|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the story opens, how many Duke-days had it been since any rain had fallen?
2. According to the pilot's theory, how much reaction mass will be in the tanks when the overloaded space plane reaches escape velocity as it ascends through Lalonde's atmosphere?
(a) Seven kilos.
(b) Three kilos.
(c) Five kilos.
(d) Nine kilos.
3. What is the name of the Kavanaugh girls' rescuer outside the farmhouse?
4. As Chapter 5 begins, what emerges from the wormhole?
5. Whose body does Al Capone possess?
(a) Brad Lovegood.
(b) Brad Lovegrown.
(c) Brad Loverdome.
(d) Brad Lovegrove.
6. What alerts Louise and her sister to the impending arrival of her father?
(a) Their yelling nanny.
(b) A barking dog.
(c) Their father's voice.
(d) A train's whistle.
7. Where is the insurrection that Louise's father is trying to quell?
(a) New York.
8. Who is the fusion specialist aboard the ship that emerges from the wormhole in Chapter 5?
9. Who is the director of the Ombey's ESA office?
(a) Lawrence Dillon.
(b) Quinn Dexter.
(c) Roche Skark.
(d) Gerald Skibbow.
10. The stranger, who rescues Al, is originally from ____________.
11. At what hotel is Al Capone staying at on Monterey?
(a) The Hampton.
(b) The Hilton.
(c) The Embassy Suites.
(d) The Holiday Inn.
12. When Jezzibella meets Al Capone, how many albums has her last recording sold?
(a) Over three million.
(b) Over three billion.
(c) Over thirty million.
(d) Over thirty billion.
13. When Al is discussing whether to fight or hide when the Confederation comes to reclaim New California, what does Al use to control his subjects?
14. When Laton's starship briefly docked on Valisk, how many crew members came through immigration?
15. According to Laton's message presented to the Edenist General Consensus, who does Laton believe started the entire episode on Pernick Island?
(a) Leo Ruggario.
(b) Les Munchen.
(c) Quinn Dexter.
(d) Isaac Goddard.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Emmet, how many of New California's navy ships are unaccounted for which could cause the Organization grief?
2. What is the name of Louise Kavanaugh's sister?
3. What are Louise and her sister doing when her father is returning to their manor?
4. On the way to the aerodome, what does Carmitha emerge from her caravan holding?
5. How many of New California's navy ships are in dock when the Organization takes control of the asteroids?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)