|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the admiral in charge of the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service, how many planets are suffering from large scale incursions of possessed?
2. How many Dorados are there?
3. According to Silvano, what can the possessed not simply wish for and have appear?
4. According to the conversation that takes place at the bungalow in Eden, what is the giver in the Buddhist act of giving called?
5. When Syrinx names the owl at the bungalow in Eden, what location rushes towards her?
(a) Oenone Island.
(b) Pamiers Island.
(c) Pernick Island.
(d) Elvin Island.
6. As Kiera contemplates moving Valisk into another universe, how many people are currently in Valisk?
(a) Close to 1,400,000.
(b) Close to 500,000.
(c) Close to 900,000.
(d) Close to 2,000,000.
7. Why does Joshua sell Lady Mac's sensor recordings?
(a) For honor.
(b) For money.
(c) For revenge.
(d) For prestige.
8. What starship does Loren want to get Gerald aboard because it's one of the few starships still flying?
(a) The Tantu.
(b) The Quadin.
(c) The Far Realm.
(d) The Lady Mac.
9. When the ship that has dropped out of the communications net flies away, what does Louise say the ship is carrying?
10. At the time of Ralph's meeting with the Princess, what technology does Ralph propose using to liberate Mortonridge?
11. Who is the admiral in charge of the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service?
12. How old is Aulie?
(a) 47 years old.
(b) 30 years old.
(c) 36 years old.
(d) 42 years old.
13. What is the person waiting for Syrinx as she approaches the bungalow in the glade on Eden responsible for inventing?
(c) The virus.
(d) The Alchemist.
14. Where does Voi first meet Dr. Mzu?
(a) In the lift processor.
(b) In Voi's office.
(c) In the spaceport.
(d) On the Tantu.
15. According to Emmet, what does Edenism have a monopoly on supplying?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Madeline shares with Andre whom she saw in a bar on the second resistance level, what ship does Andre confirm has docked at the spaceport?
2. Who suggests to the captain that the Far Realm fly in pursuit of the ship that left the communications net?
3. Whom does Madeline tell Andre that she saw in a bar on the second resistance level?
4. When Loren breaks Gerald out of the medical facility, how far ahead of the marines is she?
5. When Monica and Samuel try to apprehend Mzu at the Laxa and Ahmed offices, how many Edenist agents close in on the conference room?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)