|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which was the first Dorado to be settled?
2. Who is the head of Collin's Tranquility office?
(a) Kirstie McShane.
(b) Kate Elvin.
(c) Antonio Whitelocke.
(d) Kelly Tirrel.
3. Who possesses Eben Pavitt's old and worn out body?
4. What type of star is Tunja?
(a) A red dwarf.
(b) A blue tan.
(c) A yellow sun.
(d) A white light.
5. As Chapter 11 begins, why is Syrinx on Eden?
(a) She's investigating the possessed.
(b) She's visiting her parents.
(c) She's in between space flights.
(d) She's on vacation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who replaces Ross Nash as Kiera's deputy?
2. How many Dorados are there?
3. As Kiera contemplates moving Valisk into another universe, how many people are currently in Valisk?
4. For how long has Dariat been working on his plan to destroy Rubra?
5. When Syrinx names the owl at the bungalow in Eden, what location rushes towards her?
Short Essay Questions
1. When the Far Realm is readying itself to dock on Mars, what has Fletcher Christian finally been able to accomplish with several days of intense practice?
2. Why does Kiera Salter consider Dariat to be a dangerous liability?
3. Why does Jezzibella tell Al that he needs to employ non-possessed people?
4. According to the Admiral in charge of the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service, who has been taking the worst casualty losses when the possessed attempt to take them over?
5. According to the person waiting for Syrinx as she approaches the bungalow in the glade on Eden, why is Syrinx at the bungalow?
6. What is the multiplicity made up of?
7. According to what Wing-Tsit tells Syrinx during their eighth meeting, what does Wing-Tsit want Syrinx to do moving forward?
8. According to Kiera, what is an indication of Dariat's true instability?
9. What does each bungalow on Eden have?
10. When Genevieve sees the planet that contains the Lowell Sea, how does she describe the planet's difference from Norfolk?
This section contains 542 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)