|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the person and the ship emerge from the wormhole in Chapter 5, how much space is between them?
(a) 700 meters.
(b) 10 meters.
(c) 70 meters.
(d) 100 meters.
2. In whose apartment had Dariat's corpse been found?
(a) Marie Skibbow.
(b) Anders Bosport.
(c) Alicia Cochrane.
(d) Manza Balyuzi.
3. What is the name of the Kavanaugh's dog?
4. When two people object to Al Capone's plan for turning more bodies over for possession, what appears in Al's hand?
(a) A stick.
(b) A baseball bat.
(c) A gun.
(d) A sword.
5. After fleeing from the manor, what town are the Kavanaugh girls heading for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the police commissioner in the city that Al is overtaking?
2. How far is Srinagar from Tranquility?
3. Who is the mayor of the city that Al is overtaking?
4. When Al is discussing whether to fight or hide when the Confederation comes to reclaim New California, what does Al use to control his subjects?
5. What is the name of the stranger who rescues Al after Al kills a man with just one punch?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to Al Capone, what do the people of the future decidedly lack?
2. What is the multiplicity made up of?
3. According to Louise Kavanaugh's musings, what has destiny apparently chosen Louise to do?
4. How does Syrinx answer when the person waiting for her at the bungalow in Eden asks Syrnix about the past?
5. Why was the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service originally created?
6. In Chapter 5, why is the wormhole survivor so relieved to be out of the wormhole?
7. According to what Wing-Tsit tells Syrinx during their eighth meeting, what does Wing-Tsit want Syrinx to do moving forward?
8. In Chapter 5, how does the person survive passage through the wormhole without being in a ship?
9. What was so unusual about the airport when Jezzibella's tour convoy arrives to leave San Angeles?
10. While talking to Genevieve while the Far Realm is waiting to dock on Mars, to what does Louise compare the experience of being possessed?
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)