|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Voi characterize her father when speaking with Dr. Mzu?
(a) As humble.
(b) As honest.
(c) As strong.
(d) As weak.
2. Whom does Madeline tell Andre that she saw in a bar on the second resistance level?
(a) Al Capone.
(b) Harry Levine.
(c) Joshua Calvert.
(d) Quinn Dexter.
3. When Syrinx names the owl at the bungalow in Eden, what location rushes towards her?
(a) Oenone Island.
(b) Pernick Island.
(c) Pamiers Island.
(d) Elvin Island.
4. When the navy squadron's commanding admiral raises the fleet's condition level to amber, which ship has dropped out of the communications net?
(a) The Tantu.
(b) The Messin.
(c) The Serir.
(d) The Leona Gay.
5. Who tells Joshua that the Udat was docked at the Nyiru asteroid for four days?
6. At the beginning of Chapter 9, who is ushered into Capone's hotel suite at gunpoint?
7. When the admiral in charge of the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service enters the biological isolation facility, who is immobilized on a surgical bed?
(a) Kirstie McShane.
(b) Kelly Tirrel.
(c) Kate Elvin.
(d) Jacqueline Couteur.
8. According to Louise, where does she believe Quinn Dexter is heading to when the ship that drops out of the communications net flies away?
9. When Madeline shares with Andre whom she saw in a bar on the second resistance level, what ship does Andre confirm has docked at the spaceport?
(a) The Merde.
(b) The Samaku.
(c) The Lady Mac.
(d) The Dechal.
10. Where does Stephanie propose taking the refugee children to so they can find food?
11. How does Capone propose keeping the non-possessed who will be working for him in line?
12. Where does the lead doctor at the biological isolation facility propose putting the possessed once they have been captured?
13. When docking privileges are denied at Ayacucho, who is aboard the Samaku?
14. What type of star is Tunja?
(a) A red dwarf.
(b) A white light.
(c) A blue tan.
(d) A yellow sun.
15. When Syrinx and Wing-Tsit talk for the eighth time, what does Wing-Tsit tell Syrinx that she is?
(a) A tourist.
(b) A transient.
(c) A revealer.
(d) An explorer.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the admiral in charge of the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service, which is the only planetary system to completely succumb to the possessed?
2. Why does Joshua sell Lady Mac's sensor recordings?
3. According to the report Ralph gives to the Princess, how many people were lifted out from Mortonridge during the primary evacuation operation?
4. According to Silvano, what can the possessed not simply wish for and have appear?
5. What does Eden NOT have that other habitats do have?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)