|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8: Cerro Leon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Corinna live before she passes away?
(a) Five days.
(b) Five hours.
(c) Five months.
(d) Five years.
2. Who does Ella have trouble conversing with aboard the steamer?
(b) Her newborn son.
(c) Dr. Kennedy.
(d) The other female passengers.
3. At the opening of the novel, where does Ella live?
(a) In Ireland.
(b) In Paris.
(c) In Paraguay.
(d) In Russia.
4. What does Ella do for Franco every night until he falls asleep?
(a) Counts his money.
(b) Rubs his feet.
(c) Reads to him.
(d) Sings for him.
5. How long will Ella and Franco's trip to Buenos Ayres take them?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Three hours.
(c) Three days.
(d) Three months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who writes the letter to Franco declaring him President of Paraguay?
2. Who is Rosaria?
3. Upon arriving in Buenos Ayres, how does Ella feel about Dimitri?
4. What does Ella decide to name her newborn son?
5. Which of the following characters does NOT travel to Buenos Ayres with Ella and Franco?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)