|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Aulie?
(a) 36 years old.
(b) 30 years old.
(c) 47 years old.
(d) 42 years old.
2. When Joshua listens to the recording from Valisk, he is shocked to learn that ____________is possessed and luring naïve kids to their doom.
(a) Marie Skibbow.
(b) Voi Mzu.
(c) Louise Kavanaugh.
(d) Gerald Skibbow.
3. What does the person who is ushered into Capone's hotel suite at gunpoint want to discuss with Capone?
(a) The Confederation's tactical plans.
4. According to Wing-Tsit, what race has the answers to Syrinx's questions?
(a) The Dorados.
(b) The Kiint.
(c) The Edenists.
(d) The Jovians.
5. At the time of Ralph's meeting with the Princess, what technology does Ralph propose using to liberate Mortonridge?
6. According to Emmet, what does Edenism have a monopoly on supplying?
7. According to Mickey's report, how many asteroids did the Organization break with their first action?
8. When Ione and Joshua are together in Tranquility, Ione believes Joshua lives for ____________.
9. When docking privileges are denied at Ayacucho, who is aboard the Samaku?
10. When the ship that has dropped out of the communications net flies away, what does Louise say the ship is carrying?
11. What starship does Loren want to get Gerald aboard because it's one of the few starships still flying?
(a) The Lady Mac.
(b) The Tantu.
(c) The Far Realm.
(d) The Quadin.
12. Aboard the Tantu, what is the name of the ship's true captain?
13. Why does Joshua sell Lady Mac's sensor recordings?
(a) For honor.
(b) For prestige.
(c) For money.
(d) For revenge.
14. According to the report Ralph gives to the Princess, how many people are still stranded in Mortonridge after the primary evacuation operation is concluded?
15. Where does Stephanie propose taking the refugee children to so they can find food?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Monica and Samuel try to apprehend Mzu at the Laxa and Ahmed offices, how many Edenist agents close in on the conference room?
2. Where is Kiera Salter originally from?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 9, who is ushered into Capone's hotel suite at gunpoint?
4. Where is Burley Palace located?
5. Why does the senior editor not want to include more of Shawn Wallace in their news footage?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)