|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the head of Tranquility's ESA station?
2. What is in the backpack of the person who emerges from the wormhole?
3. How long is the Blackhawk that emerges from the wormhole in Chapter 5?
(a) 130 meters.
(b) 60 meters.
(c) 75 meters.
(d) 100 meters.
4. According to Sarha Mitcham, how many people will need to remain aboard the space plane when it docks?
5. How many of New California's navy ships are on permanent assignment to the Confederation Navy fleets?
6. Who tries to rob a delicatessen in the Diocca starscraper?
(a) Alicia Cochrane.
(b) Ross Nash.
(c) Al Capone.
(d) Anders Boosport.
7. Who is the police commissioner in the city that Al is overtaking?
(a) Rod Vosburgh.
(b) Avram Harwood.
(c) Emmet Mordden.
(d) Dwight Salerno.
8. Who is the mayor of the city that Al is overtaking?
(a) Dwight Salerno.
(b) Rod Vosburgh.
(c) Emmet Mordden.
(d) Avram Harwood.
9. When Laton's starship briefly docked on Valisk, how many crew members came through immigration?
10. As the story opens, how many Duke-days had it been since any rain had fallen?
11. According to the girls' rescuer, how long has the rescuer been dead for?
(a) 800 years.
(b) 50 years.
(c) 80 years.
(d) 500 years.
12. When Capone is on Monterey, how many non-possessed are still in areas controlled by the Organization?
(a) 1 million.
(b) 6 million.
(c) 16 million.
(d) 10 million.
13. Who is the person assigned to airport duty who informs Jezzibella that her flight has been rescheduled?
(a) Isaac Goddard.
(b) Gerald Skibbow.
(c) Leo Ruggario.
(d) Les Munchen.
14. In whose apartment had Dariat's corpse been found?
(a) Anders Bosport.
(b) Marie Skibbow.
(c) Alicia Cochrane.
(d) Manza Balyuzi.
15. How does Louise describe the man who rescues the Kavanaugh girls outside the farmhouse?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the suite that Al Capone is staying in on Monterey?
2. When two people object to Al Capone's plan for turning more bodies over for possession, what appears in Al's hand?
3. According to what he tells Louise on the plane, what is Titreano's real name?
4. When Al Capone's group overtakes the mayor's office, how many of the mayor's staff members are corralled into the deputy health director's office?
5. When Louise's father introduces Quinn Dexter, what does he say is Quinn's occupation?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)