|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When will David get off his train in "Chapter 10"?
(a) In Nashville.
(b) When he can no longer afford to ride.
(c) In the south.
(d) He isn't sure.
2. What does Aunt Mae agree to do the night of David's date in "Chapter 7"?
(a) Drive him.
(b) Talk to Jo Lynne.
(c) Give him advice.
(d) Stay home with his mother.
3. How does David feel when the preacher starts climbing the stairs in his house in "Chapter 9"?
4. What does David do at the end of "Chapter 9"?
(a) Meets someone for coffee in town.
(b) Buries the preacher.
(c) Eats lunch.
(d) Buys a train ticket.
5. In "Chapter 7," what does David say is the worst part of his job at the drugstore?
(a) People trying to steal.
(b) People asking about his mother.
(c) The low wages.
(d) The smell of the store.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is David's father buried?
2. Who does David consider writing to while on the train?
3. Where is Mr. Farney from originally?
4. What does David say about the sky while riding on the train in "Chapter 10"?
5. Why does the train conductor talk to David in "Chapter 10"?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)