|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What county do the Kavanaughs live in?
(a) Madison County.
(b) Ellsworth County.
(c) Abilene County.
(d) Stoke County.
2. What is the name of the owl at the bungalow in Eden?
3. When Louise and Genevieve ask to tour the panicked city, who ends up escorting the girls?
4. According to the report Ralph gives to the Princess, how many people were lifted out from Mortonridge during the primary evacuation operation?
(a) Over 18,000.
(b) Over 22,000.
(c) Over 20,000.
(d) Over 24,000.
5. What does the person who is ushered into Capone's hotel suite at gunpoint want to discuss with Capone?
(c) The Confederation's tactical plans.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the way to the aerodome, what does Carmitha emerge from her caravan holding?
2. When docking privileges are denied at Ayacucho, who is aboard the Samaku?
3. Who is the admiral in charge of the Confederation Navy Intelligence Service?
4. After fleeing from the manor, to whose house do the Kavanaugh girls flee?
5. Who is the head of Collin's Tranquility office?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)