|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the ship that has dropped out of the communications net flies away, what does Louise say the ship is carrying?
2. According to Wing-Tsit, what race has the answers to Syrinx's questions?
(a) The Kiint.
(b) The Edenists.
(c) The Jovians.
(d) The Dorados.
3. As soon as New California fell to Capone's Organization, how many habitats orbiting Yosemite started preparing for war?
4. As the Tantu jumps one light year after failing to comply with the SD Command's request, how many warships are racing towards the Tantu?
5. According to Louise, where does she believe Quinn Dexter is heading to when the ship that drops out of the communications net flies away?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only thing people are aware of when placed in zero-tau?
2. When Ione and Joshua are together in Tranquility, Ione believes Joshua lives for ____________.
3. When Syrinx awakens from her therapy session, whose face is the first one she sees?
4. Which was the first Dorado to be settled?
5. When the reporter in the editing suite starts getting snippy with the senior news editor, the editor threatens to replace the reporter with _________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. According to what Syrinx remembers Aulie telling her, what does separation generate?
2. What is the multiplicity made up of?
3. Why does Jezzibella tell Al that he needs to employ non-possessed people?
4. According to Jezzibella, what is the difference between a rifle and a machine gun?
5. Why does Kiera Salter consider Dariat to be a dangerous liability?
6. When Syrinx emerges from the jumbled trees into a glade with a lake, how is the bungalow she sees different from the other bungalows in Eden?
7. While talking to Genevieve while the Far Realm is waiting to dock on Mars, to what does Louise compare the experience of being possessed?
8. Why does Endron suggest that Louise, Genevieve, and Fletcher register at the new destination as refugees?
9. According to Dariat, how could Dariat conceivably destroy Rubra?
10. According to the Admiral in charge of the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service, what is the Confederation's main concern as the Confederation tries to deal with the possessed incursions?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)