|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Lake Ipacarai.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of Marie's body is broken during her accident?
(a) Her arm.
(b) Her neck.
(c) Her nose.
(d) Her leg.
2. How does Ella feel when she hears the news that Marie has died?
(a) She is confused and refuses to believe that her friend has died.
(b) She is completely apathetic.
(c) She is momentarilly sad but quickly gets over it.
(d) She stays in mourning for weeks.
3. What does Henry Kennedy do for a living?
(a) He is a doctor.
(b) He is an artist.
(c) He is a theif.
(d) He is a blacksmith.
4. How do Ella and Franco plan to travel to Buenos Ayres?
(a) By carriage.
(b) By plane.
(c) By car.
(d) By ship.
5. How many guns are ordered to shoot in the salute to Juan Franco?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dona Ines' father do for a living?
2. How does Corinna die?
3. How many innocent people are put into prisons during the dictatorship prior to Franco's father taking power?
4. How long will Ella and Franco's trip to Buenos Ayres take them?
5. What is the name of Ella's fifth son?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)