|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Locked Room, Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the amount of the monetary advance White gives Blue?
(a) One thousand dollars.
(b) One hundred dollars.
(c) Fifty dollars.
(d) Five hundred dollars.
2. What does Blue notice about White?
(a) He has an accent.
(b) He is balding.
(c) He has a tattoo.
(d) He is wearing a disguise.
3. What does Fanshawe warn the narrator about in his letter?
(a) If the narrator adopts Ben, he will kill him.
(b) If the narrator continues to publish his work, he will kill him.
(c) If the narrator finds Fanshawe, he will kill him.
(d) If the narrator marries Sophie, he will kill him.
4. In Chapter 8, what time does Stillman begin his daily walks?
(a) Six o'clock in the morning.
(b) Three o'clock in the afternoon.
(c) Seven o'clock in the evening.
(d) Eight o'clock in the morning.
5. What does Blue watch Black do every day?
(a) Read and write.
(b) Watch television.
(c) Cook and clean.
(d) Drink bourbon and smoke.
Short Answer Questions
1. How will Blue be paid for his work?
2. On what occasion does the sexual relationship between the narrator and Sophie Fanshawe begin?
3. On what condition does Quinn agree to continue following Stillman after thirteen days of repetitive action, per his telephone consultation with Virginia Stillman?
4. What doubts does Quinn have about the letters from the maps?
5. In Chapter 8, what do each of the maps of Stillman's routes resemble to Quinn?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)