|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only thing people are aware of when placed in zero-tau?
2. As Syrinx approaches the bungalow in the glade on Eden, how does she feel?
3. According to the admiral in charge of the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service, which is the only planetary system to completely succumb to the possessed?
(c) New California.
4. According to Wing-Tsit, what race has the answers to Syrinx's questions?
(a) The Jovians.
(b) The Kiint.
(c) The Dorados.
(d) The Edenists.
5. When Syrinx awakens from her therapy session, whose face is the first one she sees?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her doctor.
(d) Her sister.
6. According to Emmet, what does Edenism have a monopoly on supplying?
7. When SD Command intercepts the Tantu, what does the SC Command ask the Tantu's captain to provide?
(a) The datavise link.
(b) The ASA Code.
(c) The password.
(d) The retinal scan.
8. To whom does Joshua sell Lady Mac's sensor recordings?
9. According to the report Ralph gives to the Princess, how many people are still stranded in Mortonridge after the primary evacuation operation is concluded?
10. When docking privileges are denied at Ayacucho, who is aboard the Samaku?
11. Where is Kiera Salter originally from?
(a) New York.
(b) New Munich.
(c) New California.
(d) New Amsterdam.
12. Where is Burley Palace located?
13. As Kiera contemplates moving Valisk into another universe, how many people are currently in Valisk?
(a) Close to 500,000.
(b) Close to 1,400,000.
(c) Close to 2,000,000.
(d) Close to 900,000.
14. What does the person who is ushered into Capone's hotel suite at gunpoint want to discuss with Capone?
(b) The Confederation's tactical plans.
15. According to Louise, where does she believe Quinn Dexter is heading to when the ship that drops out of the communications net flies away?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of star is Tunja?
2. How many captains had Dr. Mzu contacted the previous year in regard to a possible charter flight?
3. Who is the person waiting for Syrinx as she approaches the bungalow in the glade on Eden?
4. Aboard the Tantu, who is possessing the body of the ship's captain?
5. According to the conversation that takes place at the bungalow in Eden, what is the Buddhist act of giving?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)