|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does Kingsley Pryor have in the Organization?
(a) He is a prophet.
(b) He is a writer.
(c) He is a liaison officer.
(d) He is a priest.
2. Who does Erick believe can resist the possessed?
(a) The Zero Tauists.
(b) The artists.
(c) The writers.
(d) The Edenists.
3. Who is the Admiral that warns against fighting Capone after his victory at Arnstadt?
4. What is Villeneuve's Revenge?
(a) An asteroid.
(b) A ship.
(c) A planet.
(d) An inn.
5. Where does Quinn Dexter arrive to communicate with a gang lord?
6. What is the sun of Omata responsible for destroying in relationship to Mzu?
(a) Her home planet.
(b) Her interests.
(c) Her workplace.
(d) Her family.
7. What aspects of human nature are discussed in "The Neutronium Alchemist"?
8. Who is Adok Dala?
(a) Hamilton's old girlfriend.
(b) Voi's old girlfriend.
(c) Voi's old boyfriend.
(d) Hamilton's old boyfriend.
9. What area does Capone decide to abandon as he goes to attack Toi-Hoi?
10. What does Quinn remove from the person/alien he kills on the Nyvan's asteroid?
(a) An arm.
(b) A metal skull-plate.
(c) A book.
(d) A plastic shield.
11. Who is arrested and taken to a secure cell after meeting the local CNIS?
12. Who does Quinn kill on the Nyvan's asteroid?
13. Kiera can use the antimatter to blow up the nearby planet Srinagar's ____________.
(a) KB network.
(b) SD network.
(c) Nano rings.
14. What kind of duty will Duchamp offer Capone's cargo?
15. What kind of universe is the "The Neutronium Alchemist" set in?
(d) Science fiction.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the victim that Rubra offers Bonney?
2. Who suggests forming an alliance with Kiera to Capone?
3. While Syrinx and her crew have been searching for Erick, what do they find that helps them?
4. What is Joshua a captain of?
5. Where does Rubra notice Bonney, one of the possessed, getting close to one of the few remaining living humans in the habitat?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)