Short Answer Questions Key
1. What does the train ride in "Chapter 1" remind David of?
Christmas as a child.
2. Why does David say he would stay inside and play with his train as a child?
There weren't other child around.
3. What does David say made Aunt Mae stand out in his small town?
The way she dressed.
4. Why does David say it was strange for Aunt Mae to become his best friend?
Because they were different.
5. What does David remember Bruce doing the first time they play together?
Bruce threw his hat in the water.
This section contains 4,813 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)