Commander in Chief.
(d) Secretary of Defense.
5. How does Franco witness the battles at Curupayty?
(a) By cowering behind boulders.
(b) He reads about the battles in field reports.
(c) By fighting on the front lines with his men.
(d) He watches through field glasses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ella bury Franco's body?
2. What does Franco give to Ella when she arrives at Humaita?
3. What is Maria Oliva's dead body wrapped in while it awaits preparations?
4. What does Franco demand from all the women in Paraguay to help support his war against Brazil?
5. Which of the following characters are NOT jailed together in San Fernando?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)