|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the Kavanaugh girls are waiting to land on Mars, what does Genevieve mention for the first time since they left Norfolk?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her horse.
(c) Her dog.
(d) Her father.
2. What does the person who is ushered into Capone's hotel suite at gunpoint want to discuss with Capone?
(a) The Confederation's tactical plans.
3. As Kiera contemplates moving Valisk into another universe, how many people are currently in Valisk?
(a) Close to 500,000.
(b) Close to 1,400,000.
(c) Close to 900,000.
(d) Close to 2,000,000.
4. When the story shifts from Syrinx to the editing suite showing fifteen holoscreens along one wall, who is the senior news editor in charge?
(a) Kate Elvin.
(b) Kirstie McShane.
(c) Antonio Whitelocke.
(d) Kelly Tirrel.
5. At the time of Ralph's meeting with the Princess, how long does Ralph believe it will be until Mortonridge is completely veiled by the expanding red cloud?
(a) 24 hours.
(b) 36 hours.
(c) 48 hours.
(d) 12 hours.
6. Where does the lead doctor at the biological isolation facility propose putting the possessed once they have been captured?
7. Where is Burley Palace located?
8. At the beginning of Chapter 9, who is ushered into Capone's hotel suite at gunpoint?
9. As the Tantu jumps one light year after failing to comply with the SD Command's request, how many warships are racing towards the Tantu?
10. To whom does Joshua sell Lady Mac's sensor recordings?
11. According to the report Ralph gives to the Princess, how many people were lifted out from Mortonridge during the primary evacuation operation?
(a) Over 20,000.
(b) Over 24,000.
(c) Over 22,000.
(d) Over 18,000.
12. When Syrinx names the owl at the bungalow in Eden, what location rushes towards her?
(a) Pamiers Island.
(b) Elvin Island.
(c) Pernick Island.
(d) Oenone Island.
13. According to Dariat, what do the souls possessing the hellhawks ultimately want?
(b) Human bodies.
14. According to Silvano, what can the possessed not simply wish for and have appear?
15. As a result of the civil and commercial starflight quarantine, who is facing having to lay off staff in all seventeen of his company's foundry stations?
Short Answer Questions
1. As Chapter 11 begins, why is Syrinx on Eden?
2. For how long has Dariat been working on his plan to destroy Rubra?
3. When Joshua listens to the recording from Valisk, he is shocked to learn that ____________is possessed and luring naïve kids to their doom.
4. What starship does Loren want to get Gerald aboard because it's one of the few starships still flying?
5. When Madeline shares with Andre whom she saw in a bar on the second resistance level, what ship does Andre confirm has docked at the spaceport?
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)