|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ralph Hiltch meets with Princess Kirsten in person, who is NOT among those present?
(a) Joshua Calvert.
(b) Sylvester Geray.
(c) Jannike Dermot.
(d) Roche Skark.
2. When SD Command intercepts the Tantu, what does the SC Command ask the Tantu's captain to provide?
(a) The datavise link.
(b) The password.
(c) The ASA Code.
(d) The retinal scan.
3. Where is Burley Palace located?
4. How many captains had Dr. Mzu contacted the previous year in regard to a possible charter flight?
5. When the admiral in charge of the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service enters the biological isolation facility, who is immobilized on a surgical bed?
(a) Jacqueline Couteur.
(b) Kirstie McShane.
(c) Kelly Tirrel.
(d) Kate Elvin.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the reporter in the editing suite starts getting snippy with the senior news editor, the editor threatens to replace the reporter with _________________.
2. According to Mickey's report, how many asteroids did the Organization break with their first action?
3. Which was the first Dorado to be settled?
4. When Syrinx awakens from her therapy session, whose face is the first one she sees?
5. When New California falls to Capone's Organization, how long has Edenism been in existence?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to the person waiting for Syrinx at the bungalow in Eden, what is the purpose of life?
2. When Syrinx emerges from the jumbled trees into a glade with a lake, how is the bungalow she sees different from the other bungalows in Eden?
3. According to what Syrinx remembers Aulie telling her, what does separation generate?
4. What did the report from Darcy and Lori received by Gilmore indicate that Gilmore is currently researching?
5. When the Admiral meets with the doctor at the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service's isolation facility, what has been the Confederation's only notable public success?
6. How does Syrinx answer when the person waiting for her at the bungalow in Eden asks Syrnix about the past?
7. According to what Wing-Tsit tells Syrinx during their eighth meeting, what has the Oenone never done?
8. According to the Admiral in charge of the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service, what is the Confederation's main concern as the Confederation tries to deal with the possessed incursions?
9. Why does Jezzibella tell Al that he needs to employ non-possessed people?
10. When the Admiral meets with the doctor at the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service's isolation facility, what is Capone doing according to the Edenists that are monitoring the events on New California?
This section contains 669 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)