|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Corrientes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first to discover that Ella is pregnant?
(c) Dona Ines.
2. Which adjective does Franco use to describe his sisters?
3. How many generals does Franco put in charge of his troops at the Rio Grande?
4. What part of Marie's body is broken during her accident?
(a) Her nose.
(b) Her neck.
(c) Her leg.
(d) Her arm.
5. What is General Robles' response to the swift defeat of the Paraguayan Navy at Riachuelto?
(a) He pulls his troops from battle.
(b) He sends his troops into battle knowing they will be slaughtered.
(c) He demands victory over Brazil from his troops.
(d) He sends his troops for reinforcement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Maria Oliva's dead body wrapped in while it awaits preparations?
2. How many ships does Franco send to Riachuelto with the hopes of capturing the Brazilian fleet?
3. What does Dona Ines' father do for a living?
4. What accident happens to Marie during her travels to Paraguay?
5. Why is Marie delirious during her last days of life?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)