|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Chapter 2," how does David lose a tooth?
(a) It falls out in his sleep.
(b) Mrs. Watkins knocks it out.
(c) He gets punched.
(d) He eats something hard.
2. What color is the flower Aunt Mae packs in David's lunch?
3. In "Chapter 5," what grade is David in?
(a) Fourth grade.
(b) Sixth grade.
(c) Seventh grade.
(d) Fifth grade.
4. What does David see outside his window in "Chapter 10"?
(d) Coal mines.
5. Who throws the party at the factory in "Chapter 5"?
(a) The general contractor.
(b) Aunt Mae.
(c) David's mother.
(d) The women who work there.
Short Answer Questions
1. When David finds his mother in "Chapter 9," where is blood coming from?
2. What does Mrs. Watkins tell David when the ambulance takes her away after trying to break down the door?
3. How does David say Aunt Mae met George?
4. What does David decide to do about taking his mother to an institution in "Chapter 8"?
5. What does David think of when he sees the graduation parties in "Chapter 6"?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)