|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Joshua sell Lady Mac's sensor recordings?
(a) For prestige.
(b) For honor.
(c) For money.
(d) For revenge.
2. According to the report Ralph gives to the Princess, how many people were lifted out from Mortonridge during the primary evacuation operation?
(a) Over 24,000.
(b) Over 20,000.
(c) Over 18,000.
(d) Over 22,000.
3. According to the report Ralph gives to the Princess, how many people are still stranded in Mortonridge after the primary evacuation operation is concluded?
4. Aboard the Tantu, who is possessing the body of the ship's captain?
5. How old is Aulie?
(a) 36 years old.
(b) 30 years old.
(c) 42 years old.
(d) 47 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which was the first Dorado to be settled?
2. As soon as New California fell to Capone's Organization, how many habitats orbiting Yosemite started preparing for war?
3. According to the admiral in charge of the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service, how many planets are suffering from large scale incursions of possessed?
4. When the passenger aboard the Samaku asks to speak with Ayacucho's traffic control office about being denied access to dock, the passenger speaks with _____________.
5. What type of star is Tunja?
Short Essay Questions
1. When the Far Realm is readying itself to dock on Mars, what has Fletcher Christian finally been able to accomplish with several days of intense practice?
2. According to the person waiting for Syrinx at the bungalow in Eden, what is the purpose of life?
3. According to what Wing-Tsit tells Syrinx during their eighth meeting, what has the Oenone never done?
4. Why does Jezzibella tell Al that he needs to employ non-possessed people?
5. When the Admiral meets with the doctor at the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service's isolation facility, what is Capone doing according to the Edenists that are monitoring the events on New California?
6. What is Al Capone's only requirement for the non-possessed men who will be crewing Capone's new ships?
7. According to Kiera, what is an indication of Dariat's true instability?
8. How does Syrinx answer when the person waiting for her at the bungalow in Eden asks Syrnix about the past?
9. As Chapter 11 opens, what is Aulie doing that Syrinx thinks is incredibly boring?
10. According to what Syrinx remembers Aulie telling her, what does separation generate?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)