Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What injured passenger is being transported on Oenone?
2. According to Emmet, how many of New California's navy ships are unaccounted for which could cause the Organization grief?
(a) About 30 ships.
(b) About 20 ships.
(c) About 40 ships.
(d) About 50 ships.
3. According to Laton's message presented to the Edenist General Consensus, who does Laton believe started the entire episode on Pernick Island?
(a) Leo Ruggario.
(b) Isaac Goddard.
(c) Quinn Dexter.
(d) Les Munchen.
4. What is the name of the neural expert overseeing Gerald's care?
(a) Ryle Thorne.
(b) Alson Loemer.
(c) Riley Dobbs.
(d) Bernhard Allsop.
5. When the neural expert is trying to question Gerald about the trauma that occurred in Gerald's life, what does Gerald want to do instead of answering the expert's questions?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the director of the Ombey's ESA office?
2. What is the name of the Kavanaugh girls' rescuer outside the farmhouse?
3. What is the name of Louise Kavanaugh's sister?
4. After emerging from the caravan, to whom does Carmitha give an item she is holding?
5. Approximately how big is the power surge that Rubra felt come in with Kiera's affinity command?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was so unusual about the airport when Jezzibella's tour convoy arrives to leave San Angeles?
2. In Chapter 5, why is the wormhole survivor so relieved to be out of the wormhole?
3. When the ESA head of station prepares to go down to the Pasto city spaceport, what does the head of station request from the director?
4. According to what Wing-Tsit tells Syrinx during their eighth meeting, what has the Oenone never done?
5. According to the space plane's pilot, why will the reaction engines need to be replaced when the space plane reaches port?
6. Why does Endron suggest that Louise, Genevieve, and Fletcher register at the new destination as refugees?
7. Why does Al Capone accuse the stranger who rescues him off the street of being a Communist?
8. According to Al Capone, what has he returned to life as?
9. What is Kesteven?
10. According to Dariat, how could Dariat conceivably destroy Rubra?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)