|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When two people object to Al Capone's plan for turning more bodies over for possession, what appears in Al's hand?
(a) A stick.
(b) A baseball bat.
(c) A gun.
(d) A sword.
2. What is the name of the Kavanaugh's dog?
3. According to Laton's message presented to the Edenist General Consensus, who does Laton believe started the entire episode on Pernick Island?
(a) Isaac Goddard.
(b) Les Munchen.
(c) Leo Ruggario.
(d) Quinn Dexter.
4. What is the name of the bar where the possessed are gathering?
(a) Tarias Tavern.
(b) Tracer Tavern.
(c) Tandem Tavern.
(d) Tacoul Tavern.
5. In whose apartment had Dariat's corpse been found?
(a) Marie Skibbow.
(b) Anders Bosport.
(c) Alicia Cochrane.
(d) Manza Balyuzi.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Jezzibella causes a scene at the San Angeles airport, a group of armed men approach her. How many armed men are walking towards Jezzibella?
2. After fleeing from the manor, what town are the Kavanaugh girls heading for?
3. Where had Oenone wanted to go after bringing the injured passenger on board?
4. When Louise and Genevieve ask to tour the panicked city, who ends up escorting the girls?
5. Who is Roberto?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe how Al Capone is supposed to call for a cab in his new city.
2. What was so unusual about the airport when Jezzibella's tour convoy arrives to leave San Angeles?
3. According to Louise's father, why is Quinn staying at the Kavanaugh manor?
4. When Al and Jezzibella walk into the operations center on Monterey, what is showing on the wall mounted holographic screens?
5. Why does Jezzibella's manager select an early morning departure for Jezzibella's tour convoy out of San Angeles?
6. What does the ESA head of station learn when he receives a datavised alert from the director of the Ombey's ESA office?
7. Why does Al Capone accuse the stranger who rescues him off the street of being a Communist?
8. As the story opens, what two things is Louise Kavanaugh waiting for?
9. In Chapter 5, why is the wormhole survivor so relieved to be out of the wormhole?
10. According to the space plane's pilot, why will the reaction engines need to be replaced when the space plane reaches port?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)