|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the navy squadron's commanding admiral raises the fleet's condition level to amber, which ship has dropped out of the communications net?
(a) The Serir.
(b) The Tantu.
(c) The Leona Gay.
(d) The Messin.
2. At the time of Ralph's meeting with the Princess, what technology does Ralph propose using to liberate Mortonridge?
3. Who replaces Ross Nash as Kiera's deputy?
4. As a result of the civil and commercial starflight quarantine, who is facing having to lay off staff in all seventeen of his company's foundry stations?
5. When Monica and Samuel try to apprehend Mzu at the Laxa and Ahmed offices, how many Edenist agents close in on the conference room?
6. According to Dariat, what do the souls possessing the hellhawks ultimately want?
(d) Human bodies.
7. For how long has Dariat been working on his plan to destroy Rubra?
(a) Twenty-three years.
(b) Thirty years.
(c) Thirteen years.
(d) Three years.
8. When New California falls to Capone's Organization, how long has Edenism been in existence?
(a) Six centuries.
(b) Five centuries.
(c) Four centuries.
(d) Three centuries.
9. As soon as New California fell to Capone's Organization, how many habitats orbiting Yosemite started preparing for war?
10. According to Silvano, what can the possessed not simply wish for and have appear?
11. According to the conversation that takes place at the bungalow in Eden, what is the Buddhist act of giving?
12. Why does Joshua sell Lady Mac's sensor recordings?
(a) For money.
(b) For revenge.
(c) For prestige.
(d) For honor.
13. How large is Eden?
(a) 18 kilometers long.
(b) 5 kilometers long.
(c) 11 kilometers long.
(d) 20 kilometers long.
14. What is the name of the owl at the bungalow in Eden?
15. According to the admiral in charge of the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service, how many planets are suffering from large scale incursions of possessed?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Loren breaks Gerald out of the medical facility, how far ahead of the marines is she?
2. When the story shifts from Syrinx to the editing suite showing fifteen holoscreens along one wall, who is the senior news editor in charge?
3. According to Mickey's report, how many asteroids did the Organization break with their first action?
4. Why does the senior editor not want to include more of Shawn Wallace in their news footage?
5. According to the report Ralph gives to the Princess, how many people are still stranded in Mortonridge after the primary evacuation operation is concluded?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)