|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reluctantly agrees to fly the Kavanaugh party off of the planet?
2. After Rubra contacts the Kohistan Consensus, how many voidhawks emerge from a wormhole half a million kilometers away from Rubra?
3. Who is the director of the Ombey's ESA office?
(a) Quinn Dexter.
(b) Gerald Skibbow.
(c) Lawrence Dillon.
(d) Roche Skark.
4. How many of New California's navy ships are in dock when the Organization takes control of the asteroids?
5. What is the name of the city that the New Californian mayor's office is in?
(a) Fran Bernadino.
(b) San Angeles.
(c) Los Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Kavanaugh girls' rescuer outside the farmhouse?
2. What is the name of Louise Kavanaugh's sister?
3. What is the name of the suite that Al Capone is staying in on Monterey?
4. After fleeing from the manor, to whose house do the Kavanaugh girls flee?
5. Who is the fusion specialist aboard the ship that emerges from the wormhole in Chapter 5?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to Louise's father, why is Quinn staying at the Kavanaugh manor?
2. What does the girls' rescuer say that he can hear inside the body he is possessing?
3. In Chapter 5, why is the wormhole survivor so relieved to be out of the wormhole?
4. According to Louise Kavanaugh's musings, what has destiny apparently chosen Louise to do?
5. When Jezzibella offers to go along with Al, Al tells her she can accompany him if she does what she is told. How does Jezzibella respond?
6. According to Al Capone, what do the people of the future decidedly lack?
7. As the story opens, what two things is Louise Kavanaugh waiting for?
8. Why can Al Capone not datavise anyone?
9. According to the neural expert's promise, what will always be there for Gerald Skibbow?
10. According to the space plane's pilot, why will the reaction engines need to be replaced when the space plane reaches port?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)