|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Joshua's brother?
2. What does Endron take Louise, Genevieve and Fletcher to get to help them travel from Mar's Moon?
(a) Fake passports.
3. What does Cochrane fix with Moyo?
(a) A van.
(b) A book.
(c) A sword.
(d) A turban.
4. Who does Erick believe can resist the possessed?
(a) The Edenists.
(b) The writers.
(c) The artists.
(d) The Zero Tauists.
5. Who suggests forming an alliance with Kiera to Capone?
6. Where is the house that Syrinx goes to after visiting the Kiint located?
7. Where do Syrinx and Oenone arrive and get a message from Erick?
8. What kind of intelligence agent is Monica?
(a) Kulu Kingdom.
(c) Mzu Warrior.
(d) Tranquility center.
9. What is orbiting the planet Jupiter that Ralph Hiltch, Kelman and Prince Collis arrive at?
(a) A broken down villa.
(b) An Edenist habitat.
(c) An old stately mansion.
(d) An Udat mission.
10. Where will the Deadkids have to be taken according to Jed?
11. What has been planted on the ship, according to Pryor?
(a) A pin.
(b) A book.
(c) A pendant.
(d) A bomb.
12. What is Villeneuve's Revenge?
(a) A planet.
(b) An inn.
(c) A ship.
(d) An asteroid.
13. What group does Ralph Hiltch, Kelman and Prince Collis need help from to aid them in their plans to free Mortonridge of the possessed on Ombrey?
14. What aspects of human nature are discussed in "The Neutronium Alchemist"?
15. Who is Tatiana in relationship to Anastasia?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her friend.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Kiera can use the antimatter to blow up the nearby planet Srinagar's ____________.
2. Where does Quinn Dexter arrive to communicate with a gang lord?
3. Where is Mzu looking for help with her revenge mission?
4. What kind of Tranquillity serjeants will be used by Alastair to fight the possessed on Ombey?
5. What kind of universe is the "The Neutronium Alchemist" set in?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)