|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Corrientes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Franco reward the men who survived the attack on Riachuelto?
(a) He has them killed.
(b) He sends them home to their families.
(c) He gives them medals.
(d) He has them jailed.
2. Why does Franco's father have Carlos arrested?
(a) For debts.
(b) For treason.
(c) For theivery.
(d) For murder.
3. How long does Corinna live before she passes away?
(a) Five months.
(b) Five days.
(c) Five years.
(d) Five hours.
4. Why is Marie delirious during her last days of life?
(a) From fever.
(b) From blood loss.
(c) From starvation.
(d) From a concussion.
5. What does Pancho do when he finally catches his younger brother in the garden?
(a) He slaps his brother across the face.
(b) He buries him in a deep hole.
(c) He gives him a giant hug.
(d) He pleads with his brother to treat him more kindly.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many ships does Franco send to Riachuelto with the hopes of capturing the Brazilian fleet?
2. How does Ella treat Marie after her accident?
3. Where does Franco fit in the birth order of his siblings?
4. What does Colonel Estigarribia do after watching half his troops get slaughtered at the Rio Grande?
5. How do the women aboard the steamer treat Ella?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)