|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Madeline tell Andre that she saw in a bar on the second resistance level?
(a) Quinn Dexter.
(b) Harry Levine.
(c) Al Capone.
(d) Joshua Calvert.
2. According to the report Ralph gives to the Princess, how many people were lifted out from Mortonridge during the primary evacuation operation?
(a) Over 24,000.
(b) Over 20,000.
(c) Over 18,000.
(d) Over 22,000.
3. According to Emmet, what does Edenism have a monopoly on supplying?
4. Who replaces Ross Nash as Kiera's deputy?
5. How many major urban centers are on the planet containing the Lowell Sea?
6. When Syrinx awakens from her therapy session, whose face is the first one she sees?
(a) Her doctor.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her sister.
7. When Monica and Samuel try to apprehend Mzu at the Laxa and Ahmed offices, how many Edenist agents close in on the conference room?
8. When Ralph Hiltch meets with Princess Kirsten in person, who is NOT among those present?
(a) Jannike Dermot.
(b) Sylvester Geray.
(c) Roche Skark.
(d) Joshua Calvert.
9. As Chapter 11 begins, why is Syrinx on Eden?
(a) She's in between space flights.
(b) She's investigating the possessed.
(c) She's visiting her parents.
(d) She's on vacation.
10. When Joshua and Ione are together on Tranquility, what are they drinking?
(a) Alchemy Drops.
(b) Norfolk Tears.
(c) Mason Wringdom.
(d) Lalonde Lager.
11. What does the person who is ushered into Capone's hotel suite at gunpoint want to discuss with Capone?
(b) The Confederation's tactical plans.
12. According to the admiral in charge of the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service, which is the only planetary system to completely succumb to the possessed?
(c) New California.
13. When the passenger aboard the Samaku asks to speak with Ayacucho's traffic control office about being denied access to dock, by what name is the Samaku's passenger going by?
14. What does Eden NOT have that other habitats do have?
(a) A spaceport.
15. When the ship that has dropped out of the communications net flies away, what does Louise say the ship is carrying?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the admiral in charge of the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service?
2. At the time of Ralph's meeting with the Princess, what technology does Ralph propose using to liberate Mortonridge?
3. When the navy squadron's commanding admiral raises the fleet's condition level to amber, which ship has dropped out of the communications net?
4. What is the name of the owl at the bungalow in Eden?
5. According to the conversation that takes place at the bungalow in Eden, when did the person waiting for Syrinx die?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)