|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Louise, where does she believe Quinn Dexter is heading to when the ship that drops out of the communications net flies away?
2. Where does Voi first meet Dr. Mzu?
(a) On the Tantu.
(b) In Voi's office.
(c) In the spaceport.
(d) In the lift processor.
3. How old is Aulie?
(a) 42 years old.
(b) 30 years old.
(c) 36 years old.
(d) 47 years old.
4. Who is the head of the pediatric department at the Prince Michael Memorial Hospital?
(a) Dr. Ash.
(b) Dr. Mzu.
(c) Dr. Giddings.
(d) Dr. Levine.
5. According to the report Ralph gives to the Princess, how many people are still stranded in Mortonridge after the primary evacuation operation is concluded?
6. Who replaces Ross Nash as Kiera's deputy?
7. According to Wing-Tsit, what is the great unknown?
8. What starship does Loren want to get Gerald aboard because it's one of the few starships still flying?
(a) The Tantu.
(b) The Lady Mac.
(c) The Quadin.
(d) The Far Realm.
9. As the Kavanaugh girls are waiting to land on Mars, what does Genevieve mention for the first time since they left Norfolk?
(a) Her horse.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her dog.
10. Why does the senior editor not want to include more of Shawn Wallace in their news footage?
(a) Wallace is confrontational.
(b) Wallace is depressing.
(c) Wallace is violent.
(d) Wallace is creepy.
11. What does Eden NOT have that other habitats do have?
(a) A spaceport.
12. Which was the first Dorado to be settled?
13. When Joshua listens to the recording from Valisk, he is shocked to learn that ____________is possessed and luring naïve kids to their doom.
(a) Gerald Skibbow.
(b) Marie Skibbow.
(c) Voi Mzu.
(d) Louise Kavanaugh.
14. When the reporter in the editing suite starts getting snippy with the senior news editor, the editor threatens to replace the reporter with _________________.
(a) Kate Elvin.
(b) Antonio Whitelocke.
(c) Kirstie McShane.
(d) Kelly Tirrel.
15. Where is Kiera Salter originally from?
(a) New Amsterdam.
(b) New York.
(c) New California.
(d) New Munich.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the person waiting for Syrinx as she approaches the bungalow in the glade on Eden responsible for inventing?
2. What is the only thing people are aware of when placed in zero-tau?
3. According to the conversation that takes place at the bungalow in Eden, when did the person waiting for Syrinx die?
4. Who tells Joshua that the Udat was docked at the Nyiru asteroid for four days?
5. How many major urban centers are on the planet containing the Lowell Sea?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)