|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pilots the ship that emerges from the wormhole in Chapter 5?
2. When two people object to Al Capone's plan for turning more bodies over for possession, what appears in Al's hand?
(a) A sword.
(b) A baseball bat.
(c) A stick.
(d) A gun.
3. In whose apartment had Dariat's corpse been found?
(a) Alicia Cochrane.
(b) Anders Bosport.
(c) Marie Skibbow.
(d) Manza Balyuzi.
4. After Al kills a man with one punch, he is rescued by a stranger. What kind of car is the stranger driving?
(a) A sedan.
(b) A van.
(c) A tank.
(d) A convertible.
5. What is the name of the Romany women the Kavanaugh girls meet outside the farmhouse on their way into town?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reluctantly agrees to fly the Kavanaugh party off of the planet?
2. What alerts Louise and her sister to the impending arrival of her father?
3. What is the name of the Kavanaugh girls' rescuer outside the farmhouse?
4. Where are Carmitha's instincts telling her to go instead of going to Bytham?
5. What is the name of Louise Kavanaugh's sister?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to Al Capone, what has he returned to life as?
2. Name the two people responsible for overseeing Capone's law enforcers for the Organization.
3. Why can Al Capone not datavise anyone?
4. When the overloaded space plane is trying to leave Lalonde's atmosphere, where is the space plane headed?
5. According to Louise Kavanaugh's musings, what has destiny apparently chosen Louise to do?
6. When the ESA head of station prepares to go down to the Pasto city spaceport, what does the head of station request from the director?
7. According to Louise's father, why is Quinn staying at the Kavanaugh manor?
8. In Chapter 5, why is the wormhole survivor so relieved to be out of the wormhole?
9. What is Kesteven?
10. According to the space plane's pilot, why will the reaction engines need to be replaced when the space plane reaches port?
This section contains 577 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)