|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Corrientes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Franco ride in the military because it sits him higher than the rest of the troops?
(a) A native Paraguayan horse.
(b) A Clydesdale.
(c) A stallion.
(d) A mule.
2. Where do the two Paraguayan businessmen travel without state permission?
3. In addition to the Obispo Cue, what other building does Franco build for Ella?
(a) An opera house.
(b) A sauna/steamroom.
(c) A horse stable.
(d) A swimming arena.
4. Which of Franco's sons is already showing his tendency toward being unemotional?
5. How does Ella decide to travel after leaving the steamer?
(a) By foot.
(b) By horseback.
(c) By carriage.
(d) By train.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Ella and Franco plan to travel to Buenos Ayres?
2. Which of the following is NOT a name given to Ella and Franco's sons?
3. What is General Robles' response to the swift defeat of the Paraguayan Navy at Riachuelto?
4. Who is Charles Washburn?
5. How many daughters does Ella give birth to through the course of her child bearing years?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)