|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Emmet, how many of New California's navy ships are unaccounted for which could cause the Organization grief?
(a) About 20 ships.
(b) About 40 ships.
(c) About 50 ships.
(d) About 30 ships.
2. Who is the person assigned to airport duty who informs Jezzibella that her flight has been rescheduled?
(a) Leo Ruggario.
(b) Gerald Skibbow.
(c) Les Munchen.
(d) Isaac Goddard.
3. What is the name of Louise Kavanaugh's mother?
4. When the door to their mother's boudoir opens, who is standing in the doorway?
5. After fleeing from the manor, to whose house do the Kavanaugh girls flee?
(a) Aunt Daphne.
(b) Aunt Sarah.
(c) Aunt Christine.
(d) Aunt Renee.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Earl of Luffenham?
2. The stranger, who rescues Al, is frightened of __________.
3. After Al kills a man with one punch, he is rescued by a stranger. What kind of car is the stranger driving?
4. What is the name of the stranger who rescues Al after Al kills a man with just one punch?
5. Who is the ESA head of a station awakened by the datavised alert?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to Capone, what is the main difference between Chicago and New California?
2. What did the report from Darcy and Lori received by Gilmore indicate that Gilmore is currently researching?
3. While talking to Genevieve while the Far Realm is waiting to dock on Mars, to what does Louise compare the experience of being possessed?
4. According to Louise Kavanaugh's musings, what has destiny apparently chosen Louise to do?
5. How does the person who emerges from the wormhole respond when asked what she had done to get the Kingdom so angry with her?
6. According to the person waiting for Syrinx as she approaches the bungalow in the glade on Eden, why is Syrinx at the bungalow?
7. In Chapter 5, how does the person survive passage through the wormhole without being in a ship?
8. When Al and Jezzibella walk into the operations center on Monterey, what is showing on the wall mounted holographic screens?
9. Why does Al Capone accuse the stranger who rescues him off the street of being a Communist?
10. According to Al Capone, what has he returned to life as?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)