|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Silvano, what can the possessed not simply wish for and have appear?
2. What does Eden NOT have that other habitats do have?
(b) A spaceport.
3. As the Tantu jumps one light year after failing to comply with the SD Command's request, how many warships are racing towards the Tantu?
4. Who tells Joshua that the Udat was docked at the Nyiru asteroid for four days?
5. Who is the person waiting for Syrinx as she approaches the bungalow in the glade on Eden?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the conversation that takes place at the bungalow in Eden, what is the Buddhist act of giving?
2. As soon as New California fell to Capone's Organization, how many habitats orbiting Yosemite started preparing for war?
3. Whom does Madeline tell Andre that she saw in a bar on the second resistance level?
4. How many captains had Dr. Mzu contacted the previous year in regard to a possible charter flight?
5. Where does Stephanie propose taking the refugee children to so they can find food?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Al Capone's only requirement for the non-possessed men who will be crewing Capone's new ships?
2. According to Dariat, what is Rubra's main priority?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 9, why does Nicolai want to meet with Capone?
4. According to the person waiting for Syrinx as she approaches the bungalow in the glade on Eden, why is Syrinx at the bungalow?
5. Why does Endron suggest that Louise, Genevieve, and Fletcher register at the new destination as refugees?
6. According to Jezzibella, what is the difference between a rifle and a machine gun?
7. Why does Jezzibella tell Al that he needs to employ non-possessed people?
8. When Syrinx emerges from the jumbled trees into a glade with a lake, how is the bungalow she sees different from the other bungalows in Eden?
9. Why was the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service originally created?
10. When the Admiral meets with the doctor at the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service's isolation facility, what is Capone doing according to the Edenists that are monitoring the events on New California?
This section contains 650 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)