|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many major urban centers are on the planet containing the Lowell Sea?
2. When the ship that has dropped out of the communications net flies away, what does Louise say the ship is carrying?
3. When the navy squadron's commanding admiral raises the fleet's condition level to amber, which ship has dropped out of the communications net?
(a) The Serir.
(b) The Messin.
(c) The Leona Gay.
(d) The Tantu.
4. When the story shifts from Syrinx to the editing suite showing fifteen holoscreens along one wall, who is the senior news editor in charge?
(a) Kirstie McShane.
(b) Kelly Tirrel.
(c) Kate Elvin.
(d) Antonio Whitelocke.
5. To whom does Joshua sell Lady Mac's sensor recordings?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Wing-Tsit, what is the great unknown?
2. When the reporter in the editing suite starts getting snippy with the senior news editor, the editor threatens to replace the reporter with _________________.
3. When docking privileges are denied at Ayacucho, who is aboard the Samaku?
4. According to the conversation that takes place at the bungalow in Eden, what is the Buddhist act of giving?
5. Why does Joshua sell Lady Mac's sensor recordings?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Jezzibella tell Al that he needs to employ non-possessed people?
2. When Syrinx emerges from the jumbled trees into a glade with a lake, how is the bungalow she sees different from the other bungalows in Eden?
3. What is the multiplicity made up of?
4. Why does Endron suggest that Louise, Genevieve, and Fletcher register at the new destination as refugees?
5. How does Syrinx answer when the person waiting for her at the bungalow in Eden asks Syrnix about the past?
6. When Genevieve sees the planet that contains the Lowell Sea, how does she describe the planet's difference from Norfolk?
7. What did the report from Darcy and Lori received by Gilmore indicate that Gilmore is currently researching?
8. When the Admiral meets with the doctor at the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service's isolation facility, what has been the Confederation's only notable public success?
9. According to Dariat, what is Rubra's main priority?
10. According to what Wing-Tsit tells Syrinx during their eighth meeting, what does Wing-Tsit want Syrinx to do moving forward?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)