|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Al Capone likens the voice of the body he possesses to ___________.
2. How many cars are in Jezzibella's tour convoy as they travel through San Angeles?
3. What is the name of the suite that Al Capone is staying in on Monterey?
4. After Al kills a man with one punch, he is rescued by a stranger. What kind of car is the stranger driving?
5. Who tries to rescue the girls as they are standing outside their mother's boudoir?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Al Capone's only disappointment as he looks out the window of his hotel suite on Monterey?
2. Describe how Al Capone is supposed to call for a cab in his new city.
3. What does the girls' rescuer say that he can hear inside the body he is possessing?
4. According to the space plane's pilot, why will the reaction engines need to be replaced when the space plane reaches port?
5. What was so unusual about the airport when Jezzibella's tour convoy arrives to leave San Angeles?
6. Name the two people responsible for overseeing Capone's law enforcers for the Organization.
7. As the story opens, what two things is Louise Kavanaugh waiting for?
8. In Chapter 5, why is the wormhole survivor so relieved to be out of the wormhole?
9. When Jezzibella reaches the airport in San Angeles, why has her flight been rescheduled?
10. Why does Jezzibella's manager select an early morning departure for Jezzibella's tour convoy out of San Angeles?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Throughout the story, there are several situations where a character's life is in danger.
a. Identify at least three instances where one of the characters is in danger. Describe the situation and how the character escapes from danger.
b. Compare and contrast the dangerous situations in which others are attempting to harm your identified characters. What is the motivation in each of these situations to do harm?
Essay Topic 2
There are several habitats of crucial importance in the story, among them Rubra and Tranquility. Describe the characteristics and personalities of these bitek habitats, as well as the interactions of these habitats with their inhabitants. How do these habitats all tie together under Edenist principles? How does the affinity link impact a habitat and its inhabitants?
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast the characteristics, roles, loyalties, and agendas of the following people in the story: Al Capone, Quinn Dexter, Ralph Hiltch, and Fletcher Christian.
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)