|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the admiral in charge of the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service?
2. What type of star is Tunja?
(a) A white light.
(b) A blue tan.
(c) A yellow sun.
(d) A red dwarf.
3. Which was the first Dorado to be settled?
4. When Dr. Mzu had contacted Joshua a year earlier in regard to a possible charter flight, where did Dr. Mzu request to go?
(a) The New California system.
(b) The Garissa system.
(c) The Eden system.
(d) The Tranquility system.
5. On what planet is the Lowell Sea?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Stephanie propose taking the refugee children to so they can find food?
2. What does the person who is ushered into Capone's hotel suite at gunpoint want to discuss with Capone?
3. What is the name of the owl at the bungalow in Eden?
4. When Ione and Joshua are together in Tranquility, Ione believes Joshua lives for ____________.
5. As Chapter 11 begins, why is Syrinx on Eden?
Short Essay Questions
1. When the Admiral meets with the doctor at the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service's isolation facility, what is Capone doing according to the Edenists that are monitoring the events on New California?
2. How does Syrinx answer when the person waiting for her at the bungalow in Eden asks Syrnix about the past?
3. What did the report from Darcy and Lori received by Gilmore indicate that Gilmore is currently researching?
4. Why does Endron suggest that Louise, Genevieve, and Fletcher register at the new destination as refugees?
5. When the Admiral meets with the doctor at the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service's isolation facility, what has been the Confederation's only notable public success?
6. According to Jezzibella, what is the difference between a rifle and a machine gun?
7. According to the Admiral in charge of the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service, what is the Confederation's main concern as the Confederation tries to deal with the possessed incursions?
8. At the beginning of Chapter 9, why does Nicolai want to meet with Capone?
9. According to what Syrinx remembers Aulie telling her, what does separation generate?
10. What is Al Capone's only requirement for the non-possessed men who will be crewing Capone's new ships?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)