|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Endron take Louise, Genevieve and Fletcher to get to help them travel from Mar's Moon?
(a) Fake passports.
2. Who is Capone's representative that offers to give Kiera antimatter if she will send hellhawks to Capone?
3. What does Quinn remove from the person/alien he kills on the Nyvan's asteroid?
(a) An arm.
(b) A book.
(c) A plastic shield.
(d) A metal skull-plate.
4. What is Cherri Barnes a crew member of?
5. Where do Duchamp, Erick and the rest of the crew of the Villeneuve's Revenge arrive at, explaining that they are defectors from Capone?
6. Who suggests forming an alliance with Kiera to Capone?
7. Which of the following is Samuel?
(a) A Man Slave.
(b) A writer.
(c) A Tigress.
(d) An Edenist.
8. Where is Mzu looking for help with her revenge mission?
(b) On an asteroid.
(c) On a starship.
(d) In space.
9. What kind of universe is the "The Neutronium Alchemist" set in?
(d) Science fiction.
10. Who is Shea in relationship to Prince Lambert?
(a) A mother.
(b) A cousin.
(c) A boyfriend.
(d) A girlfriend.
11. Who is Tatiana in relationship to Anastasia?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) Her friend.
12. What kind of Tranquillity serjeants will be used by Alastair to fight the possessed on Ombey?
13. What group does Ralph Hiltch, Kelman and Prince Collis need help from to aid them in their plans to free Mortonridge of the possessed on Ombrey?
14. What kind of duty will Duchamp offer Capone's cargo?
15. What asteroid does the gang lord take Quinn and the others to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Quinn kill on the Nyvan's asteroid?
2. What kind of stasis does Erick want to be placed in when he sees Syrinx?
3. Using what kind of weapons did Capone score a victory at Arnstadt?
4. Who is Adok Dala?
5. Where is the house that Syrinx goes to after visiting the Kiint located?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)