|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Pikysyry.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which adjective does Franco use to describe his sisters?
2. What is the name of the previous dictator of Paraguay, before Franco's father?
(a) King Peter Phillipe.
(b) Luz Pasqual.
(c) Hernando de Cueranto.
(d) Don Jose Gaspar Rodriguez de Francia.
3. In addition to the Obispo Cue, what other building does Franco build for Ella?
(a) A swimming arena.
(b) A sauna/steamroom.
(c) An opera house.
(d) A horse stable.
4. How many daughters does Ella give birth to through the course of her child bearing years?
5. What is General Diaz doing when he is hit during the torpedo strike?
(a) Rowing his canoe.
(b) Eating at the mess hall.
(c) Fishing on a bridge.
(d) Sleeping in his bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the man who speaks out against Franco during his election?
2. During what month does Ella write a letter rebuking Franco's sisters to Mathilde?
3. What does Ella find most attractive about Franco?
4. How many men does Franco foolishly lose during his battle in the marshes?
5. Who does Marie dictate letters back home to?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)