|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Joshua sell Lady Mac's sensor recordings?
2. According to Mickey's report, how many asteroids did the Organization break with their first action?
3. Where does Voi first meet Dr. Mzu?
(a) In Voi's office.
(b) On the Tantu.
(c) In the lift processor.
(d) In the spaceport.
4. How large is Eden?
(a) 18 kilometers long.
(b) 20 kilometers long.
(c) 5 kilometers long.
(d) 11 kilometers long.
5. According to the conversation that takes place at the bungalow in Eden, what is the giver in the Buddhist act of giving called?
6. Who is the head of Collin's Tranquility office?
(a) Kirstie McShane.
(b) Kelly Tirrel.
(c) Antonio Whitelocke.
(d) Kate Elvin.
7. When the reporter in the editing suite starts getting snippy with the senior news editor, the editor threatens to replace the reporter with _________________.
(a) Kelly Tirrel.
(b) Kate Elvin.
(c) Antonio Whitelocke.
(d) Kirstie McShane.
8. When Monica and Samuel try to apprehend Mzu at the Laxa and Ahmed offices, how many Edenist agents close in on the conference room?
9. How does the admiral in charge of the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service characterize the Confederation's only notable public success against the possessed incursions?
10. When New California falls to Capone's Organization, how long has Edenism been in existence?
(a) Three centuries.
(b) Six centuries.
(c) Five centuries.
(d) Four centuries.
11. How many captains had Dr. Mzu contacted the previous year in regard to a possible charter flight?
12. When Syrinx awakens from her therapy session, whose face is the first one she sees?
(a) Her doctor.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her sister.
13. At the beginning of Chapter 9, who is ushered into Capone's hotel suite at gunpoint?
14. When Syrinx names the owl at the bungalow in Eden, what location rushes towards her?
(a) Pernick Island.
(b) Pamiers Island.
(c) Elvin Island.
(d) Oenone Island.
15. When SD Command intercepts the Tantu, what does the SC Command ask the Tantu's captain to provide?
(a) The password.
(b) The retinal scan.
(c) The ASA Code.
(d) The datavise link.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Joshua that the Udat was docked at the Nyiru asteroid for four days?
2. When Syrinx and Wing-Tsit talk for the eighth time, what does Wing-Tsit tell Syrinx that she is?
3. For how long has Dariat been working on his plan to destroy Rubra?
4. According to the conversation that takes place at the bungalow in Eden, how old is Syrinx?
5. What does Eden NOT have that other habitats do have?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)