|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the admiral in charge of the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service?
2. According to the conversation that takes place at the bungalow in Eden, what is the Buddhist act of giving?
3. When SD Command intercepts the Tantu, what does the SC Command ask the Tantu's captain to provide?
(a) The datavise link.
(b) The retinal scan.
(c) The password.
(d) The ASA Code.
4. Aboard the Tantu, who is possessing the body of the ship's captain?
5. Why does the senior editor not want to include more of Shawn Wallace in their news footage?
(a) Wallace is creepy.
(b) Wallace is violent.
(c) Wallace is depressing.
(d) Wallace is confrontational.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the lead doctor at the biological isolation facility propose putting the possessed once they have been captured?
2. According to the admiral in charge of the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service, which is the only planetary system to completely succumb to the possessed?
3. How does Voi characterize her father when speaking with Dr. Mzu?
4. To whom does Joshua sell Lady Mac's sensor recordings?
5. When Dr. Mzu had contacted Joshua a year earlier in regard to a possible charter flight, where did Dr. Mzu request to go?
Short Essay Questions
1. When the Far Realm is readying itself to dock on Mars, what has Fletcher Christian finally been able to accomplish with several days of intense practice?
2. When the Admiral meets with the doctor at the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service's isolation facility, what has been the Confederation's only notable public success?
3. What is the multiplicity made up of?
4. Why does Kiera Salter consider Dariat to be a dangerous liability?
5. How does Syrinx answer when the person waiting for her at the bungalow in Eden asks Syrnix about the past?
6. What did the report from Darcy and Lori received by Gilmore indicate that Gilmore is currently researching?
7. While talking to Genevieve while the Far Realm is waiting to dock on Mars, to what does Louise compare the experience of being possessed?
8. When Genevieve sees the planet that contains the Lowell Sea, how does she describe the planet's difference from Norfolk?
9. According to Jezzibella, what is the difference between a rifle and a machine gun?
10. According to Kiera, what is an indication of Dariat's true instability?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)