|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does David feel about the shooting while on the train?
(a) He thinks of ways to forget about it.
(b) He cares more about it.
(c) He cares less about it.
(d) He laughs at himself.
2. What does Aunt Mae ask her friend, Flora, to do for her in "Chapter 6"?
(a) Find her a job.
(b) Watch after mother.
(c) Help David get into high school.
(d) Lend her money.
3. What does David's mother do at the end of "Chapter 6"?
(a) Looks at a picture.
(b) Goes to sleep.
(c) Reads a book.
(d) Watches TV.
4. Why does David run to the train room after shooting the preacher?
(a) He wants to grab the train.
(b) He wants to hide the gun.
(c) He wants to hide.
(d) He needs a break.
5. In "Chapter 8," why does Clyde go to Nashville?
(a) To see about a job.
(b) To buy a house.
(c) To visit family.
(d) To play a gig.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does David quit his job at the drugstore?
2. Where is Mr. Farney from originally?
3. What does David see outside his window in "Chapter 10"?
4. What makes David's eighth grade graduation important?
5. Why does the preacher come to see David in "Chapter 9"?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)