|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Buenos Ayres.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ella doing when her water breaks?
(a) Shopping for new shoes.
(b) Taking a bath.
(c) Traveling back to the city.
(d) Writing a letter to Dimitri.
2. What does Henry Kennedy do for a living?
(a) He is an artist.
(b) He is a theif.
(c) He is a blacksmith.
(d) He is a doctor.
3. What relationship does Carmencita have with Carlos?
(a) They were engaged.
(b) They were married.
(c) They were business partners.
(d) They were siblings.
4. What does Dona Ines' father do for a living?
(a) He was a teacher.
(b) He was a chef.
(c) He was a soldier.
(d) He was a carpenter.
5. Who is Marie?
(a) Ella's servant.
(b) Ella's best friend.
(c) Ella's daughter.
(d) Ella's sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Ella when she leaves her childhood home and changes her name?
2. How does Franco travel to Paraguay from Buenos Ayres?
3. How does Ella pass her time in Buenos Ayres?
4. In what month do Ella and Franco leave for Buenos Ayres?
5. At the opening of the novel, where does Ella live?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)