|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of star is Tunja?
(a) A white light.
(b) A red dwarf.
(c) A blue tan.
(d) A yellow sun.
2. According to the conversation that takes place at the bungalow in Eden, when did the person waiting for Syrinx die?
3. When the reporter in the editing suite starts getting snippy with the senior news editor, the editor threatens to replace the reporter with _________________.
(a) Kelly Tirrel.
(b) Kirstie McShane.
(c) Antonio Whitelocke.
(d) Kate Elvin.
4. On what planet is the Lowell Sea?
5. Who is the person waiting for Syrinx as she approaches the bungalow in the glade on Eden?
Short Answer Questions
1. As Chapter 11 begins, why is Syrinx on Eden?
2. Where is Kiera Salter originally from?
3. According to the conversation that takes place at the bungalow in Eden, what is the Buddhist act of giving?
4. What does the person who is ushered into Capone's hotel suite at gunpoint want to discuss with Capone?
5. How many captains had Dr. Mzu contacted the previous year in regard to a possible charter flight?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the multiplicity made up of?
2. According to the person waiting for Syrinx at the bungalow in Eden, what is the purpose of life?
3. As Chapter 11 opens, what is Aulie doing that Syrinx thinks is incredibly boring?
4. When the Admiral meets with the doctor at the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service's isolation facility, what has been the Confederation's only notable public success?
5. According to the person waiting for Syrinx as she approaches the bungalow in the glade on Eden, why is Syrinx at the bungalow?
6. What is Al Capone's only requirement for the non-possessed men who will be crewing Capone's new ships?
7. What does each bungalow on Eden have?
8. According to Dariat, what is Rubra's main priority?
9. Why does Kiera Salter consider Dariat to be a dangerous liability?
10. While talking to Genevieve while the Far Realm is waiting to dock on Mars, to what does Louise compare the experience of being possessed?
This section contains 589 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)