|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Louise, where does she believe Quinn Dexter is heading to when the ship that drops out of the communications net flies away?
2. According to the admiral in charge of the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service, which is the only planetary system to completely succumb to the possessed?
(d) New California.
3. When the passenger aboard the Samaku asks to speak with Ayacucho's traffic control office about being denied access to dock, the passenger speaks with _____________.
4. Who tells Joshua that the Udat was docked at the Nyiru asteroid for four days?
5. When Joshua and Ione are together on Tranquility, what are they drinking?
(a) Norfolk Tears.
(b) Lalonde Lager.
(c) Mason Wringdom.
(d) Alchemy Drops.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the person waiting for Syrinx as she approaches the bungalow in the glade on Eden responsible for inventing?
2. Who is the head of Collin's Tranquility office?
3. Where does Voi first meet Dr. Mzu?
4. When the ship that has dropped out of the communications net flies away, what does Louise say the ship is carrying?
5. As the Tantu jumps one light year after failing to comply with the SD Command's request, how many warships are racing towards the Tantu?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to what Wing-Tsit tells Syrinx during their eighth meeting, what has the Oenone never done?
2. According to Kiera, what is an indication of Dariat's true instability?
3. What is Al Capone's only requirement for the non-possessed men who will be crewing Capone's new ships?
4. When the Admiral meets with the doctor at the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service's isolation facility, what is Capone doing according to the Edenists that are monitoring the events on New California?
5. What did the report from Darcy and Lori received by Gilmore indicate that Gilmore is currently researching?
6. At the beginning of Chapter 9, why does Nicolai want to meet with Capone?
7. According to the Admiral in charge of the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service, what is the Confederation's main concern as the Confederation tries to deal with the possessed incursions?
8. What is the multiplicity made up of?
9. Why does Endron suggest that Louise, Genevieve, and Fletcher register at the new destination as refugees?
10. When the Admiral meets with the doctor at the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service's isolation facility, what has been the Confederation's only notable public success?
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)