|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people are traveling aboard the overloaded space plane as it ascends through Lalonde's atmosphere?
2. On the way to the aerodome, what does Carmitha emerge from her caravan holding?
(a) A sword.
(b) A map.
(c) A shotgun.
(d) A purse.
3. Which planet is the economic heart of Edenism?
4. When Louise's father introduces Quinn Dexter, what does he say is Quinn's occupation?
(a) A farmer.
(b) A priest.
(c) A naval officer.
(d) A mountaineer.
5. The stranger, who rescues Al, is originally from ____________.
6. The stranger, who rescues Al, is frightened of __________.
(a) The beyond.
(b) The police.
(c) The virus.
(d) The possessed.
7. When Louise and Genevieve ask to tour the panicked city, who ends up escorting the girls?
8. When Al Capone's group overtakes the mayor's office, how many of the mayor's staff members are corralled into the deputy health director's office?
9. When the door to their mother's boudoir opens, who is standing in the doorway?
10. When Capone is on Monterey, how many non-possessed are still in areas controlled by the Organization?
(a) 6 million.
(b) 1 million.
(c) 16 million.
(d) 10 million.
11. Who tries to rescue the girls as they are standing outside their mother's boudoir?
(a) Mrs. Charlsworth.
(b) Mrs. Kavanaugh.
(c) Mrs. Culvert.
(d) Mrs. Ribbons.
12. According to Emmet, how many of New California's navy ships are unaccounted for which could cause the Organization grief?
(a) About 40 ships.
(b) About 20 ships.
(c) About 30 ships.
(d) About 50 ships.
13. What is the name of the Kavanaugh girls' rescuer outside the farmhouse?
14. Who pilots the ship that emerges from the wormhole in Chapter 5?
15. When the door to their mother's boudoir opens, what is the noticeable difference in appearance of the figure in the doorway?
(a) The smile.
(b) The fingers.
(c) The hair.
(d) The eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the story opens, how many Duke-days had it been since any rain had fallen?
2. When news breaks that the Yaku had briefly docked at Valisk, how many departure flights are immediately filed?
3. After Al kills a man with one punch, he is rescued by a stranger. What kind of car is the stranger driving?
4. When Jezzibella meets Al Capone, how many albums has her last recording sold?
5. As Louise and Genevieve tour the panicked city, where does Louise tell her sister and escort that she wants to travel to?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)