|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Al Capone when he is reincarnated?
(a) In Pasto.
(b) In New California.
(c) On Earth.
(d) On Mars.
2. When the person and the ship emerge from the wormhole in Chapter 5, how much space is between them?
(a) 70 meters.
(b) 100 meters.
(c) 10 meters.
(d) 700 meters.
3. What alerts Louise and her sister to the impending arrival of her father?
(a) Their father's voice.
(b) A train's whistle.
(c) A barking dog.
(d) Their yelling nanny.
4. As Chapter 5 begins, what emerges from the wormhole?
5. What is the name of the town that sits 250 kilometers below the neck of Mortonridge?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what altitude is the overloaded space plane when it begins experiencing problems as it ascends through Lalonde's atmosphere?
2. Who is Roberto?
3. When Al is discussing whether to fight or hide when the Confederation comes to reclaim New California, what does Al use to control his subjects?
4. Who is at the controls of the overloaded space plane that has problems as it ascends through Lalonde's atmosphere?
5. Who is the fusion specialist aboard the ship that emerges from the wormhole in Chapter 5?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to Al Capone, what has he returned to life as?
2. In Chapter 5, why is the wormhole survivor so relieved to be out of the wormhole?
3. Name the two people responsible for overseeing Capone's law enforcers for the Organization.
4. According to Al Capone, what do the people of the future decidedly lack?
5. What was so unusual about the airport when Jezzibella's tour convoy arrives to leave San Angeles?
6. When Al and Jezzibella walk into the operations center on Monterey, what is showing on the wall mounted holographic screens?
7. What does the ESA head of station learn when he receives a datavised alert from the director of the Ombey's ESA office?
8. According to Capone, what is the main difference between Chicago and New California?
9. What does the girls' rescuer say that he can hear inside the body he is possessing?
10. In Chapter 5, how does the person survive passage through the wormhole without being in a ship?
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)