|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the door to their mother's boudoir opens, who is standing in the doorway?
2. When the navy squadron's commanding admiral raises the fleet's condition level to amber, which ship has dropped out of the communications net?
(a) The Messin.
(b) The Serir.
(c) The Tantu.
(d) The Leona Gay.
3. When Louise and Genevieve ask to tour the panicked city, who ends up escorting the girls?
4. When docking privileges are denied at Ayacucho, who is aboard the Samaku?
5. When Louise's father introduces Quinn Dexter, what does he say is Quinn's occupation?
(a) A priest.
(b) A mountaineer.
(c) A naval officer.
(d) A farmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the door to their mother's boudoir opens, what is the noticeable difference in appearance of the figure in the doorway?
2. Who is the police commissioner in the city that Al is overtaking?
3. When Al Capone's group overtakes the mayor's office, how many of the mayor's staff members are corralled into the deputy health director's office?
4. Who tells Joshua that the Udat was docked at the Nyiru asteroid for four days?
5. When the admiral in charge of the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service enters the biological isolation facility, who is immobilized on a surgical bed?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)