|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Jezzibella meets Al Capone, how many albums has her last recording sold?
(a) Over three million.
(b) Over thirty billion.
(c) Over thirty million.
(d) Over three billion.
2. When Gerald Skibbow's has memories of Greater Brussels, how old is Gerald's daughter?
(a) Five years old.
(b) Ten years old.
(c) Three years old.
(d) Seven years old.
3. According to Laton's message presented to the Edenist General Consensus, who does Laton believe started the entire episode on Pernick Island?
(a) Isaac Goddard.
(b) Les Munchen.
(c) Leo Ruggario.
(d) Quinn Dexter.
4. When news breaks that the Yaku had briefly docked at Valisk, how many departure flights are immediately filed?
5. What is the name of the Romany women the Kavanaugh girls meet outside the farmhouse on their way into town?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Earl of Luffenham?
2. How many people are traveling aboard the overloaded space plane as it ascends through Lalonde's atmosphere?
3. Who is the police commissioner in the city that Al is overtaking?
4. Approximately how big is the power surge that Rubra felt come in with Kiera's affinity command?
5. Who is the person assigned to airport duty who informs Jezzibella that her flight has been rescheduled?
Short Essay Questions
1. As the story opens, what two things is Louise Kavanaugh waiting for?
2. According to the neural expert's promise, what will always be there for Gerald Skibbow?
3. Describe the cars that Al Capone sees as he strolls along the street in his new body.
4. According to the stranger who rescues Al Capone off the street, what is the ultimate goal of the group that the stranger is taking Al to?
5. Describe how Al Capone is supposed to call for a cab in his new city.
6. According to Al Capone, what do the people of the future decidedly lack?
7. What was so unusual about the airport when Jezzibella's tour convoy arrives to leave San Angeles?
8. In Chapter 5, how does the person survive passage through the wormhole without being in a ship?
9. When Jezzibella offers to go along with Al, Al tells her she can accompany him if she does what she is told. How does Jezzibella respond?
10. What does the girls' rescuer say that he can hear inside the body he is possessing?
This section contains 636 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)