|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Louise Kavanaugh's mother?
2. What is the name of the Kavanaugh's dog?
3. Where are Carmitha's instincts telling her to go instead of going to Bytham?
(c) New California.
4. When Gerald Skibbow's has memories of Greater Brussels, how old is Gerald's daughter?
(a) Seven years old.
(b) Three years old.
(c) Five years old.
(d) Ten years old.
5. According to what he tells Louise on the plane, what is Titreano's real name?
Short Answer Questions
1. As the story opens, how long has it been since Louise has heard from her father?
2. Whose body does Al Capone possess?
3. After emerging from the caravan, to whom does Carmitha give an item she is holding?
4. When Al Capone's group overtakes the mayor's office, how many of the mayor's staff members are corralled into the deputy health director's office?
5. What is the name of the Romany women the Kavanaugh girls meet outside the farmhouse on their way into town?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)