|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jo Lynne treat David when she says goodbye before leaving town?
(a) She ignores him.
(b) She acts indifferent.
(c) She acts kind.
(d) She acts harsh.
2. What does Flora tell Aunt Mae about David's mother in "Chapter 6"?
(a) That she is a new woman.
(b) That she is troubled.
(c) That she is lonely.
(d) That she is crazy.
3. Why does Aunt Mae lose her job at the factory?
(a) She doesn't show up for work.
(b) She's too busy with the band.
(c) Her work becomes poor.
(d) The factory closes.
4. In "Chapter 9," what does David first feel under his feet while looking for his mother?
(a) Something soft.
(b) Something runny.
(c) Something cold.
(d) Something hard.
5. What do David's former school mates with money do at their universities?
(a) Join fraternities.
(b) Travel the world.
(c) Run for public office.
(d) Buy expensive things from David.
Short Answer Questions
1. After digging his mother's grave, what does David instinctively know?
2. While watching the movie with Jo Lynne in "Chapter 7," what does David say he has a hard time doing?
3. How old is David in "Chapter 10"?
4. How does David feel about the shooting while on the train?
5. What state high school is David eligible to attend in "Chapter 6"?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)