|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after the girls go to the stables, do they hear screams coming from the manor?
(a) Forty minutes.
(b) Thirty minutes.
(c) Twenty minutes.
(d) Ten minutes.
2. Where had Oenone wanted to go after bringing the injured passenger on board?
3. According to Laton's message presented to the Edenist General Consensus, who does Laton believe started the entire episode on Pernick Island?
(a) Leo Ruggario.
(b) Quinn Dexter.
(c) Isaac Goddard.
(d) Les Munchen.
4. As Chapter 5 begins, what emerges from the wormhole?
5. When Louise and Genevieve ask to tour the panicked city, who ends up escorting the girls?
Short Answer Questions
1. As the story opens, how many Duke-days had it been since any rain had fallen?
2. When Louise's father introduces Quinn Dexter, what does he say is Quinn's occupation?
3. How far is Srinagar from Tranquility?
4. After fleeing from the manor, what do the Kavanaugh girls see as they near the town they are heading for?
5. What is the name of Louise Kavanaugh's sister?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why can Al Capone not datavise anyone?
2. According to the space plane's pilot, why will the reaction engines need to be replaced when the space plane reaches port?
3. According to Capone, what is the main difference between Chicago and New California?
4. Why does Jezzibella's manager select an early morning departure for Jezzibella's tour convoy out of San Angeles?
5. Describe how Al Capone is supposed to call for a cab in his new city.
6. When Jezzibella offers to go along with Al, Al tells her she can accompany him if she does what she is told. How does Jezzibella respond?
7. According to Al Capone, what has he returned to life as?
8. Why does Al Capone accuse the stranger who rescues him off the street of being a Communist?
9. When the ESA head of station prepares to go down to the Pasto city spaceport, what does the head of station request from the director?
10. As the story opens, what two things is Louise Kavanaugh waiting for?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)