|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What starship does Loren want to get Gerald aboard because it's one of the few starships still flying?
(a) The Far Realm.
(b) The Tantu.
(c) The Quadin.
(d) The Lady Mac.
2. When Dr. Mzu had contacted Joshua a year earlier in regard to a possible charter flight, where did Dr. Mzu request to go?
(a) The Garissa system.
(b) The Tranquility system.
(c) The Eden system.
(d) The New California system.
3. According to the report Ralph gives to the Princess, how many people are still stranded in Mortonridge after the primary evacuation operation is concluded?
4. Where is Kiera Salter originally from?
(a) New Amsterdam.
(b) New Munich.
(c) New California.
(d) New York.
5. When the navy squadron's commanding admiral raises the fleet's condition level to amber, which ship has dropped out of the communications net?
(a) The Tantu.
(b) The Leona Gay.
(c) The Serir.
(d) The Messin.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the conversation that takes place at the bungalow in Eden, what is the Buddhist act of giving?
2. When Loren breaks Gerald out of the medical facility, how far ahead of the marines is she?
3. As soon as New California fell to Capone's Organization, how many habitats orbiting Yosemite started preparing for war?
4. Who replaces Ross Nash as Kiera's deputy?
5. When Joshua listens to the recording from Valisk, he is shocked to learn that ____________is possessed and luring naïve kids to their doom.
Short Essay Questions
1. According to what Wing-Tsit tells Syrinx during their eighth meeting, what does Wing-Tsit want Syrinx to do moving forward?
2. When the Admiral meets with the doctor at the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service's isolation facility, what is Capone doing according to the Edenists that are monitoring the events on New California?
3. Why was the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service originally created?
4. When the Far Realm is readying itself to dock on Mars, what has Fletcher Christian finally been able to accomplish with several days of intense practice?
5. What is Al Capone's only requirement for the non-possessed men who will be crewing Capone's new ships?
6. Why does Endron suggest that Louise, Genevieve, and Fletcher register at the new destination as refugees?
7. When Genevieve sees the planet that contains the Lowell Sea, how does she describe the planet's difference from Norfolk?
8. What does each bungalow on Eden have?
9. According to Jezzibella, what is the difference between a rifle and a machine gun?
10. Why does Jezzibella tell Al that he needs to employ non-possessed people?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)