|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Pikysyry.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ella stay behind in Buenos Ayres while Franco travels ahead?
(a) To purchase a home.
(b) To have the baby.
(c) Becuase she is ill.
(d) Because she doesn't want to meet Franco's family.
2. Which of the following characters is typically the only one to parent Franco's sons?
(a) Senora Juliana.
(c) Dona Ines.
(d) Maria Olivia.
3. How does Ella treat Marie after her accident?
(a) She leaves her behind.
(b) She prays feverishly.
(c) She stays by her side.
(d) She sends a letter wishing Marie well.
4. What is the nationality of Dimitri, Ella's live-in man?
(a) He is German.
(b) He is Spanish.
(c) He is French.
(d) He is Russian.
5. Which character arranges for Dr. Mastermind's release from prison?
(a) Ella Lynch.
(b) Charles Washburn.
(c) Baron von Fischer-Truenfeld.
(d) Dona Ines.
Short Answer Questions
1. In addition to the Obispo Cue, what other building does Franco build for Ella?
2. How does Ella pass her time in Buenos Ayres?
3. Which adjective does Franco use to describe his sisters?
4. What city does Ella tell her children about while they are watching the executions?
5. Which of the following groups of people are NOT considered a threat by Franco?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)