|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through City of Glass, Chapter 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the information in Chapter 4, who was the Scottish sailor considered to be the model for Robinson Crusoe?
(a) Captain Hook.
(b) Kaspar Hauser.
(c) Peter of Hanover.
(d) Alexander Selkirk.
2. Who held Peter Stillman captive in the dark room for nine years?
(a) His wife.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His brother.
3. What book is the girl reading with whom Quinn converses in the waiting room?
(a) The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle.
(b) The New York Triology by Paul Auster.
(c) Suicide Squeeze by William Wilson.
(d) Paradise Lost by John Milton.
4. Why does Quinn decide not to continue following the second Stillman and to instead turn around and follow the first?
(a) He flipped a coin.
(b) He lost sight of the second Stillman.
(c) He began to doubt that Stillman would be so elegant.
(d) He was following the second man out of spite.
5. What does Quinn do for a living?
(a) Writes poetry.
(b) Writes romance novels.
(c) Writes mystery novels.
(d) Writes medical textbooks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the hotel where Stillman stays?
2. Where did Virginia and Peter Stillman meet?
3. What was Virginia Stillman's profession before she married Peter?
4. What does Quinn like to do most in his free time?
5. In Chapter 1, what is the event that occasions the meeting between Quinn and Stillman?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)