Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When will David get off his train in "Chapter 10"?
2. What does Aunt Mae agree to do the night of David's date in "Chapter 7"?
3. How does David feel when the preacher starts climbing the stairs in his house in "Chapter 9"?
4. What does David do at the end of "Chapter 9"?
5. In "Chapter 7," what does David say is the worst part of his job at the drugstore?
What commentary does the author provide on education? Consider formal and informal education.
How are gender roles defined in this novel? What is significant about this representation? Give examples of the roles of both men and women.
How is poverty a driving force in this novel? What message does the author send about poverty? Give examples from the book to support your statements.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)