|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the head of the pediatric department at the Prince Michael Memorial Hospital?
(a) Dr. Ash.
(b) Dr. Giddings.
(c) Dr. Mzu.
(d) Dr. Levine.
2. As the Tantu jumps one light year after failing to comply with the SD Command's request, how many warships are racing towards the Tantu?
3. According to Wing-Tsit, what race has the answers to Syrinx's questions?
(a) The Kiint.
(b) The Jovians.
(c) The Dorados.
(d) The Edenists.
4. When New California falls to Capone's Organization, how long has Edenism been in existence?
(a) Four centuries.
(b) Three centuries.
(c) Five centuries.
(d) Six centuries.
5. According to the conversation that takes place at the bungalow in Eden, what is the giver in the Buddhist act of giving called?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Joshua that the Udat was docked at the Nyiru asteroid for four days?
2. Why does Joshua sell Lady Mac's sensor recordings?
3. What type of star is Tunja?
4. According to the conversation that takes place at the bungalow in Eden, what is the Buddhist act of giving?
5. Why does the senior editor not want to include more of Shawn Wallace in their news footage?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to Jezzibella, what is the difference between a rifle and a machine gun?
2. What does each bungalow on Eden have?
3. According to what Wing-Tsit tells Syrinx during their eighth meeting, what does Wing-Tsit want Syrinx to do moving forward?
4. According to the Admiral in charge of the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service, what is the Confederation's main concern as the Confederation tries to deal with the possessed incursions?
5. Why does Jezzibella tell Al that he needs to employ non-possessed people?
6. While talking to Genevieve while the Far Realm is waiting to dock on Mars, to what does Louise compare the experience of being possessed?
7. According to the person waiting for Syrinx as she approaches the bungalow in the glade on Eden, why is Syrinx at the bungalow?
8. Why was the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service originally created?
9. As Chapter 11 opens, what is Aulie doing that Syrinx thinks is incredibly boring?
10. Why does Endron suggest that Louise, Genevieve, and Fletcher register at the new destination as refugees?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)