|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the neural expert is trying to question Gerald about the trauma that occurred in Gerald's life, what does Gerald want to do instead of answering the expert's questions?
2. Al Capone likens the voice of the body he possesses to ___________.
(a) A saint.
(b) An evil sprite.
(c) A squealer.
(d) A leprechaun.
3. What is the name of the Kavanaugh girls' rescuer outside the farmhouse?
4. In whose apartment had Dariat's corpse been found?
(a) Manza Balyuzi.
(b) Alicia Cochrane.
(c) Anders Bosport.
(d) Marie Skibbow.
5. At what altitude is the overloaded space plane when it begins experiencing problems as it ascends through Lalonde's atmosphere?
(a) 100 kilometers.
(b) 125 kilometers.
(c) 75 kilometers.
(d) 50 kilometers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What alerts Louise and her sister to the impending arrival of her father?
2. How long is the Blackhawk that emerges from the wormhole in Chapter 5?
3. When it emerges from a wormhole, what planet is Oenone above?
4. After fleeing from the manor, to whose house do the Kavanaugh girls flee?
5. When the door to their mother's boudoir opens, what is the noticeable difference in appearance of the figure in the doorway?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to Al Capone, what do the people of the future decidedly lack?
2. As the story opens, what two things is Louise Kavanaugh waiting for?
3. Describe the cars that Al Capone sees as he strolls along the street in his new body.
4. Why does the person who emerges from the wormhole insist on one more small swallow maneuver?
5. Why can Al Capone not datavise anyone?
6. Why does Al Capone accuse the stranger who rescues him off the street of being a Communist?
7. In Chapter 5, why is the wormhole survivor so relieved to be out of the wormhole?
8. According to Louise's father, why is Quinn staying at the Kavanaugh manor?
9. According to the space plane's pilot, why will the reaction engines need to be replaced when the space plane reaches port?
10. What is Kesteven?
This section contains 597 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)