|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Earl of Luffenham?
(a) Isaac Goddard.
(b) Jules Hewson.
(c) Fletcher Christian.
(d) Leo Ruggario.
2. After the voidhawks have been near Rubra for ten hours, how many new ships join up with the voidhawks?
3. What is the name of the Kavanaugh's dog?
4. As Chapter 5 begins, what emerges from the wormhole?
5. When Laton's starship briefly docked on Valisk, how many crew members came through immigration?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of New California's navy ships are in dock when the Organization takes control of the asteroids?
2. What city is in a panic when Louise arrives?
3. As the story opens, how long has it been since Louise has heard from her father?
4. When Louise's father introduces Quinn Dexter, what does he say is Quinn's occupation?
5. According to what he tells Louise on the plane, what is Titreano's real name?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to Louise Kavanaugh's musings, what has destiny apparently chosen Louise to do?
2. According to Al Capone, what has he returned to life as?
3. What does the ESA head of station learn when he receives a datavised alert from the director of the Ombey's ESA office?
4. What was so unusual about the airport when Jezzibella's tour convoy arrives to leave San Angeles?
5. When Jezzibella reaches the airport in San Angeles, why has her flight been rescheduled?
6. What does the girls' rescuer say that he can hear inside the body he is possessing?
7. In Chapter 5, how does the person survive passage through the wormhole without being in a ship?
8. According to Louise's father, why is Quinn staying at the Kavanaugh manor?
9. According to Capone, what is the main difference between Chicago and New California?
10. When the space plane's pilot learns that some of the space plane's passengers will have to remain aboard the space plane, what does the pilot request from Sarha Mitcham?
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)