|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the person that emerges from the wormhole in Chapter 5?
(a) Roberto Celina.
(b) Ivan Fletcher.
(c) Alkad Mzu.
(d) Cherri Meyer.
2. As the story opens, how many Duke-days had it been since any rain had fallen?
3. When Capone is on Monterey, in how many days does Capone believe that the Organization will have absolute control of the planet?
(a) Five days.
(b) One day.
(c) Three days.
(d) Seven days.
4. When the person and the ship emerge from the wormhole in Chapter 5, how much space is between them?
(a) 70 meters.
(b) 10 meters.
(c) 100 meters.
(d) 700 meters.
5. Who is at the controls of the overloaded space plane that has problems as it ascends through Lalonde's atmosphere?
(a) Kelly Tirrel.
(b) Joshua Calvert.
(c) Ashley Hanson.
(d) Sarha Mitcham.
6. Who tries to rescue the girls as they are standing outside their mother's boudoir?
(a) Mrs. Kavanaugh.
(b) Mrs. Charlsworth.
(c) Mrs. Ribbons.
(d) Mrs. Culvert.
7. Who is the person assigned to airport duty who informs Jezzibella that her flight has been rescheduled?
(a) Isaac Goddard.
(b) Les Munchen.
(c) Leo Ruggario.
(d) Gerald Skibbow.
8. Who is the head of Tranquility's ESA station?
9. At what altitude is the overloaded space plane when it begins experiencing problems as it ascends through Lalonde's atmosphere?
(a) 100 kilometers.
(b) 75 kilometers.
(c) 125 kilometers.
(d) 50 kilometers.
10. Who is the mayor of the city that Al is overtaking?
(a) Emmet Mordden.
(b) Rod Vosburgh.
(c) Dwight Salerno.
(d) Avram Harwood.
11. How many of New California's navy ships are on permanent assignment to the Confederation Navy fleets?
12. Who is the head of Ombey's Strategic Defense network?
(a) Roche Skark.
(b) Leonard DeVille.
(c) Deborah Unwin.
(d) Ryle Thorne.
13. When Al Capone's group overtakes the mayor's office, how many of the mayor's staff members are corralled into the deputy health director's office?
14. What is the name of the suite that Al Capone is staying in on Monterey?
(a) The Nixon Suite.
(b) The Presidential Suite.
(c) The Honeymoon Suite.
(d) The Clinton Suite.
15. According to Emmet, how many of New California's navy ships are unaccounted for which could cause the Organization grief?
(a) About 50 ships.
(b) About 20 ships.
(c) About 40 ships.
(d) About 30 ships.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pilots the ship that emerges from the wormhole in Chapter 5?
2. When Louise's father introduces Quinn Dexter, what does he say is Quinn's occupation?
3. What is the name of the town that sits 250 kilometers below the neck of Mortonridge?
4. When Capone is on Monterey, how many possessed are now on New California?
5. What is the name of the Kavanaugh's dog?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)