|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Dariat, what do the souls possessing the hellhawks ultimately want?
(a) Human bodies.
2. Where does Voi first meet Dr. Mzu?
(a) On the Tantu.
(b) In the lift processor.
(c) In Voi's office.
(d) In the spaceport.
3. According to the report Ralph gives to the Princess, how many people were lifted out from Mortonridge during the primary evacuation operation?
(a) Over 24,000.
(b) Over 20,000.
(c) Over 18,000.
(d) Over 22,000.
4. When the ship that has dropped out of the communications net flies away, what does Louise say the ship is carrying?
5. When Loren breaks Gerald out of the medical facility, how far ahead of the marines is she?
(a) Ten seconds.
(b) Thirty minutes.
(c) Thirty seconds.
(d) Ten minutes.
6. What is the name of the owl at the bungalow in Eden?
7. At the beginning of Chapter 9, who is ushered into Capone's hotel suite at gunpoint?
8. How many major urban centers are on the planet containing the Lowell Sea?
9. According to Wing-Tsit, what race has the answers to Syrinx's questions?
(a) The Dorados.
(b) The Jovians.
(c) The Kiint.
(d) The Edenists.
10. How old is Aulie?
(a) 30 years old.
(b) 47 years old.
(c) 42 years old.
(d) 36 years old.
11. What does the person who is ushered into Capone's hotel suite at gunpoint want to discuss with Capone?
(c) The Confederation's tactical plans.
12. Which was the first Dorado to be settled?
13. As Kiera contemplates moving Valisk into another universe, how many people are currently in Valisk?
(a) Close to 1,400,000.
(b) Close to 500,000.
(c) Close to 2,000,000.
(d) Close to 900,000.
14. Who is the admiral in charge of the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service?
15. Why does Joshua sell Lady Mac's sensor recordings?
(a) For honor.
(b) For money.
(c) For revenge.
(d) For prestige.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the person waiting for Syrinx as she approaches the bungalow in the glade on Eden?
2. When New California falls to Capone's Organization, how long has Edenism been in existence?
3. Who is the head of Collin's Tranquility office?
4. Who is the head of the pediatric department at the Prince Michael Memorial Hospital?
5. Aboard the Tantu, who is possessing the body of the ship's captain?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)