|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when orbiting electrons are energized so that they jump away from their nucleus and then fall back?
(a) They emit a ray of light on impact.
(b) They lose their rotation pattern.
(c) They burn out.
(d) They exchange energy with the nucleus.
2. What is one phenomenon a measurement of force measures?
(a) Vise pressure.
(b) Push pressure.
(d) Pull pressure.
3. What is it called when levels rise and fall continuously?
4. When a magnetic field flows from a magnet into metal what is pulled together?
(a) The magnet and the current.
(b) The metal and magnet.
(d) The metal and the current.
5. What type of storage does RAM offer?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many principle(s) govern the flow of electricity?
2. What number represents on in binary code?
3. Of what is color photography paper made when printing from a negative?
4. Under what situation does the eye perceive a reflection of light?
5. In what part of the atom does one find electrons?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the three principles which govern the flow of electricity.
2. How is artificial light created?
3. Briefly describe the binary system.
4. Briefly discuss the three ways musical instruments create waves.
5. What are sensors and detectors? What do they measure?
6. What are the effects of electrons on the move?
7. Define the two types of waves that are discussed.
8. What are analog quantities and how are its levels described?
9. What makes it possible to use waves to communicate? How is this done?
10. How is magnetism caused?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)