|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How large is Eden?
(a) 11 kilometers long.
(b) 20 kilometers long.
(c) 18 kilometers long.
(d) 5 kilometers long.
2. When Madeline shares with Andre whom she saw in a bar on the second resistance level, what ship does Andre confirm has docked at the spaceport?
(a) The Lady Mac.
(b) The Dechal.
(c) The Samaku.
(d) The Merde.
3. Where does the lead doctor at the biological isolation facility propose putting the possessed once they have been captured?
4. When Syrinx awakens from her therapy session, whose face is the first one she sees?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her doctor.
(d) Her father.
5. When Dr. Mzu had contacted Joshua a year earlier in regard to a possible charter flight, where did Dr. Mzu request to go?
(a) The New California system.
(b) The Eden system.
(c) The Garissa system.
(d) The Tranquility system.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Mickey's report, how many asteroids did the Organization break with their first action?
2. When the passenger aboard the Samaku asks to speak with Ayacucho's traffic control office about being denied access to dock, the passenger speaks with _____________.
3. What does Eden NOT have that other habitats do have?
4. Who replaces Ross Nash as Kiera's deputy?
5. When the navy squadron's commanding admiral raises the fleet's condition level to amber, which ship has dropped out of the communications net?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to Dariat, how could Dariat conceivably destroy Rubra?
2. As Chapter 11 opens, what is Aulie doing that Syrinx thinks is incredibly boring?
3. How does Syrinx answer when the person waiting for her at the bungalow in Eden asks Syrnix about the past?
4. Why does Endron suggest that Louise, Genevieve, and Fletcher register at the new destination as refugees?
5. According to what Syrinx remembers Aulie telling her, what does separation generate?
6. While talking to Genevieve while the Far Realm is waiting to dock on Mars, to what does Louise compare the experience of being possessed?
7. What is Al Capone's only requirement for the non-possessed men who will be crewing Capone's new ships?
8. When the Far Realm is readying itself to dock on Mars, what has Fletcher Christian finally been able to accomplish with several days of intense practice?
9. According to Kiera, what is an indication of Dariat's true instability?
10. When Syrinx emerges from the jumbled trees into a glade with a lake, how is the bungalow she sees different from the other bungalows in Eden?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)