|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Emmet, how many of New California's navy ships are unaccounted for which could cause the Organization grief?
(a) About 20 ships.
(b) About 40 ships.
(c) About 50 ships.
(d) About 30 ships.
2. Who is the person assigned to airport duty who informs Jezzibella that her flight has been rescheduled?
(a) Leo Ruggario.
(b) Gerald Skibbow.
(c) Les Munchen.
(d) Isaac Goddard.
3. What is the name of Louise Kavanaugh's mother?
4. When the door to their mother's boudoir opens, who is standing in the doorway?
5. After fleeing from the manor, to whose house do the Kavanaugh girls flee?
(a) Aunt Daphne.
(b) Aunt Sarah.
(c) Aunt Christine.
(d) Aunt Renee.
6. Who is the Earl of Luffenham?
(a) Isaac Goddard.
(b) Jules Hewson.
(c) Fletcher Christian.
(d) Leo Ruggario.
7. The stranger, who rescues Al, is frightened of __________.
(a) The virus.
(b) The police.
(c) The possessed.
(d) The beyond.
8. After Al kills a man with one punch, he is rescued by a stranger. What kind of car is the stranger driving?
(a) A van.
(b) A tank.
(c) A convertible.
(d) A sedan.
9. What is the name of the stranger who rescues Al after Al kills a man with just one punch?
(a) Riley Dobbs.
(b) Ryle Thorne.
(c) Alson Loemer.
(d) Bernhard Allsop.
10. Who is the ESA head of a station awakened by the datavised alert?
(a) Gerald Skibbow.
(b) Lawrence Dillon.
(c) Quinn Dexter.
(d) Ralph Hiltch.
11. How many cars are in Jezzibella's tour convoy as they travel through San Angeles?
12. As Jezzibella's tour convoy travels through San Angeles, who is in the car with Jezzibella?
(a) Libby and Al.
(b) Leroy and Libby.
(c) Al and Aziz.
(d) Leroy and Aziz.
13. When Al Capone's group overtakes the mayor's office, how many of the mayor's staff members are corralled into the deputy health director's office?
14. At what hotel is Al Capone staying at on Monterey?
(a) The Hilton.
(b) The Holiday Inn.
(c) The Hampton.
(d) The Embassy Suites.
15. When Capone is on Monterey, in how many days does Capone believe that the Organization will have absolute control of the planet?
(a) One day.
(b) Seven days.
(c) Five days.
(d) Three days.
Short Answer Questions
1. In order to let the others escape at the aerodome, which of the group members rides into the woods to create a diversion?
2. According to Sarha Mitcham, how many people will need to remain aboard the space plane when it docks?
3. How long is the Blackhawk that emerges from the wormhole in Chapter 5?
4. Whom do Louise and Genevieve call to vouch for their identities when they arrive in the panicked city?
5. When the person and the ship emerge from the wormhole in Chapter 5, how much space is between them?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)