|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Locked Room, Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the story Ghosts set?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) Rio de Janeiro.
(d) New York.
2. What year is it when Blue begins work on the case?
3. On what occasion does the sexual relationship between the narrator and Sophie Fanshawe begin?
(a) On the day that they meet to discuss Fanshawe's work for the first time.
(b) On the narrator's birthday.
(c) On the day that Fanshawe's work is accepted by the publisher.
(d) On Sophie Fanshawe's birthday.
4. In Chapter 8, what do each of the maps of Stillman's routes resemble to Quinn?
(a) A heart.
(b) A letter of the alphabet.
(c) A cloud.
(d) A flower.
5. In Chapter 8, what is the message spelled out by the letters of the maps?
(a) THE MYTH OF PARADISE.
(b) THE TOWER OF BABEL.
(c) THE MYTH OF BABEL.
(d) THE NEW BABEL.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is absent from amongst Fanshawe's writings in the suitcase?
2. According to the information provided in the first paragraph of Ghosts, who is it that walks through the door, thus beginning the story?
3. What does Blue watch Black do every day?
4. What is the name of the Park where Stillman tends to spend several hours each day?
5. Whom does Blue telephone to inform that he will be going undercover?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)