|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Al Capone's group goes to overtake the mayor's office, who is NOT among Al's group?
(a) Dwight Salerno.
(b) Bernhard Allsop.
(c) Quinn Dexter.
(d) Emmet Mordden.
2. When news breaks that the Yaku had briefly docked at Valisk, how many departure flights are immediately filed?
3. When Louise and Genevieve ask to tour the panicked city, who ends up escorting the girls?
4. According to Laton's message presented to the Edenist General Consensus, who does Laton believe started the entire episode on Pernick Island?
(a) Isaac Goddard.
(b) Les Munchen.
(c) Leo Ruggario.
(d) Quinn Dexter.
5. What injured passenger is being transported on Oenone?
6. Whom do Louise and Genevieve call to vouch for their identities when they arrive in the panicked city?
7. When Capone is on Monterey, how many possessed are now on New California?
(a) 40 million.
(b) 20 million.
(c) 4 million.
(d) 2 million.
8. What is the name of the town that sits 250 kilometers below the neck of Mortonridge?
9. When Louise's father introduces Quinn Dexter, what does he say is Quinn's occupation?
(a) A farmer.
(b) A naval officer.
(c) A mountaineer.
(d) A priest.
10. Who is the person that emerges from the wormhole in Chapter 5?
(a) Roberto Celina.
(b) Ivan Fletcher.
(c) Cherri Meyer.
(d) Alkad Mzu.
11. Who pilots the ship that emerges from the wormhole in Chapter 5?
12. Where is Al Capone when he is reincarnated?
(a) In New California.
(b) On Earth.
(c) In Pasto.
(d) On Mars.
13. When the door to their mother's boudoir opens, what is the noticeable difference in appearance of the figure in the doorway?
(a) The hair.
(b) The fingers.
(c) The smile.
(d) The eyes.
14. What is the name of the neural expert overseeing Gerald's care?
(a) Bernhard Allsop.
(b) Alson Loemer.
(c) Riley Dobbs.
(d) Ryle Thorne.
15. When Capone is on Monterey, in how many days does Capone believe that the Organization will have absolute control of the planet?
(a) Three days.
(b) Five days.
(c) One day.
(d) Seven days.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the door to their mother's boudoir opens, who is standing in the doorway?
2. When Al Capone's group overtakes the mayor's office, how many of the mayor's staff members are corralled into the deputy health director's office?
3. What is the name of the city that the New Californian mayor's office is in?
4. What is the name of the Kavanaugh girls' rescuer outside the farmhouse?
5. How far is Srinagar from Tranquility?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)