|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Kiera Salter originally from?
(a) New Amsterdam.
(b) New California.
(c) New Munich.
(d) New York.
2. What starship does Loren want to get Gerald aboard because it's one of the few starships still flying?
(a) The Far Realm.
(b) The Quadin.
(c) The Lady Mac.
(d) The Tantu.
3. According to Louise, where does she believe Quinn Dexter is heading to when the ship that drops out of the communications net flies away?
4. What does the person who is ushered into Capone's hotel suite at gunpoint want to discuss with Capone?
(b) The Confederation's tactical plans.
5. According to Dariat, what do the souls possessing the hellhawks ultimately want?
(d) Human bodies.
6. What is the name of the owl at the bungalow in Eden?
7. Who is the person waiting for Syrinx as she approaches the bungalow in the glade on Eden?
8. Who tells Joshua that the Udat was docked at the Nyiru asteroid for four days?
9. When Syrinx awakens from her therapy session, whose face is the first one she sees?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her doctor.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
10. As Syrinx approaches the bungalow in the glade on Eden, how does she feel?
11. According to Silvano, what can the possessed not simply wish for and have appear?
12. What is the only thing people are aware of when placed in zero-tau?
13. As Chapter 11 begins, why is Syrinx on Eden?
(a) She's visiting her parents.
(b) She's on vacation.
(c) She's in between space flights.
(d) She's investigating the possessed.
14. On what planet is the Lowell Sea?
15. When Madeline shares with Andre whom she saw in a bar on the second resistance level, what ship does Andre confirm has docked at the spaceport?
(a) The Dechal.
(b) The Lady Mac.
(c) The Samaku.
(d) The Merde.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the navy squadron's commanding admiral raises the fleet's condition level to amber, which ship has dropped out of the communications net?
2. When SD Command intercepts the Tantu, what does the SC Command ask the Tantu's captain to provide?
3. When Monica and Samuel try to apprehend Mzu at the Laxa and Ahmed offices, how many Edenist agents close in on the conference room?
4. When the story shifts from Syrinx to the editing suite showing fifteen holoscreens along one wall, who is the senior news editor in charge?
5. How does the admiral in charge of the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service characterize the Confederation's only notable public success against the possessed incursions?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)