|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters are NOT jailed together in San Fernando?
(a) Charles Washburn.
(b) Benigno Lopez.
(c) Vinciendo Lopez.
(d) Dr. Mastermind.
2. Where is General MacMahon recalled to after the fall of Asuncion?
(d) New York.
3. Who tells Benigno of the plan to overthrow Franco?
(a) Dr. Kennedy.
(c) Dr. Mastermind.
(d) Charles Washburn.
4. Which of Ella's sons is killed during the flight from Paraguay?
5. Who finds Maria Olivia's dead body?
(c) Dona Ines.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ella take with her to Caacupe to rob the statues?
2. When Ella returns to Paris, where does she hear that Princess Mathilde is living?
3. What is Maria Oliva's dead body wrapped in while it awaits preparations?
4. What does Alonzo Taylor do for a living at Obispo Cue?
5. What does Franco build on the only high ground of Humaita?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)