|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Loren breaks Gerald out of the medical facility, how far ahead of the marines is she?
(a) Ten seconds.
(b) Ten minutes.
(c) Thirty seconds.
(d) Thirty minutes.
2. According to Dariat, what do the souls possessing the hellhawks ultimately want?
(c) Human bodies.
3. What does the person who is ushered into Capone's hotel suite at gunpoint want to discuss with Capone?
(b) The Confederation's tactical plans.
4. How does Capone propose keeping the non-possessed who will be working for him in line?
5. Who is the person waiting for Syrinx as she approaches the bungalow in the glade on Eden?
6. When the passenger aboard the Samaku asks to speak with Ayacucho's traffic control office about being denied access to dock, the passenger speaks with _____________.
7. As the Tantu jumps one light year after failing to comply with the SD Command's request, how many warships are racing towards the Tantu?
8. Who is the head of Collin's Tranquility office?
(a) Antonio Whitelocke.
(b) Kelly Tirrel.
(c) Kirstie McShane.
(d) Kate Elvin.
9. Aboard the Tantu, what is the name of the ship's true captain?
10. When Madeline shares with Andre whom she saw in a bar on the second resistance level, what ship does Andre confirm has docked at the spaceport?
(a) The Dechal.
(b) The Samaku.
(c) The Merde.
(d) The Lady Mac.
11. When New California falls to Capone's Organization, how long has Edenism been in existence?
(a) Six centuries.
(b) Four centuries.
(c) Five centuries.
(d) Three centuries.
12. According to Wing-Tsit, what race has the answers to Syrinx's questions?
(a) The Kiint.
(b) The Edenists.
(c) The Jovians.
(d) The Dorados.
13. Who possesses Eben Pavitt's old and worn out body?
14. On what planet is the Lowell Sea?
15. What starship does Loren want to get Gerald aboard because it's one of the few starships still flying?
(a) The Tantu.
(b) The Far Realm.
(c) The Lady Mac.
(d) The Quadin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Aboard the Tantu, who is possessing the body of the ship's captain?
2. According to the report Ralph gives to the Princess, how many people are still stranded in Mortonridge after the primary evacuation operation is concluded?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 9, who is ushered into Capone's hotel suite at gunpoint?
4. When Joshua listens to the recording from Valisk, he is shocked to learn that ____________is possessed and luring naïve kids to their doom.
5. When SD Command intercepts the Tantu, what does the SC Command ask the Tantu's captain to provide?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)