|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Electricity and Automation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What colors make up all light?
(a) Red, green, and blue.
(b) Green, blue, and yellow.
(c) Red, green, and yellow.
(d) Yellow, red, and blue.
2. How is electricity created?
(a) From the movement of electrons.
(b) From the movement of quarks.
(c) From the movement of protons.
(d) From the movement of quantums.
3. What is the magnetic field caused by an electric force?
(a) Motive force.
(b) Positron force.
(c) Polar force.
(d) Neutrino force.
4. What is additive mixing?
(a) Mixing all three of the colors of light in different proportions.
(b) Combining two of the colors that make up light to create a different color.
(c) Adding more of one of the colors that make up light to black.
(d) Adding black light to one of the colors of light.
5. What does the Mechanics of Movement explore?
(a) How the movement of anything can be either a net gain or net loss of energy.
(b) How pulleys ultimately lose energy that can never be regained.
(c) How the conservation of energy plays into movement, force, and effort.
(d) How pulleys can create energy.
Short Answer Questions
1. When a magnetic field flows from a magnet into metal what is pulled together?
2. What two elements combine to make a body scanner?
3. Why does a thermos lose heat?
4. What occurs when molecules begin vibrating in a solid, then speed up their vibration when heated?
5. What do you have to use in order to accomplish work with half the effort?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)