|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the neural expert overseeing Gerald's care?
(a) Bernhard Allsop.
(b) Riley Dobbs.
(c) Alson Loemer.
(d) Ryle Thorne.
2. How many cars are in Jezzibella's tour convoy as they travel through San Angeles?
3. When Gerald Skibbow's has memories of Greater Brussels, how old is Gerald's daughter?
(a) Three years old.
(b) Five years old.
(c) Ten years old.
(d) Seven years old.
4. After fleeing from the manor, to whose house do the Kavanaugh girls flee?
(a) Aunt Renee.
(b) Aunt Christine.
(c) Aunt Sarah.
(d) Aunt Daphne.
5. When two people object to Al Capone's plan for turning more bodies over for possession, what appears in Al's hand?
(a) A gun.
(b) A stick.
(c) A sword.
(d) A baseball bat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the senior editor not want to include more of Shawn Wallace in their news footage?
2. Which planet is the economic heart of Edenism?
3. According to Dariat, what do the souls possessing the hellhawks ultimately want?
4. When Al is discussing whether to fight or hide when the Confederation comes to reclaim New California, what does Al use to control his subjects?
5. What is the name of the Romany women the Kavanaugh girls meet outside the farmhouse on their way into town?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)