|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the flower Aunt Mae packs in David's lunch?
2. What does David say he did to Bruce and his friends while he was crying?
(a) He hit Bruce.
(b) He ran away.
(c) He threw rocks at them.
(d) He puked on them.
3. How long after Jo Lynne first comes in the store does it take before David talks to her?
(a) A week.
(b) Two months.
(c) A month.
(d) Two days.
4. In "Chapter 4," why are the mechanic shops closed?
(a) There is a shortage of parts.
(b) Few people drive cars.
(c) There is an economic depression.
(d) The men are at war.
5. What does David blame Flora for in "Chapter 7"?
(a) Spreading rumors.
(b) Trying to take his job.
(c) Getting Aunt Mae fired.
(d) Cheating with someone's husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing David thinks of when he hears his father died?
2. What does the preacher schedule for the nights that the Evangelist revival is in town?
3. How do they make a dance floor in the factory for the party?
4. What is David's response in "Chapter 2" after learning his father wants him to help with the crops?
5. Why does Jo Lynne come into the drugstore in "Chapter 7"?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)