|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Aboard the Tantu, who is possessing the body of the ship's captain?
2. Whom does Madeline tell Andre that she saw in a bar on the second resistance level?
(a) Harry Levine.
(b) Joshua Calvert.
(c) Al Capone.
(d) Quinn Dexter.
3. As Kiera contemplates moving Valisk into another universe, how many people are currently in Valisk?
(a) Close to 1,400,000.
(b) Close to 500,000.
(c) Close to 900,000.
(d) Close to 2,000,000.
4. According to Emmet, what does Edenism have a monopoly on supplying?
5. According to the conversation that takes place at the bungalow in Eden, how old is Syrinx?
(a) 27 years old.
(b) 19 years old.
(c) 17 years old.
(d) 22 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ione and Joshua are together in Tranquility, Ione believes Joshua lives for ____________.
2. As Chapter 11 begins, why is Syrinx on Eden?
3. What is the only thing people are aware of when placed in zero-tau?
4. What is the person waiting for Syrinx as she approaches the bungalow in the glade on Eden responsible for inventing?
5. As the Tantu jumps one light year after failing to comply with the SD Command's request, how many warships are racing towards the Tantu?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the report from Darcy and Lori received by Gilmore indicate that Gilmore is currently researching?
2. What does each bungalow on Eden have?
3. According to Dariat, what is Rubra's main priority?
4. According to what Wing-Tsit tells Syrinx during their eighth meeting, what does Wing-Tsit want Syrinx to do moving forward?
5. When the Admiral meets with the doctor at the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service's isolation facility, what is Capone doing according to the Edenists that are monitoring the events on New California?
6. According to Jezzibella, what is the difference between a rifle and a machine gun?
7. According to the Admiral in charge of the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service, who has been taking the worst casualty losses when the possessed attempt to take them over?
8. While talking to Genevieve while the Far Realm is waiting to dock on Mars, to what does Louise compare the experience of being possessed?
9. When the Far Realm is readying itself to dock on Mars, what has Fletcher Christian finally been able to accomplish with several days of intense practice?
10. Why does Endron suggest that Louise, Genevieve, and Fletcher register at the new destination as refugees?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)