Short Answer Questions Key
1. At the opening of the novel, where does Ella live?
2. What object of Ella's does Franco stop and pick up when she drops it?
A feather from her hat.
3. To whom is Princess Mathilde reportedly related to?
4. How old is Ella when she leaves her childhood home and changes her name?
5. How many times has Ella been married since leaving home?
6. What is the nationality of Dimitri, Ella's live-in man?
He is Russian.
7. Who is Marie?
8. What does Franco deliver to Ella's home, bribing the doorman to give to her?
His calling card.
This section contains 4,003 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)