|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what altitude is the overloaded space plane when it begins experiencing problems as it ascends through Lalonde's atmosphere?
(a) 125 kilometers.
(b) 50 kilometers.
(c) 75 kilometers.
(d) 100 kilometers.
2. What is the name of the suite that Al Capone is staying in on Monterey?
(a) The Honeymoon Suite.
(b) The Nixon Suite.
(c) The Clinton Suite.
(d) The Presidential Suite.
3. When Laton's starship briefly docked on Valisk, how many crew members came through immigration?
4. Who is the police commissioner in the city that Al is overtaking?
(a) Rod Vosburgh.
(b) Emmet Mordden.
(c) Dwight Salerno.
(d) Avram Harwood.
5. According to what he tells Louise on the plane, what is Titreano's real name?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Louise and Genevieve ask to tour the panicked city, who ends up escorting the girls?
2. How many people are traveling aboard the overloaded space plane as it ascends through Lalonde's atmosphere?
3. After fleeing from the manor, to whose house do the Kavanaugh girls flee?
4. According to Sarha Mitcham, how many people will need to remain aboard the space plane when it docks?
5. Who is at the controls of the overloaded space plane that has problems as it ascends through Lalonde's atmosphere?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does each bungalow on Eden have?
2. According to the Admiral in charge of the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service, who has been taking the worst casualty losses when the possessed attempt to take them over?
3. According to Louise's father, why is Quinn staying at the Kavanaugh manor?
4. How does Syrinx answer when the person waiting for her at the bungalow in Eden asks Syrnix about the past?
5. What was so unusual about the airport when Jezzibella's tour convoy arrives to leave San Angeles?
6. Why does the person who emerges from the wormhole insist on one more small swallow maneuver?
7. According to the person waiting for Syrinx at the bungalow in Eden, what is the purpose of life?
8. How does the person who emerges from the wormhole respond when asked what she had done to get the Kingdom so angry with her?
9. What does the ESA head of station learn when he receives a datavised alert from the director of the Ombey's ESA office?
10. According to the neural expert's promise, what will always be there for Gerald Skibbow?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)