|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Louise Kavanaugh's mother?
2. Who is at the controls of the overloaded space plane that has problems as it ascends through Lalonde's atmosphere?
(a) Joshua Calvert.
(b) Ashley Hanson.
(c) Sarha Mitcham.
(d) Kelly Tirrel.
3. As Al Capone's group goes to overtake the mayor's office, who is NOT among Al's group?
(a) Dwight Salerno.
(b) Emmet Mordden.
(c) Bernhard Allsop.
(d) Quinn Dexter.
4. How many people are traveling aboard the overloaded space plane as it ascends through Lalonde's atmosphere?
5. Al Capone likens the voice of the body he possesses to ___________.
(a) A leprechaun.
(b) A saint.
(c) A squealer.
(d) An evil sprite.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Sarha Mitcham, how many people will need to remain aboard the space plane when it docks?
2. Approximately how big is the power surge that Rubra felt come in with Kiera's affinity command?
3. What alerts Louise and her sister to the impending arrival of her father?
4. What is the name of the city that the New Californian mayor's office is in?
5. Whose body does Al Capone possess?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to Capone, what is the main difference between Chicago and New California?
2. What does Avram Harwood's staff deal with in running the operations center for Capone's Organization?
3. What is Al Capone's only disappointment as he looks out the window of his hotel suite on Monterey?
4. When Al and Jezzibella walk into the operations center on Monterey, what is showing on the wall mounted holographic screens?
5. When the overloaded space plane is trying to leave Lalonde's atmosphere, where is the space plane headed?
6. According to Louise's father, why is Quinn staying at the Kavanaugh manor?
7. According to the neural expert's promise, what will always be there for Gerald Skibbow?
8. When Jezzibella offers to go along with Al, Al tells her she can accompany him if she does what she is told. How does Jezzibella respond?
9. According to Louise Kavanaugh's musings, what has destiny apparently chosen Louise to do?
10. Why does the person who emerges from the wormhole insist on one more small swallow maneuver?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)