|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Chapter 5 begins, what emerges from the wormhole?
2. When Gerald Skibbow's has memories of Greater Brussels, how old is Gerald's daughter?
(a) Ten years old.
(b) Three years old.
(c) Five years old.
(d) Seven years old.
3. What county do the Kavanaughs live in?
(a) Ellsworth County.
(b) Madison County.
(c) Abilene County.
(d) Stoke County.
4. What are Louise and her sister doing when her father is returning to their manor?
(a) Shucking corn.
(b) Tending chickens.
(c) Making beds.
(d) Riding horses.
5. What is the name of the city that the New Californian mayor's office is in?
(a) Los Francisco.
(b) San Angeles.
(c) Fran Bernadino.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to rescue the girls as they are standing outside their mother's boudoir?
2. What alerts Louise and her sister to the impending arrival of her father?
3. Who is the head of Tranquility's ESA station?
4. As Louise and Genevieve tour the panicked city, where does Louise tell her sister and escort that she wants to travel to?
5. What city is in a panic when Louise arrives?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)