|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Electricity and Automation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What occurs when molecules begin vibrating in a solid, then speed up their vibration when heated?
(a) Solid combustion.
(b) Internal combustion.
2. What are large fins which adjust their tilt to compensate for waves?
3. What do sensors and detectors measure?
(a) Only electrical currents.
(b) Only electrical waves.
(c) Only light rays.
(d) Electrical currents, rays, and waves.
4. What charge do untouched electrons carry?
(b) It varies.
5. What are magnetism, heat, and light in relation to an electron's movement?
(a) The mediums through which electrons can pass.
(b) Elements that enhance an electron's movement.
(c) Elements that hinder an electron's movement.
(d) Elements that an electron's movement can produce.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are wheels and axles found?
2. What is additive mixing?
3. What colors make up all light?
4. When an object absorbs light rays, how is the energy held in the object?
5. What does a driving force initiate?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)