|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Voi first meet Dr. Mzu?
(a) On the Tantu.
(b) In Voi's office.
(c) In the spaceport.
(d) In the lift processor.
2. According to Wing-Tsit, what is the great unknown?
3. To whom does Joshua sell Lady Mac's sensor recordings?
4. According to the report Ralph gives to the Princess, how many people are still stranded in Mortonridge after the primary evacuation operation is concluded?
5. As the Tantu jumps one light year after failing to comply with the SD Command's request, how many warships are racing towards the Tantu?
6. Where is Kiera Salter originally from?
(a) New York.
(b) New California.
(c) New Amsterdam.
(d) New Munich.
7. How large is Eden?
(a) 11 kilometers long.
(b) 5 kilometers long.
(c) 20 kilometers long.
(d) 18 kilometers long.
8. How old is Aulie?
(a) 42 years old.
(b) 30 years old.
(c) 36 years old.
(d) 47 years old.
9. As soon as New California fell to Capone's Organization, how many habitats orbiting Yosemite started preparing for war?
10. Who is the admiral in charge of the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service?
11. According to the conversation that takes place at the bungalow in Eden, when did the person waiting for Syrinx die?
12. At the time of Ralph's meeting with the Princess, what technology does Ralph propose using to liberate Mortonridge?
13. At the time of Ralph's meeting with the Princess, how long does Ralph believe it will be until Mortonridge is completely veiled by the expanding red cloud?
(a) 48 hours.
(b) 12 hours.
(c) 24 hours.
(d) 36 hours.
14. According to Dariat, what do the souls possessing the hellhawks ultimately want?
(b) Human bodies.
15. Why does the senior editor not want to include more of Shawn Wallace in their news footage?
(a) Wallace is violent.
(b) Wallace is depressing.
(c) Wallace is confrontational.
(d) Wallace is creepy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Joshua that the Udat was docked at the Nyiru asteroid for four days?
2. What does Eden NOT have that other habitats do have?
3. According to Emmet, what does Edenism have a monopoly on supplying?
4. What does the person who is ushered into Capone's hotel suite at gunpoint want to discuss with Capone?
5. What is the name of the owl at the bungalow in Eden?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)