|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Wing-Tsit, what race has the answers to Syrinx's questions?
(a) The Edenists.
(b) The Jovians.
(c) The Dorados.
(d) The Kiint.
2. How large is Eden?
(a) 20 kilometers long.
(b) 5 kilometers long.
(c) 11 kilometers long.
(d) 18 kilometers long.
3. As a result of the civil and commercial starflight quarantine, who is facing having to lay off staff in all seventeen of his company's foundry stations?
4. When Dr. Mzu had contacted Joshua a year earlier in regard to a possible charter flight, where did Dr. Mzu request to go?
(a) The Garissa system.
(b) The Tranquility system.
(c) The Eden system.
(d) The New California system.
5. At the beginning of Chapter 9, who is ushered into Capone's hotel suite at gunpoint?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eden NOT have that other habitats do have?
2. Who is the head of Collin's Tranquility office?
3. When Monica and Samuel try to apprehend Mzu at the Laxa and Ahmed offices, how many Edenist agents close in on the conference room?
4. According to Dariat, what do the souls possessing the hellhawks ultimately want?
5. How old is Aulie?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Al Capone's only requirement for the non-possessed men who will be crewing Capone's new ships?
2. When Syrinx emerges from the jumbled trees into a glade with a lake, how is the bungalow she sees different from the other bungalows in Eden?
3. Why was the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service originally created?
4. According to what Syrinx remembers Aulie telling her, what does separation generate?
5. Why does Jezzibella tell Al that he needs to employ non-possessed people?
6. According to the Admiral in charge of the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service, what is the Confederation's main concern as the Confederation tries to deal with the possessed incursions?
7. Why does Kiera Salter consider Dariat to be a dangerous liability?
8. According to Kiera, what is an indication of Dariat's true instability?
9. How does Syrinx answer when the person waiting for her at the bungalow in Eden asks Syrnix about the past?
10. What did the report from Darcy and Lori received by Gilmore indicate that Gilmore is currently researching?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)