|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through City of Glass, Chapter 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter Stillman have in common with Quinn's son?
(a) They are the same height.
(b) They are the same age.
(c) They both are Mets fans.
(d) They are both named Peter.
2. What is the name of the hotel where Stillman stays?
(a) The Hotel Harmony.
(b) The Plaza Hotel.
(c) The Hotel Symphony.
(d) The Hotel California.
3. What is Quinn's pseudonym?
(a) William Wilson.
(b) Max Work.
(c) Peter Stillman.
(d) Thomas Williams.
4. According to Stillman's notes in Chapter 5, which character does he suspect of not being trustworthy?
(a) Virginia Stillman.
(b) Peter Stillman.
(c) The counterman at the luncheonette.
(d) Paul Auster.
5. Why does Quinn decide not to continue following the second Stillman and to instead turn around and follow the first?
(a) He was following the second man out of spite.
(b) He began to doubt that Stillman would be so elegant.
(c) He lost sight of the second Stillman.
(d) He flipped a coin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which text does Stillman use as the basis of his argument about the fall of man in his book?
2. What is Peter Stillman's profession?
3. What does Virginia Stillman do after she walks Quinn to the door in Chapter 3?
4. What is Quinn reading when the phone rings?
5. Where did Virginia and Peter Stillman meet?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)