|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 9, who is ushered into Capone's hotel suite at gunpoint?
2. Who is the admiral in charge of the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service?
3. According to Dariat, what do the souls possessing the hellhawks ultimately want?
(d) Human bodies.
4. When the admiral in charge of the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service enters the biological isolation facility, who is immobilized on a surgical bed?
(a) Kelly Tirrel.
(b) Jacqueline Couteur.
(c) Kirstie McShane.
(d) Kate Elvin.
5. What does the person who is ushered into Capone's hotel suite at gunpoint want to discuss with Capone?
(c) The Confederation's tactical plans.
Short Answer Questions
1. How large is Eden?
2. According to the report Ralph gives to the Princess, how many people are still stranded in Mortonridge after the primary evacuation operation is concluded?
3. Who possesses Eben Pavitt's old and worn out body?
4. What type of star is Tunja?
5. As Kiera contemplates moving Valisk into another universe, how many people are currently in Valisk?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Jezzibella tell Al that he needs to employ non-possessed people?
2. When the Admiral meets with the doctor at the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service's isolation facility, what has been the Confederation's only notable public success?
3. According to what Wing-Tsit tells Syrinx during their eighth meeting, what does Wing-Tsit want Syrinx to do moving forward?
4. Why does Endron suggest that Louise, Genevieve, and Fletcher register at the new destination as refugees?
5. According to the person waiting for Syrinx as she approaches the bungalow in the glade on Eden, why is Syrinx at the bungalow?
6. According to what Syrinx remembers Aulie telling her, what does separation generate?
7. What is Al Capone's only requirement for the non-possessed men who will be crewing Capone's new ships?
8. According to Jezzibella, what is the difference between a rifle and a machine gun?
9. What is the multiplicity made up of?
10. At the beginning of Chapter 9, why does Nicolai want to meet with Capone?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)