|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Locked Room, Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what condition does Quinn agree to continue following Stillman after thirteen days of repetitive action, per his telephone consultation with Virginia Stillman?
(a) On the condition that he is given a company car.
(b) On the condition that he be able to talk to Stillman.
(c) On the condition that Virginia Stillman kisses him again.
(d) On the condition that he is given a raise in pay.
2. Where is Sophie Fanshawe from originally?
(b) New York.
3. How does the narrator respond to the rumor that Fanshawe never existed and that he had written the works himself?
(a) He laughs and compares Fanshawe to Shakespeare.
(b) He cries and refuses to speak to anyone for a week.
(c) He is flattered and promotes the rumors.
(d) He becomes angry and denies the rumors.
4. Whom does White want Blue to keep an eye on?
5. According to the end of Chapter 8, what does "El" mean in ancient Hebrew?
Short Answer Questions
1. What year is it when Blue begins work on the case?
2. In Chapter 8, what do each of the maps of Stillman's routes resemble to Quinn?
3. Where is the story Ghosts set?
4. In Chapter 8, what time does Stillman begin his daily walks?
5. According to the information provided in the first paragraph of Ghosts, who is it that walks through the door, thus beginning the story?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)