|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Al Capone likens the voice of the body he possesses to ___________.
(a) A leprechaun.
(b) A squealer.
(c) An evil sprite.
(d) A saint.
2. After fleeing from the manor, what town are the Kavanaugh girls heading for?
3. Who is the first officer to arrive on the scene after Al Capone kills a man with just one punch?
(a) Ryle Thorne.
(b) Alson Loemer.
(c) Leonard DeVille.
(d) Bernhard Allsop.
4. What is the name of the Kavanaugh girls' rescuer outside the farmhouse?
5. The stranger, who rescues Al, is frightened of __________.
(a) The police.
(b) The virus.
(c) The beyond.
(d) The possessed.
6. Where is the insurrection that Louise's father is trying to quell?
(c) New York.
7. After Jezzibella causes a scene at the San Angeles airport, a group of armed men approach her. How many armed men are walking towards Jezzibella?
8. What is the name of Louise Kavanaugh's mother?
9. In order to let the others escape at the aerodome, which of the group members rides into the woods to create a diversion?
10. On the way to the aerodome, what does Carmitha emerge from her caravan holding?
(a) A map.
(b) A sword.
(c) A purse.
(d) A shotgun.
11. What city is in a panic when Louise arrives?
12. Who is the head of Tranquility's ESA station?
13. How long is the Blackhawk that emerges from the wormhole in Chapter 5?
(a) 75 meters.
(b) 130 meters.
(c) 60 meters.
(d) 100 meters.
14. What is the name of the bar where the possessed are gathering?
(a) Tarias Tavern.
(b) Tandem Tavern.
(c) Tacoul Tavern.
(d) Tracer Tavern.
15. How does Louise describe the man who rescues the Kavanaugh girls outside the farmhouse?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Emmet, how many of New California's navy ships are unaccounted for which could cause the Organization grief?
2. When the neural expert is trying to question Gerald about the trauma that occurred in Gerald's life, what does Gerald want to do instead of answering the expert's questions?
3. Where are Carmitha's instincts telling her to go instead of going to Bytham?
4. What alerts Louise and her sister to the impending arrival of her father?
5. According to Sarha Mitcham, how many people will need to remain aboard the space plane when it docks?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)