|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How large is Eden?
(a) 5 kilometers long.
(b) 20 kilometers long.
(c) 18 kilometers long.
(d) 11 kilometers long.
2. At the beginning of Chapter 9, who is ushered into Capone's hotel suite at gunpoint?
3. According to Wing-Tsit, what is the great unknown?
4. According to Mickey's report, how many asteroids did the Organization break with their first action?
5. As a result of the civil and commercial starflight quarantine, who is facing having to lay off staff in all seventeen of his company's foundry stations?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Dorados are there?
2. When the navy squadron's commanding admiral raises the fleet's condition level to amber, which ship has dropped out of the communications net?
3. As Syrinx approaches the bungalow in the glade on Eden, how does she feel?
4. As soon as New California fell to Capone's Organization, how many habitats orbiting Yosemite started preparing for war?
5. When New California falls to Capone's Organization, how long has Edenism been in existence?
Short Essay Questions
1. When the Far Realm is readying itself to dock on Mars, what has Fletcher Christian finally been able to accomplish with several days of intense practice?
2. According to what Wing-Tsit tells Syrinx during their eighth meeting, what has the Oenone never done?
3. According to the Admiral in charge of the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service, who has been taking the worst casualty losses when the possessed attempt to take them over?
4. When the Admiral meets with the doctor at the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service's isolation facility, what is Capone doing according to the Edenists that are monitoring the events on New California?
5. Why does Endron suggest that Louise, Genevieve, and Fletcher register at the new destination as refugees?
6. What does each bungalow on Eden have?
7. Why does Jezzibella tell Al that he needs to employ non-possessed people?
8. What is the multiplicity made up of?
9. According to the Admiral in charge of the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service, what is the Confederation's main concern as the Confederation tries to deal with the possessed incursions?
10. According to Kiera, what is an indication of Dariat's true instability?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)