|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the admiral in charge of the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service?
2. What does Eden NOT have that other habitats do have?
(d) A spaceport.
3. What starship does Loren want to get Gerald aboard because it's one of the few starships still flying?
(a) The Lady Mac.
(b) The Tantu.
(c) The Far Realm.
(d) The Quadin.
4. As Kiera contemplates moving Valisk into another universe, how many people are currently in Valisk?
(a) Close to 900,000.
(b) Close to 2,000,000.
(c) Close to 500,000.
(d) Close to 1,400,000.
5. When Joshua listens to the recording from Valisk, he is shocked to learn that ____________is possessed and luring naïve kids to their doom.
(a) Voi Mzu.
(b) Marie Skibbow.
(c) Louise Kavanaugh.
(d) Gerald Skibbow.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the reporter in the editing suite starts getting snippy with the senior news editor, the editor threatens to replace the reporter with _________________.
2. Who possesses Eben Pavitt's old and worn out body?
3. How many Dorados are there?
4. According to Wing-Tsit, what race has the answers to Syrinx's questions?
5. According to Dariat, what do the souls possessing the hellhawks ultimately want?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to Dariat, how could Dariat conceivably destroy Rubra?
2. According to what Syrinx remembers Aulie telling her, what does separation generate?
3. When the Admiral meets with the doctor at the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service's isolation facility, what has been the Confederation's only notable public success?
4. What is Al Capone's only requirement for the non-possessed men who will be crewing Capone's new ships?
5. According to the person waiting for Syrinx as she approaches the bungalow in the glade on Eden, why is Syrinx at the bungalow?
6. According to Kiera, what is an indication of Dariat's true instability?
7. At the beginning of Chapter 9, why does Nicolai want to meet with Capone?
8. According to what Wing-Tsit tells Syrinx during their eighth meeting, what has the Oenone never done?
9. What did the report from Darcy and Lori received by Gilmore indicate that Gilmore is currently researching?
10. When Genevieve sees the planet that contains the Lowell Sea, how does she describe the planet's difference from Norfolk?
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)