|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is essential for running an autopilot program?
(a) The correct electrical charge.
(b) A positive electrical charge.
(c) The right semiconductor.
2. When a magnetic field flows from a magnet into metal what is pulled together?
(a) The magnet and the current.
(b) The metal and the current.
(d) The metal and magnet.
3. What is the magnetic field caused by an electric force?
(a) Motive force.
(b) Positron force.
(c) Neutrino force.
(d) Polar force.
4. What two elements combine to make a body scanner?
(a) Radio waves and magnetic fields.
(b) Magnetic fields and sound waves.
(c) Magnetic fields and light waves.
(d) Sound waves and radio waves.
5. What is the meaning of the acronym LASER?
(a) Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation.
(b) Light Amplification by Situatued Emissions of Radar.
(c) Light Applied by Stimulated Emission of Radiation.
(d) Lesser Amplifications of Stimulated Emission of Radiation.
6. In what part of the atom does one find electrons?
(a) The outer ring.
(b) They are not part of an atom.
(c) The nucleus.
(d) In both the nucleus and outer rings.
7. By what are the variations of an analog quality turned into a sequence of numbers?
(a) An analog-digital converter.
(b) A capacitor.
(c) A transistor.
(d) A wave machine.
8. What does the acronym SONAR stand for?
(a) Somatic Navigation of Radar.
(b) Sounds Near and Ranging.
(c) Situations in Navigation and Retreiving.
(d) Sound Navigation and Ranging.
9. What makes waves different from molecules?
(a) Waves pass through matter.
(b) Waves vibrate, but matter doesn't.
(c) Only their effects are different.
(d) Waves are not actually real.
10. In the illustration of binary code, what represents the "off" number?
(a) An empty crate.
(b) A lemon in a crate.
(c) A basketball in a crate.
(d) A pumpkin in a crate.
11. What happens when visible rays cross the lens of our eye and are bent through the convex surface?
(a) They vibrate the iris.
(b) They vibrate the retina.
(c) The can burn out the cortex.
(d) They form an image on the retina.
12. How do oppositely charged electrons respond to each other?
(a) They absorb each other and become neutral.
(c) They attract each other.
(d) They repel each other.
13. What happens to the charge of an electron in a static electricity situation?
(a) The charge oscillates between negative and neutral.
(b) The charge reverses.
(c) The charge oscillates between positive and neutral.
(d) The charge becomes neutral.
14. What is additive mixing?
(a) Combining two of the colors that make up light to create a different color.
(b) Mixing all three of the colors of light in different proportions.
(c) Adding more of one of the colors that make up light to black.
(d) Adding black light to one of the colors of light.
15. What type of input do we use to input binary code on a phone?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many principle(s) govern the flow of electricity?
2. What is white light?
3. What is one type of ray that human eyes cannot perceive?
4. What does RADAR use?
5. What is a core of wire wound around an iron core?
This section contains 543 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)