|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Syrinx approaches the bungalow in the glade on Eden, how does she feel?
2. When Dr. Mzu had contacted Joshua a year earlier in regard to a possible charter flight, where did Dr. Mzu request to go?
(a) The New California system.
(b) The Tranquility system.
(c) The Eden system.
(d) The Garissa system.
3. How does Voi characterize her father when speaking with Dr. Mzu?
(a) As humble.
(b) As honest.
(c) As strong.
(d) As weak.
4. When the ship that has dropped out of the communications net flies away, what does Louise say the ship is carrying?
5. Where is Kiera Salter originally from?
(a) New Munich.
(b) New York.
(c) New California.
(d) New Amsterdam.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Aulie?
2. According to the conversation that takes place at the bungalow in Eden, how old is Syrinx?
3. Aboard the Tantu, who is possessing the body of the ship's captain?
4. Why does the senior editor not want to include more of Shawn Wallace in their news footage?
5. As Kiera contemplates moving Valisk into another universe, how many people are currently in Valisk?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to what Syrinx remembers Aulie telling her, what does separation generate?
2. Why was the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service originally created?
3. As Chapter 11 opens, what is Aulie doing that Syrinx thinks is incredibly boring?
4. When Syrinx emerges from the jumbled trees into a glade with a lake, how is the bungalow she sees different from the other bungalows in Eden?
5. What does each bungalow on Eden have?
6. According to Kiera, what is an indication of Dariat's true instability?
7. What is the multiplicity made up of?
8. According to Dariat, what is Rubra's main priority?
9. According to Jezzibella, what is the difference between a rifle and a machine gun?
10. Why does Jezzibella tell Al that he needs to employ non-possessed people?
This section contains 580 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)