|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When two people object to Al Capone's plan for turning more bodies over for possession, what appears in Al's hand?
(a) A baseball bat.
(b) A stick.
(c) A gun.
(d) A sword.
2. At what altitude is the overloaded space plane when it begins experiencing problems as it ascends through Lalonde's atmosphere?
(a) 100 kilometers.
(b) 125 kilometers.
(c) 50 kilometers.
(d) 75 kilometers.
3. When Capone is on Monterey, in how many days does Capone believe that the Organization will have absolute control of the planet?
(a) Seven days.
(b) Five days.
(c) One day.
(d) Three days.
4. Who is the person assigned to airport duty who informs Jezzibella that her flight has been rescheduled?
(a) Leo Ruggario.
(b) Les Munchen.
(c) Gerald Skibbow.
(d) Isaac Goddard.
5. After Al kills a man with one punch, he is rescued by a stranger. What kind of car is the stranger driving?
(a) A tank.
(b) A convertible.
(c) A sedan.
(d) A van.
6. How does Louise describe the man who rescues the Kavanaugh girls outside the farmhouse?
7. Where is the insurrection that Louise's father is trying to quell?
(d) New York.
8. Who pilots the ship that emerges from the wormhole in Chapter 5?
9. After Rubra contacts the Kohistan Consensus, how many voidhawks emerge from a wormhole half a million kilometers away from Rubra?
10. According to what he tells Louise on the plane, what is Titreano's real name?
11. In order to let the others escape at the aerodome, which of the group members rides into the woods to create a diversion?
12. After the voidhawks have been near Rubra for ten hours, who joins the voidhawks?
(a) Sringar star destroyers.
(b) Sringar navy frigates.
(c) Sringar navy battleships.
(d) Sringar refugee carriers.
13. What is the name of the Kavanaugh's dog?
14. According to the pilot's theory, how much reaction mass will be in the tanks when the overloaded space plane reaches escape velocity as it ascends through Lalonde's atmosphere?
(a) Five kilos.
(b) Three kilos.
(c) Seven kilos.
(d) Nine kilos.
15. As the story opens, how long has it been since Louise has heard from her father?
(a) Five days.
(b) One day.
(c) Three days.
(d) Eight days.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Emmet, how many of New California's navy ships are unaccounted for which could cause the Organization grief?
2. According to Sarha Mitcham, how many people will need to remain aboard the space plane when it docks?
3. How many cars are in Jezzibella's tour convoy as they travel through San Angeles?
4. What is the name of the suite that Al Capone is staying in on Monterey?
5. When news breaks that the Yaku had briefly docked at Valisk, how many departure flights are immediately filed?
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)