|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: "The Color of Justice".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Schneckloth v. Bustamonte decided?
2. How many people does the author say are in prison or jail for a drug offense today in Chapter 2: "The Lockdown"?
(a) Approximately half a million.
(b) Approximately six million.
(c) Approximately 100,000.
(d) Approximately two million.
3. When did the Supreme Court rule in United States v. Harris that the Klan Act was partially unconstitutional?
4. In the Introduction, the author attests that how many people in Germany are in prison for every 100,000 adults and children?
5. When was the case of McCleskey v. Kemp decided by the Supreme Court?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was The Strange Career of Jim Crow published?
2. When was the ruling for Terry v. Ohio decided?
3. Where did Clifford Runoalds return home to attend the funeral of his 18-month-old daughter after he was busted in a drug sweep, according to the author in Chapter 3: "The Color of Justice"?
4. When was the home of Scott Bryant raided by police in Dodge City, Wisconsin?
5. How many SWAT team deployments were sent out for paramilitary drug raids in 2001?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)