|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Sarha Mitcham, how many people will need to remain aboard the space plane when it docks?
2. How long is the Blackhawk that emerges from the wormhole in Chapter 5?
(a) 75 meters.
(b) 100 meters.
(c) 130 meters.
(d) 60 meters.
3. According to the girls' rescuer, how long has the rescuer been dead for?
(a) 500 years.
(b) 80 years.
(c) 50 years.
(d) 800 years.
4. How many of New California's navy ships are in dock when the Organization takes control of the asteroids?
5. When the door to their mother's boudoir opens, what is the noticeable difference in appearance of the figure in the doorway?
(a) The smile.
(b) The hair.
(c) The fingers.
(d) The eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Jezzibella's tour convoy travels through San Angeles, who is in the car with Jezzibella?
2. What is the name of the stranger who rescues Al after Al kills a man with just one punch?
3. Who is the person assigned to airport duty who informs Jezzibella that her flight has been rescheduled?
4. How many cars are in Jezzibella's tour convoy as they travel through San Angeles?
5. What is the name of the suite that Al Capone is staying in on Monterey?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Jezzibella tell Al that he needs to employ non-possessed people?
2. In Chapter 5, why is the wormhole survivor so relieved to be out of the wormhole?
3. According to the Admiral in charge of the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service, who has been taking the worst casualty losses when the possessed attempt to take them over?
4. As the story opens, what two things is Louise Kavanaugh waiting for?
5. Describe how Al Capone is supposed to call for a cab in his new city.
6. Why are Louise and her sister creeping around the Cricklade manor like mice while they wait for their father to return?
7. Why was the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service originally created?
8. According to what Syrinx remembers Aulie telling her, what does separation generate?
9. What is the multiplicity made up of?
10. What is Kesteven?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)