|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the report Ralph gives to the Princess, how many people were lifted out from Mortonridge during the primary evacuation operation?
(a) Over 24,000.
(b) Over 22,000.
(c) Over 20,000.
(d) Over 18,000.
2. When Syrinx and Wing-Tsit talk for the eighth time, what does Wing-Tsit tell Syrinx that she is?
(a) A revealer.
(b) An explorer.
(c) A tourist.
(d) A transient.
3. Who is the admiral in charge of the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service?
4. According to the conversation that takes place at the bungalow in Eden, what is the Buddhist act of giving?
5. At the time of Ralph's meeting with the Princess, how long does Ralph believe it will be until Mortonridge is completely veiled by the expanding red cloud?
(a) 48 hours.
(b) 36 hours.
(c) 24 hours.
(d) 12 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Dorados are there?
2. Where is Burley Palace located?
3. As Kiera contemplates moving Valisk into another universe, how many people are currently in Valisk?
4. To whom does Joshua sell Lady Mac's sensor recordings?
5. According to the admiral in charge of the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service, how many planets are suffering from large scale incursions of possessed?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Genevieve sees the planet that contains the Lowell Sea, how does she describe the planet's difference from Norfolk?
2. According to the Admiral in charge of the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service, what is the Confederation's main concern as the Confederation tries to deal with the possessed incursions?
3. According to Kiera, what is an indication of Dariat's true instability?
4. When Syrinx emerges from the jumbled trees into a glade with a lake, how is the bungalow she sees different from the other bungalows in Eden?
5. What did the report from Darcy and Lori received by Gilmore indicate that Gilmore is currently researching?
6. When the Admiral meets with the doctor at the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service's isolation facility, what is Capone doing according to the Edenists that are monitoring the events on New California?
7. While talking to Genevieve while the Far Realm is waiting to dock on Mars, to what does Louise compare the experience of being possessed?
8. Why does Kiera Salter consider Dariat to be a dangerous liability?
9. According to Jezzibella, what is the difference between a rifle and a machine gun?
10. According to what Wing-Tsit tells Syrinx during their eighth meeting, what does Wing-Tsit want Syrinx to do moving forward?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)