|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the reporter in the editing suite starts getting snippy with the senior news editor, the editor threatens to replace the reporter with _________________.
(a) Kate Elvin.
(b) Kirstie McShane.
(c) Kelly Tirrel.
(d) Antonio Whitelocke.
2. When Madeline shares with Andre whom she saw in a bar on the second resistance level, what ship does Andre confirm has docked at the spaceport?
(a) The Samaku.
(b) The Lady Mac.
(c) The Merde.
(d) The Dechal.
3. When docking privileges are denied at Ayacucho, who is aboard the Samaku?
4. When New California falls to Capone's Organization, how long has Edenism been in existence?
(a) Six centuries.
(b) Four centuries.
(c) Five centuries.
(d) Three centuries.
5. According to Louise, where does she believe Quinn Dexter is heading to when the ship that drops out of the communications net flies away?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Joshua sell Lady Mac's sensor recordings?
2. How many captains had Dr. Mzu contacted the previous year in regard to a possible charter flight?
3. As a result of the civil and commercial starflight quarantine, who is facing having to lay off staff in all seventeen of his company's foundry stations?
4. What is the person waiting for Syrinx as she approaches the bungalow in the glade on Eden responsible for inventing?
5. Whom does Madeline tell Andre that she saw in a bar on the second resistance level?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to Kiera, what is an indication of Dariat's true instability?
2. Why does Kiera Salter consider Dariat to be a dangerous liability?
3. According to what Wing-Tsit tells Syrinx during their eighth meeting, what has the Oenone never done?
4. According to the Admiral in charge of the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service, who has been taking the worst casualty losses when the possessed attempt to take them over?
5. When the Far Realm is readying itself to dock on Mars, what has Fletcher Christian finally been able to accomplish with several days of intense practice?
6. What is the multiplicity made up of?
7. According to what Wing-Tsit tells Syrinx during their eighth meeting, what does Wing-Tsit want Syrinx to do moving forward?
8. According to what Syrinx remembers Aulie telling her, what does separation generate?
9. According to the Admiral in charge of the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service, what is the Confederation's main concern as the Confederation tries to deal with the possessed incursions?
10. When the Admiral meets with the doctor at the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service's isolation facility, what has been the Confederation's only notable public success?
This section contains 660 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)