|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Voi manage to acquire passage on the starship of her ex-lover?
2. What kind of expert is Lodi?
3. Where do Syrinx and Oenone arrive and get a message from Erick?
4. When Erick is debriefed by the local CNIS after his trip with the crew of the Villeneuve's Revenge, what is he given to travel with?
(a) A metro pass.
(b) A boat.
(c) A voidhawk.
(d) A starship.
5. When Joshua runs to the ship after dealing with the possessed man with Voi, how many Capone Organization ships arrive at the asteroid?
6. What kind of advanced technology do humans enjoy in "The Neutronium Alchemist"?
(a) Solar axes.
(c) Secret rays.
(d) Space travel.
7. What area does Capone decide to abandon as he goes to attack Toi-Hoi?
8. On what spaceship does Joshua clear the crew and his ship of the nanonic surveillance devices that were planted on them?
(a) Lady Mac.
(b) The Forester.
(c) Mr. Josh.
(d) The Breaknet.
9. Who is Joshua's brother?
10. Who suggests forming an alliance with Kiera to Capone?
11. What kind of scientist is Mzu?
12. What does Cochrane fix with Moyo?
(a) A sword.
(b) A book.
(c) A van.
(d) A turban.
13. Who is Tatiana in relationship to Anastasia?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her friend.
(d) Her aunt.
14. What are the medical packages called in "The Neutronium Alchemist"?
(b) Space age.
15. While Syrinx and her crew have been searching for Erick, what do they find that helps them?
(a) His DNA.
(b) His life pod.
(c) His fingerprints.
(d) His letters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Concerned that Erick's ship may not have made the jump safely, where does Syrinx travel to?
2. Where is Jed when he manages to acquire the details of a starship captain?
3. Where do Duchamp, Erick and the rest of the crew of the Villeneuve's Revenge arrive at, explaining that they are defectors from Capone?
4. What is Mars' moon called?
5. What is Cherri Barnes a crew member of?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)