|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the head of Tranquility's ESA station?
2. Who is the first officer to arrive on the scene after Al Capone kills a man with just one punch?
(a) Leonard DeVille.
(b) Ryle Thorne.
(c) Bernhard Allsop.
(d) Alson Loemer.
3. Who is the police commissioner in the city that Al is overtaking?
(a) Dwight Salerno.
(b) Avram Harwood.
(c) Rod Vosburgh.
(d) Emmet Mordden.
4. What is in the backpack of the person who emerges from the wormhole?
5. According to Emmet, how many of New California's navy ships are unaccounted for which could cause the Organization grief?
(a) About 30 ships.
(b) About 40 ships.
(c) About 50 ships.
(d) About 20 ships.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Al is discussing whether to fight or hide when the Confederation comes to reclaim New California, what does Al use to control his subjects?
2. What alerts Louise and her sister to the impending arrival of her father?
3. What is the name of the bar where the possessed are gathering?
4. When Louise and Genevieve ask to tour the panicked city, who ends up escorting the girls?
5. When the neural expert is trying to question Gerald about the trauma that occurred in Gerald's life, what does Gerald want to do instead of answering the expert's questions?
Short Essay Questions
1. When the ESA head of station prepares to go down to the Pasto city spaceport, what does the head of station request from the director?
2. Why does Jezzibella's manager select an early morning departure for Jezzibella's tour convoy out of San Angeles?
3. When the space plane's pilot learns that some of the space plane's passengers will have to remain aboard the space plane, what does the pilot request from Sarha Mitcham?
4. What was so unusual about the airport when Jezzibella's tour convoy arrives to leave San Angeles?
5. According to the stranger who rescues Al Capone off the street, what is the ultimate goal of the group that the stranger is taking Al to?
6. According to Al Capone, what has he returned to life as?
7. What is Al Capone's only disappointment as he looks out the window of his hotel suite on Monterey?
8. Why does the person who emerges from the wormhole insist on one more small swallow maneuver?
9. Why does Al Capone accuse the stranger who rescues him off the street of being a Communist?
10. When Al and Jezzibella walk into the operations center on Monterey, what is showing on the wall mounted holographic screens?
This section contains 700 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)