|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Erick believe can resist the possessed?
(a) The Edenists.
(b) The writers.
(c) The artists.
(d) The Zero Tauists.
2. What group does Ralph Hiltch, Kelman and Prince Collis need help from to aid them in their plans to free Mortonridge of the possessed on Ombrey?
3. What does Quinn demand from Twelve-T to take him to mother Earth?
(a) A boat.
(b) A prayer.
(c) A starship.
(d) A transport device.
4. What does the soul that Quinn touches at Jesup say it is?
(a) A friend.
(b) An enemy.
(c) A leader.
(d) A ghost.
5. What kind of CNIS or Navy intelligence office is Erick?
6. What asteroid does the gang lord take Quinn and the others to?
7. When Fletcher glitches the machines carrying out the full body scan, what does Genevieve, Louise, and Endron realize about him?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is tired.
(c) He is self-destructive.
(d) He is possessed.
8. Who are hounding Capone's fleet at Arnstadt with guerrilla tactics that have taken the Organization by surprise?
(a) Backgammon warriors.
(b) Triest leaders.
(d) Trouble shooters.
9. Who is the Admiral that warns against fighting Capone after his victory at Arnstadt?
10. What role does Kingsley Pryor have in the Organization?
(a) He is a priest.
(b) He is a liaison officer.
(c) He is a prophet.
(d) He is a writer.
11. Who is now faced with the threat of dead souls returning to possess the living?
12. What kind of intelligence agent is Monica?
(a) Kulu Kingdom.
(b) Mzu Warrior.
(d) Tranquility center.
13. What does Endron take Louise, Genevieve and Fletcher to get to help them travel from Mar's Moon?
(a) Fake passports.
14. What is the super-doomsday weapon that could destroy all humanity?
(a) The Super-Bomb.
(b) The Practice.
(c) The Mzu Flag.
(d) The Alchemist.
15. What system does Erick's ship reach before it breaks down and falls apart on arrival?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Kiera a leader of at Valisk?
2. Who manages to make his way to the asteroid Koblat, hoping to find a ship there that will take him to Valisk?
3. Who is Joshua's brother?
4. What aspects of human nature are discussed in "The Neutronium Alchemist"?
5. What does Cochrane fix with Moyo?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)