|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Voi characterize her father when speaking with Dr. Mzu?
(a) As humble.
(b) As strong.
(c) As honest.
(d) As weak.
2. When Joshua and Ione are together on Tranquility, what are they drinking?
(a) Norfolk Tears.
(b) Lalonde Lager.
(c) Alchemy Drops.
(d) Mason Wringdom.
3. When the story shifts from Syrinx to the editing suite showing fifteen holoscreens along one wall, who is the senior news editor in charge?
(a) Kelly Tirrel.
(b) Kirstie McShane.
(c) Antonio Whitelocke.
(d) Kate Elvin.
4. According to the conversation that takes place at the bungalow in Eden, what is the Buddhist act of giving?
5. According to Mickey's report, how many asteroids did the Organization break with their first action?
6. Who replaces Ross Nash as Kiera's deputy?
7. As a result of the civil and commercial starflight quarantine, who is facing having to lay off staff in all seventeen of his company's foundry stations?
8. Who is the head of the pediatric department at the Prince Michael Memorial Hospital?
(a) Dr. Mzu.
(b) Dr. Ash.
(c) Dr. Giddings.
(d) Dr. Levine.
9. What does Eden NOT have that other habitats do have?
(b) A spaceport.
10. According to the conversation that takes place at the bungalow in Eden, how old is Syrinx?
(a) 27 years old.
(b) 22 years old.
(c) 19 years old.
(d) 17 years old.
11. When Ione and Joshua are together in Tranquility, Ione believes Joshua lives for ____________.
12. At the beginning of Chapter 9, who is ushered into Capone's hotel suite at gunpoint?
13. According to the conversation that takes place at the bungalow in Eden, when did the person waiting for Syrinx die?
14. How many Dorados are there?
15. According to the report Ralph gives to the Princess, how many people were lifted out from Mortonridge during the primary evacuation operation?
(a) Over 22,000.
(b) Over 20,000.
(c) Over 24,000.
(d) Over 18,000.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long has Dariat been working on his plan to destroy Rubra?
2. How many major urban centers are on the planet containing the Lowell Sea?
3. According to the conversation that takes place at the bungalow in Eden, what is the giver in the Buddhist act of giving called?
4. Where is Burley Palace located?
5. According to the report Ralph gives to the Princess, how many people are still stranded in Mortonridge after the primary evacuation operation is concluded?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)