|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: Asuncion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Marie delirious during her last days of life?
(a) From a concussion.
(b) From blood loss.
(c) From starvation.
(d) From fever.
2. Who is Marie?
(a) Ella's servant.
(b) Ella's daughter.
(c) Ella's best friend.
(d) Ella's sister.
3. How does Ella treat Marie after her accident?
(a) She sends a letter wishing Marie well.
(b) She prays feverishly.
(c) She stays by her side.
(d) She leaves her behind.
4. Who is Rosaria?
(a) A grocer.
(b) A chemist.
(c) A wet nurse.
(d) A seamstress.
5. What is Ella doing when her water breaks?
(a) Shopping for new shoes.
(b) Traveling back to the city.
(c) Taking a bath.
(d) Writing a letter to Dimitri.
Short Answer Questions
1. What threat does Franco's uncle threaten to any bishop who dares to baptize Juan Francisco?
2. What part of Marie's body is broken during her accident?
3. Who returns to Marie to tend to her injuries?
4. How does Ella decide to travel after leaving the steamer?
5. Which of the following characters does NOT travel to Buenos Ayres with Ella and Franco?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)