|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What injured passenger is being transported on Oenone?
2. After the voidhawks have been near Rubra for ten hours, who joins the voidhawks?
(a) Sringar navy frigates.
(b) Sringar star destroyers.
(c) Sringar refugee carriers.
(d) Sringar navy battleships.
3. When Jezzibella meets Al Capone, how many albums has her last recording sold?
(a) Over three million.
(b) Over three billion.
(c) Over thirty billion.
(d) Over thirty million.
4. What are Louise and her sister doing when her father is returning to their manor?
(a) Shucking corn.
(b) Riding horses.
(c) Making beds.
(d) Tending chickens.
5. When Al is discussing whether to fight or hide when the Confederation comes to reclaim New California, what does Al use to control his subjects?
6. At what altitude is the overloaded space plane when it begins experiencing problems as it ascends through Lalonde's atmosphere?
(a) 125 kilometers.
(b) 100 kilometers.
(c) 50 kilometers.
(d) 75 kilometers.
7. As the story opens, how many Duke-days had it been since any rain had fallen?
8. Who is the fusion specialist aboard the ship that emerges from the wormhole in Chapter 5?
9. How many cars are in Jezzibella's tour convoy as they travel through San Angeles?
10. According to the girls' rescuer, how long has the rescuer been dead for?
(a) 800 years.
(b) 50 years.
(c) 80 years.
(d) 500 years.
11. After fleeing from the manor, what do the Kavanaugh girls see as they near the town they are heading for?
12. What city is in a panic when Louise arrives?
13. According to Sarha Mitcham, how many people will need to remain aboard the space plane when it docks?
14. When the person and the ship emerge from the wormhole in Chapter 5, how much space is between them?
(a) 700 meters.
(b) 10 meters.
(c) 70 meters.
(d) 100 meters.
15. When Gerald Skibbow's has memories of Greater Brussels, how old is Gerald's daughter?
(a) Three years old.
(b) Five years old.
(c) Ten years old.
(d) Seven years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose body does Al Capone possess?
2. When the neural expert is trying to question Gerald about the trauma that occurred in Gerald's life, what does Gerald want to do instead of answering the expert's questions?
3. What is the name of the stranger who rescues Al after Al kills a man with just one punch?
4. Who is the person assigned to airport duty who informs Jezzibella that her flight has been rescheduled?
5. Who tries to rob a delicatessen in the Diocca starscraper?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)