|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Kiera contemplates moving Valisk into another universe, how many people are currently in Valisk?
(a) Close to 900,000.
(b) Close to 2,000,000.
(c) Close to 500,000.
(d) Close to 1,400,000.
2. When Ione and Joshua are together in Tranquility, Ione believes Joshua lives for ____________.
3. What is the person waiting for Syrinx as she approaches the bungalow in the glade on Eden responsible for inventing?
(a) The virus.
(d) The Alchemist.
4. When Joshua and Ione are together on Tranquility, what are they drinking?
(a) Mason Wringdom.
(b) Norfolk Tears.
(c) Alchemy Drops.
(d) Lalonde Lager.
5. According to Mickey's report, how many asteroids did the Organization break with their first action?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the admiral in charge of the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service, which is the only planetary system to completely succumb to the possessed?
2. Who tells Joshua that the Udat was docked at the Nyiru asteroid for four days?
3. When SD Command intercepts the Tantu, what does the SC Command ask the Tantu's captain to provide?
4. According to Wing-Tsit, what race has the answers to Syrinx's questions?
5. According to the admiral in charge of the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service, how many planets are suffering from large scale incursions of possessed?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to Jezzibella, what is the difference between a rifle and a machine gun?
2. What does each bungalow on Eden have?
3. When the Admiral meets with the doctor at the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service's isolation facility, what has been the Confederation's only notable public success?
4. According to what Wing-Tsit tells Syrinx during their eighth meeting, what does Wing-Tsit want Syrinx to do moving forward?
5. How does Syrinx answer when the person waiting for her at the bungalow in Eden asks Syrnix about the past?
6. What did the report from Darcy and Lori received by Gilmore indicate that Gilmore is currently researching?
7. As Chapter 11 opens, what is Aulie doing that Syrinx thinks is incredibly boring?
8. According to what Wing-Tsit tells Syrinx during their eighth meeting, what has the Oenone never done?
9. When Genevieve sees the planet that contains the Lowell Sea, how does she describe the planet's difference from Norfolk?
10. When the Admiral meets with the doctor at the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service's isolation facility, what is Capone doing according to the Edenists that are monitoring the events on New California?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)