|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which planet is the economic heart of Edenism?
2. What is the name of the town that sits 250 kilometers below the neck of Mortonridge?
3. After Rubra contacts the Kohistan Consensus, how many voidhawks emerge from a wormhole half a million kilometers away from Rubra?
4. Who pilots the ship that emerges from the wormhole in Chapter 5?
5. Who is the head of Tranquility's ESA station?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the director of the Ombey's ESA office?
2. At what altitude is the overloaded space plane when it begins experiencing problems as it ascends through Lalonde's atmosphere?
3. Who is the person assigned to airport duty who informs Jezzibella that her flight has been rescheduled?
4. At what hotel is Al Capone staying at on Monterey?
5. What city is in a panic when Louise arrives?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the girls' rescuer say that he can hear inside the body he is possessing?
2. What was so unusual about the airport when Jezzibella's tour convoy arrives to leave San Angeles?
3. When Al and Jezzibella walk into the operations center on Monterey, what is showing on the wall mounted holographic screens?
4. Describe how Al Capone is supposed to call for a cab in his new city.
5. What is Kesteven?
6. According to Louise's father, why is Quinn staying at the Kavanaugh manor?
7. When the overloaded space plane is trying to leave Lalonde's atmosphere, where is the space plane headed?
8. In Chapter 5, how does the person survive passage through the wormhole without being in a ship?
9. According to Louise Kavanaugh's musings, what has destiny apparently chosen Louise to do?
10. In Chapter 5, why is the wormhole survivor so relieved to be out of the wormhole?
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)