|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Syrinx and Wing-Tsit talk for the eighth time, what does Wing-Tsit tell Syrinx that she is?
(a) A transient.
(b) A tourist.
(c) A revealer.
(d) An explorer.
2. What is the only thing people are aware of when placed in zero-tau?
3. As Kiera contemplates moving Valisk into another universe, how many people are currently in Valisk?
(a) Close to 900,000.
(b) Close to 2,000,000.
(c) Close to 1,400,000.
(d) Close to 500,000.
4. At the time of Ralph's meeting with the Princess, what technology does Ralph propose using to liberate Mortonridge?
5. What does the person who is ushered into Capone's hotel suite at gunpoint want to discuss with Capone?
(b) The Confederation's tactical plans.
Short Answer Questions
1. When SD Command intercepts the Tantu, what does the SC Command ask the Tantu's captain to provide?
2. What is the person waiting for Syrinx as she approaches the bungalow in the glade on Eden responsible for inventing?
3. Where does Stephanie propose taking the refugee children to so they can find food?
4. For how long has Dariat been working on his plan to destroy Rubra?
5. How large is Eden?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Syrinx answer when the person waiting for her at the bungalow in Eden asks Syrnix about the past?
2. Why does Endron suggest that Louise, Genevieve, and Fletcher register at the new destination as refugees?
3. When the Admiral meets with the doctor at the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service's isolation facility, what is Capone doing according to the Edenists that are monitoring the events on New California?
4. What is the multiplicity made up of?
5. What does each bungalow on Eden have?
6. When the Admiral meets with the doctor at the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service's isolation facility, what has been the Confederation's only notable public success?
7. According to the person waiting for Syrinx at the bungalow in Eden, what is the purpose of life?
8. According to what Wing-Tsit tells Syrinx during their eighth meeting, what does Wing-Tsit want Syrinx to do moving forward?
9. Why does Kiera Salter consider Dariat to be a dangerous liability?
10. What is Al Capone's only requirement for the non-possessed men who will be crewing Capone's new ships?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)