Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When will David get off his train in "Chapter 10"?
2. What does Aunt Mae agree to do the night of David's date in "Chapter 7"?
3. How does David feel when the preacher starts climbing the stairs in his house in "Chapter 9"?
4. What does David do at the end of "Chapter 9"?
5. In "Chapter 7," what does David say is the worst part of his job at the drugstore?
Follow the development of David's character throughout this novel. What things are most significant in his development? Why? Give examples of David's character development from the novel with examples and quotes.
Explore the symbolism behind trains in "The Neon Bible." Define symbolism and give examples from the book to strengthen your discussion.
How is poverty a driving force in this novel? What message does the author send about poverty? Give examples from the book to support your statements.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)