|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the pilot's theory, how much reaction mass will be in the tanks when the overloaded space plane reaches escape velocity as it ascends through Lalonde's atmosphere?
(a) Five kilos.
(b) Nine kilos.
(c) Seven kilos.
(d) Three kilos.
2. Al Capone likens the voice of the body he possesses to ___________.
(a) A leprechaun.
(b) An evil sprite.
(c) A squealer.
(d) A saint.
3. Who is the director of the Ombey's ESA office?
(a) Gerald Skibbow.
(b) Roche Skark.
(c) Lawrence Dillon.
(d) Quinn Dexter.
4. When two people object to Al Capone's plan for turning more bodies over for possession, what appears in Al's hand?
(a) A baseball bat.
(b) A gun.
(c) A stick.
(d) A sword.
5. When the door to their mother's boudoir opens, who is standing in the doorway?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Emmet, what does Edenism have a monopoly on supplying?
2. After Jezzibella causes a scene at the San Angeles airport, a group of armed men approach her. How many armed men are walking towards Jezzibella?
3. What is in the backpack of the person who emerges from the wormhole?
4. Who tries to rescue the girls as they are standing outside their mother's boudoir?
5. According to Silvano, what can the possessed not simply wish for and have appear?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)