|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Monica and Samuel try to apprehend Mzu at the Laxa and Ahmed offices, how many Edenist agents close in on the conference room?
2. To whom does Joshua sell Lady Mac's sensor recordings?
3. How many major urban centers are on the planet containing the Lowell Sea?
4. According to Emmet, what does Edenism have a monopoly on supplying?
5. Which was the first Dorado to be settled?
6. When the navy squadron's commanding admiral raises the fleet's condition level to amber, which ship has dropped out of the communications net?
(a) The Tantu.
(b) The Leona Gay.
(c) The Messin.
(d) The Serir.
7. When the ship that has dropped out of the communications net flies away, what does Louise say the ship is carrying?
8. When Syrinx names the owl at the bungalow in Eden, what location rushes towards her?
(a) Oenone Island.
(b) Pernick Island.
(c) Elvin Island.
(d) Pamiers Island.
9. What is the only thing people are aware of when placed in zero-tau?
10. As soon as New California fell to Capone's Organization, how many habitats orbiting Yosemite started preparing for war?
11. When the passenger aboard the Samaku asks to speak with Ayacucho's traffic control office about being denied access to dock, by what name is the Samaku's passenger going by?
12. How old is Aulie?
(a) 30 years old.
(b) 42 years old.
(c) 47 years old.
(d) 36 years old.
13. According to Wing-Tsit, what is the great unknown?
14. How many captains had Dr. Mzu contacted the previous year in regard to a possible charter flight?
15. When Ralph Hiltch meets with Princess Kirsten in person, who is NOT among those present?
(a) Sylvester Geray.
(b) Joshua Calvert.
(c) Jannike Dermot.
(d) Roche Skark.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Burley Palace located?
2. When Syrinx awakens from her therapy session, whose face is the first one she sees?
3. Who possesses Eben Pavitt's old and worn out body?
4. Aboard the Tantu, who is possessing the body of the ship's captain?
5. Who is the person waiting for Syrinx as she approaches the bungalow in the glade on Eden?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)