1. In Chapter 1, what is the event that occasions the meeting between Quinn and Stillman?
A telephone call.
2. What does Quinn do for a living?
Writes mystery novels.
3. What does Quinn like to do most in his free time?
Walk through the city.
4. What is Quinn's pseudonym?
5. What is Quinn reading when the phone rings?
Marco Polo's Travels.
6. Where is Quinn the second time the telephone rings?
In the bathroom.
7. According to the telephone conversation at the end of Chapter 1, why does the caller need Quinn to protect him?
The caller believes he is going to be murdered.
This section contains 5,028 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)