|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Loren breaks Gerald out of the medical facility, how far ahead of the marines is she?
(a) Thirty minutes.
(b) Ten minutes.
(c) Ten seconds.
(d) Thirty seconds.
2. According to Louise, where does she believe Quinn Dexter is heading to when the ship that drops out of the communications net flies away?
3. According to the admiral in charge of the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service, how many planets are suffering from large scale incursions of possessed?
4. How large is Eden?
(a) 18 kilometers long.
(b) 5 kilometers long.
(c) 11 kilometers long.
(d) 20 kilometers long.
5. As Syrinx approaches the bungalow in the glade on Eden, how does she feel?
6. When the ship that has dropped out of the communications net flies away, what does Louise say the ship is carrying?
7. When Dr. Mzu had contacted Joshua a year earlier in regard to a possible charter flight, where did Dr. Mzu request to go?
(a) The Tranquility system.
(b) The Eden system.
(c) The New California system.
(d) The Garissa system.
8. For how long has Dariat been working on his plan to destroy Rubra?
(a) Twenty-three years.
(b) Three years.
(c) Thirteen years.
(d) Thirty years.
9. What starship does Loren want to get Gerald aboard because it's one of the few starships still flying?
(a) The Lady Mac.
(b) The Far Realm.
(c) The Tantu.
(d) The Quadin.
10. When Syrinx names the owl at the bungalow in Eden, what location rushes towards her?
(a) Pernick Island.
(b) Pamiers Island.
(c) Oenone Island.
(d) Elvin Island.
11. As the Kavanaugh girls are waiting to land on Mars, what does Genevieve mention for the first time since they left Norfolk?
(a) Her dog.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her horse.
12. How does the admiral in charge of the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service characterize the Confederation's only notable public success against the possessed incursions?
13. Why does the senior editor not want to include more of Shawn Wallace in their news footage?
(a) Wallace is creepy.
(b) Wallace is confrontational.
(c) Wallace is violent.
(d) Wallace is depressing.
14. Which was the first Dorado to be settled?
15. When Syrinx awakens from her therapy session, whose face is the first one she sees?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her doctor.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the head of the pediatric department at the Prince Michael Memorial Hospital?
2. According to the conversation that takes place at the bungalow in Eden, when did the person waiting for Syrinx die?
3. How does Capone propose keeping the non-possessed who will be working for him in line?
4. Who possesses Eben Pavitt's old and worn out body?
5. According to the conversation that takes place at the bungalow in Eden, what is the Buddhist act of giving?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)