|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the senior editor not want to include more of Shawn Wallace in their news footage?
(a) Wallace is creepy.
(b) Wallace is depressing.
(c) Wallace is confrontational.
(d) Wallace is violent.
2. When the passenger aboard the Samaku asks to speak with Ayacucho's traffic control office about being denied access to dock, the passenger speaks with _____________.
3. How many captains had Dr. Mzu contacted the previous year in regard to a possible charter flight?
4. When Ione and Joshua are together in Tranquility, Ione believes Joshua lives for ____________.
5. Who replaces Ross Nash as Kiera's deputy?
6. Who suggests to the captain that the Far Realm fly in pursuit of the ship that left the communications net?
7. According to the report Ralph gives to the Princess, how many people were lifted out from Mortonridge during the primary evacuation operation?
(a) Over 18,000.
(b) Over 22,000.
(c) Over 24,000.
(d) Over 20,000.
8. According to the conversation that takes place at the bungalow in Eden, when did the person waiting for Syrinx die?
9. According to the report Ralph gives to the Princess, how many people are still stranded in Mortonridge after the primary evacuation operation is concluded?
10. How large is Eden?
(a) 20 kilometers long.
(b) 11 kilometers long.
(c) 5 kilometers long.
(d) 18 kilometers long.
11. According to Louise, where does she believe Quinn Dexter is heading to when the ship that drops out of the communications net flies away?
12. As a result of the civil and commercial starflight quarantine, who is facing having to lay off staff in all seventeen of his company's foundry stations?
13. At the time of Ralph's meeting with the Princess, how long does Ralph believe it will be until Mortonridge is completely veiled by the expanding red cloud?
(a) 48 hours.
(b) 24 hours.
(c) 36 hours.
(d) 12 hours.
14. According to the admiral in charge of the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service, which is the only planetary system to completely succumb to the possessed?
(c) New California.
15. As the Kavanaugh girls are waiting to land on Mars, what does Genevieve mention for the first time since they left Norfolk?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her horse.
(d) Her dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Madeline shares with Andre whom she saw in a bar on the second resistance level, what ship does Andre confirm has docked at the spaceport?
2. Aboard the Tantu, who is possessing the body of the ship's captain?
3. When the reporter in the editing suite starts getting snippy with the senior news editor, the editor threatens to replace the reporter with _________________.
4. When the admiral in charge of the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service enters the biological isolation facility, who is immobilized on a surgical bed?
5. When the ship that has dropped out of the communications net flies away, what does Louise say the ship is carrying?
This section contains 494 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)