|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cochrane fix with Moyo?
(a) A sword.
(b) A van.
(c) A turban.
(d) A book.
2. What is the Nyvan's asteroid that Quinn lands upon?
3. What is orbiting the planet Jupiter that Ralph Hiltch, Kelman and Prince Collis arrive at?
(a) An Edenist habitat.
(b) An old stately mansion.
(c) An Udat mission.
(d) A broken down villa.
4. Who suggests forming an alliance with Kiera to Capone?
5. What kind of Tranquillity serjeants will be used by Alastair to fight the possessed on Ombey?
6. Where does Joshua get invited in hopes of meeting Voi's friends after he seduces a girl?
(a) A boat.
(b) A party.
(c) A spaceship.
(d) A cave.
7. What asteroid does the gang lord take Quinn and the others to?
8. What is the name of Syrinx's voidhawk?
9. What area does Capone decide to abandon as he goes to attack Toi-Hoi?
10. What kind of intelligence agent is Monica?
(a) Tranquility center.
(c) Mzu Warrior.
(d) Kulu Kingdom.
11. What does Skibbow offer to pay for the DeadKnight kids to do?
(a) Buy spacesuits.
(b) Ride cars.
(c) Escape from their parents.
(d) Travel to Valisk.
12. Where is the house that Syrinx goes to after visiting the Kiint located?
13. Kiera can use the antimatter to blow up the nearby planet Srinagar's ____________.
(a) Nano rings.
(c) SD network.
(d) KB network.
14. Who is Shea in relationship to Prince Lambert?
(a) A mother.
(b) A girlfriend.
(c) A boyfriend.
(d) A cousin.
15. Who is now faced with the threat of dead souls returning to possess the living?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of stasis does Erick want to be placed in when he sees Syrinx?
2. What is Cherri Barnes a crew member of?
3. What does the soul that Quinn touches at Jesup say it is?
4. What is the piece of clothing that will protect Erick from the vacuum of space?
5. Who does Moyo meet that is straight from the hippy era of Earth on Ombey?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)