|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the neural expert is trying to question Gerald about the trauma that occurred in Gerald's life, what does Gerald want to do instead of answering the expert's questions?
2. What is the name of the Kavanaugh girls' rescuer outside the farmhouse?
3. Who is the director of the Ombey's ESA office?
(a) Quinn Dexter.
(b) Gerald Skibbow.
(c) Lawrence Dillon.
(d) Roche Skark.
4. When Louise's father introduces Quinn Dexter, what does he say is Quinn's occupation?
(a) A mountaineer.
(b) A priest.
(c) A farmer.
(d) A naval officer.
5. When Al Capone's group overtakes the mayor's office, how many of the mayor's staff members are corralled into the deputy health director's office?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Gerald Skibbow's has memories of Greater Brussels, how old is Gerald's daughter?
2. After fleeing from the manor, what town are the Kavanaugh girls heading for?
3. What is the name of Louise Kavanaugh's sister?
4. Who is the first officer to arrive on the scene after Al Capone kills a man with just one punch?
5. Where is the insurrection that Louise's father is trying to quell?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)