|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to rescue the girls as they are standing outside their mother's boudoir?
(a) Mrs. Kavanaugh.
(b) Mrs. Culvert.
(c) Mrs. Ribbons.
(d) Mrs. Charlsworth.
2. Who is the head of Ombey's Strategic Defense network?
(a) Ryle Thorne.
(b) Leonard DeVille.
(c) Roche Skark.
(d) Deborah Unwin.
3. Where is Al Capone when he is reincarnated?
(a) In Pasto.
(b) On Earth.
(c) On Mars.
(d) In New California.
4. Al Capone likens the voice of the body he possesses to ___________.
(a) A leprechaun.
(b) An evil sprite.
(c) A saint.
(d) A squealer.
5. When it emerges from a wormhole, what planet is Oenone above?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where had Oenone wanted to go after bringing the injured passenger on board?
2. When Louise's father introduces Quinn Dexter, what does he say is Quinn's occupation?
3. What is the name of Louise Kavanaugh's sister?
4. What is in the backpack of the person who emerges from the wormhole?
5. Who pilots the ship that emerges from the wormhole in Chapter 5?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 5, why is the wormhole survivor so relieved to be out of the wormhole?
2. Describe the cars that Al Capone sees as he strolls along the street in his new body.
3. When the space plane's pilot learns that some of the space plane's passengers will have to remain aboard the space plane, what does the pilot request from Sarha Mitcham?
4. Why are Louise and her sister creeping around the Cricklade manor like mice while they wait for their father to return?
5. Name the two people responsible for overseeing Capone's law enforcers for the Organization.
6. According to Al Capone, what has he returned to life as?
7. Why can Al Capone not datavise anyone?
8. According to Louise Kavanaugh's musings, what has destiny apparently chosen Louise to do?
9. According to the stranger who rescues Al Capone off the street, what is the ultimate goal of the group that the stranger is taking Al to?
10. In Chapter 5, how does the person survive passage through the wormhole without being in a ship?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)