|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Syrinx approaches the bungalow in the glade on Eden, how does she feel?
2. According to the admiral in charge of the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service, how many planets are suffering from large scale incursions of possessed?
3. Who is the person waiting for Syrinx as she approaches the bungalow in the glade on Eden?
4. When SD Command intercepts the Tantu, what does the SC Command ask the Tantu's captain to provide?
(a) The password.
(b) The retinal scan.
(c) The datavise link.
(d) The ASA Code.
5. When Joshua listens to the recording from Valisk, he is shocked to learn that ____________is possessed and luring naïve kids to their doom.
(a) Gerald Skibbow.
(b) Voi Mzu.
(c) Louise Kavanaugh.
(d) Marie Skibbow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the owl at the bungalow in Eden?
2. Where does the lead doctor at the biological isolation facility propose putting the possessed once they have been captured?
3. According to the report Ralph gives to the Princess, how many people are still stranded in Mortonridge after the primary evacuation operation is concluded?
4. When the navy squadron's commanding admiral raises the fleet's condition level to amber, which ship has dropped out of the communications net?
5. What does Eden NOT have that other habitats do have?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Endron suggest that Louise, Genevieve, and Fletcher register at the new destination as refugees?
2. Why does Kiera Salter consider Dariat to be a dangerous liability?
3. How does Syrinx answer when the person waiting for her at the bungalow in Eden asks Syrnix about the past?
4. When the Admiral meets with the doctor at the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service's isolation facility, what has been the Confederation's only notable public success?
5. When the Admiral meets with the doctor at the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service's isolation facility, what is Capone doing according to the Edenists that are monitoring the events on New California?
6. Why does Jezzibella tell Al that he needs to employ non-possessed people?
7. According to what Syrinx remembers Aulie telling her, what does separation generate?
8. What does each bungalow on Eden have?
9. While talking to Genevieve while the Far Realm is waiting to dock on Mars, to what does Louise compare the experience of being possessed?
10. According to the Admiral in charge of the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service, what is the Confederation's main concern as the Confederation tries to deal with the possessed incursions?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)