|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who replaces Ross Nash as Kiera's deputy?
2. How many major urban centers are on the planet containing the Lowell Sea?
3. As the Kavanaugh girls are waiting to land on Mars, what does Genevieve mention for the first time since they left Norfolk?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her horse.
(d) Her dog.
4. According to the conversation that takes place at the bungalow in Eden, what is the Buddhist act of giving?
5. When New California falls to Capone's Organization, how long has Edenism been in existence?
(a) Four centuries.
(b) Six centuries.
(c) Five centuries.
(d) Three centuries.
6. How does the admiral in charge of the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service characterize the Confederation's only notable public success against the possessed incursions?
7. How does Voi characterize her father when speaking with Dr. Mzu?
(a) As humble.
(b) As honest.
(c) As weak.
(d) As strong.
8. As Syrinx approaches the bungalow in the glade on Eden, how does she feel?
9. As soon as New California fell to Capone's Organization, how many habitats orbiting Yosemite started preparing for war?
10. As Kiera contemplates moving Valisk into another universe, how many people are currently in Valisk?
(a) Close to 2,000,000.
(b) Close to 1,400,000.
(c) Close to 900,000.
(d) Close to 500,000.
11. To whom does Joshua sell Lady Mac's sensor recordings?
12. According to Wing-Tsit, what is the great unknown?
13. When the passenger aboard the Samaku asks to speak with Ayacucho's traffic control office about being denied access to dock, by what name is the Samaku's passenger going by?
14. Where does Stephanie propose taking the refugee children to so they can find food?
15. How large is Eden?
(a) 18 kilometers long.
(b) 20 kilometers long.
(c) 5 kilometers long.
(d) 11 kilometers long.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the time of Ralph's meeting with the Princess, how long does Ralph believe it will be until Mortonridge is completely veiled by the expanding red cloud?
2. As a result of the civil and commercial starflight quarantine, who is facing having to lay off staff in all seventeen of his company's foundry stations?
3. Who is the head of the pediatric department at the Prince Michael Memorial Hospital?
4. In order to grow the Valisk population by five million people, for how long would Kiera have to impose permanent pregnancy for every female?
5. Who possesses Eben Pavitt's old and worn out body?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)