|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After emerging from the caravan, to whom does Carmitha give an item she is holding?
2. In order to let the others escape at the aerodome, which of the group members rides into the woods to create a diversion?
3. Which planet is the economic heart of Edenism?
4. What injured passenger is being transported on Oenone?
5. Who is the mayor of the city that Al is overtaking?
(a) Rod Vosburgh.
(b) Dwight Salerno.
(c) Avram Harwood.
(d) Emmet Mordden.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where had Oenone wanted to go after bringing the injured passenger on board?
2. When the neural expert is trying to question Gerald about the trauma that occurred in Gerald's life, what does Gerald want to do instead of answering the expert's questions?
3. When Capone is on Monterey, in how many days does Capone believe that the Organization will have absolute control of the planet?
4. As the story opens, how long has it been since Louise has heard from her father?
5. After Rubra contacts the Kohistan Consensus, how many voidhawks emerge from a wormhole half a million kilometers away from Rubra?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to the space plane's pilot, why will the reaction engines need to be replaced when the space plane reaches port?
2. When the overloaded space plane is trying to leave Lalonde's atmosphere, where is the space plane headed?
3. According to Louise's father, why is Quinn staying at the Kavanaugh manor?
4. According to the neural expert's promise, what will always be there for Gerald Skibbow?
5. Why can Al Capone not datavise anyone?
6. Why does Jezzibella's manager select an early morning departure for Jezzibella's tour convoy out of San Angeles?
7. Describe how Al Capone is supposed to call for a cab in his new city.
8. What does Avram Harwood's staff deal with in running the operations center for Capone's Organization?
9. According to Capone, what is the main difference between Chicago and New California?
10. In Chapter 5, why is the wormhole survivor so relieved to be out of the wormhole?
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)