|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Quinn demand from Twelve-T to take him to mother Earth?
(a) A prayer.
(b) A boat.
(c) A transport device.
(d) A starship.
2. What is the piece of clothing that will protect Erick from the vacuum of space?
(a) A ISBE suit.
(b) A SII suit.
(c) A ISIS suit.
(d) A SIII suit.
3. Who is Voi in relation to Ikele?
(a) Her daughter.
(b) Her friend.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her enemy.
4. What are the medical packages called in "The Neutronium Alchemist"?
(a) Space age.
5. What kind of CNIS or Navy intelligence office is Erick?
6. Where does Voi manage to acquire passage on the starship of her ex-lover?
7. What kind of intelligence agent is Monica?
(a) Kulu Kingdom.
(c) Mzu Warrior.
(d) Tranquility center.
8. Where do Syrinx and Oenone arrive and get a message from Erick?
9. Where does Joshua set a course for after helping Lambert to program the vector?
10. When Joshua demands a blood test, what is the result regarding his brother?
11. What is orbiting the planet Jupiter that Ralph Hiltch, Kelman and Prince Collis arrive at?
(a) An Udat mission.
(b) An Edenist habitat.
(c) An old stately mansion.
(d) A broken down villa.
12. Kiera can use the antimatter to blow up the nearby planet Srinagar's ____________.
(a) KB network.
(b) Nano rings.
(d) SD network.
13. What does the soul that Quinn touches at Jesup say it is?
(a) An enemy.
(b) A leader.
(c) A ghost.
(d) A friend.
14. What kind of Tranquillity serjeants will be used by Alastair to fight the possessed on Ombey?
15. Who is the Admiral that warns against fighting Capone after his victory at Arnstadt?
Short Answer Questions
1. What aspects of human nature are discussed in "The Neutronium Alchemist"?
2. Who is Joshua's brother?
3. What kind of a mission is Mzu on?
4. What asteroid does the gang lord take Quinn and the others to?
5. When Quinn oversees taking over Jesup, what does he oversee the building of?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)