|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through City of Glass, Chapter 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Quinn go to read Stillman's book?
(a) The Columbia Library.
(b) Central Park.
(c) The Stillman's apartment.
(d) The bookstore.
2. What does Peter Stillman have in common with Quinn's son?
(a) They are the same height.
(b) They both are Mets fans.
(c) They are both named Peter.
(d) They are the same age.
3. What is Peter Stillman's profession?
(a) He is a poet.
(b) He is an engineer.
(c) He is a firefighter.
(d) He is a teacher.
4. What instrument does Quinn use for the first drafts of all of his writing?
(a) A typewriter.
(b) A computer.
(d) A pen.
5. What does Quinn purchase before leaving the luncheonette?
(a) A blue notebook.
(b) A bag of potato chips.
(c) A magazine.
(d) A red notebook.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Quinn wearing when he first begins writing notes about the Stillman case in Chapter 5?
2. Where is Quinn the second time the telephone rings?
3. Where did Virginia and Peter Stillman meet?
4. What was Virginia Stillman's profession before she married Peter?
5. In Chapter 7, where does Quinn go to find Stillman?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)