|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Electricity and Automation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes sideways movements of a ship?
(a) Thrusters and stabilizers.
(b) Jone's principle.
2. In the illustration of how electricity is generated by a chemical reaction, what is the end result of the illustration?
(a) A meltdown.
(b) An electrical shock.
(c) The copper turns green and the zinc becomes cloudy.
(d) The copper turns green and the zinc turns brown.
3. What charge do untouched electrons carry?
(c) It varies.
4. What is an absence of substance?
(c) Outer space.
(d) A vacuum.
5. What forms a molecule?
(a) Five or more atoms.
(b) Two or more atoms.
(c) One or more atoms.
(d) Six or less atoms.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does RADAR use?
2. What is the density of salt water compared to fresh water?
3. What controls direction on a ship?
4. Where is steam still used?
5. If you put a copper wire and a zinc wire into a lemon, what occurs?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)