|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When David finds his mother in "Chapter 9," where is blood coming from?
(a) Her mouth.
(b) Her forehead.
(c) Her hands.
(d) Her ears.
2. What does Bobbie Lee Taylor tell the women to write in letters to their husbands who are overseas in the war?
(a) To remember their religion.
(b) To avoid foreign women.
(c) To honor their country.
(d) To save their money.
3. Why does Aunt Mae lose her job at the factory?
(a) The factory closes.
(b) Her work becomes poor.
(c) She doesn't show up for work.
(d) She's too busy with the band.
4. Why does Bobbie Lee Taylor invite people on stage with him?
(a) To ask questions.
(b) To shake his hand.
(c) To lead the crowd in prayers.
(d) To recommit to their religion.
5. How does David's mother learn that David's father died in the war?
(a) A phone call.
(b) A letter.
(c) A visit from his superior.
(d) A telegram.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many shots does David fire at the preacher?
2. What does David say made Aunt Mae stand out in his small town?
3. How does David feel after talking to Jo Lynne before she leaves town?
4. How long does David ride on the train in "Chapter 10"?
5. How do the women decorate their hair for the party in "Chapter 5"?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)