|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David say the women who come into the drugstore do?
(a) Look at the medicine.
(b) Ask for free samples.
(d) Try the nail polish.
2. What does Aunt Mae agree to do the night of David's date in "Chapter 7"?
(a) Give him advice.
(b) Drive him.
(c) Stay home with his mother.
(d) Talk to Jo Lynne.
3. What makes David's eighth grade graduation important?
(a) He has straight A's.
(b) His whole family is there.
(c) He is giving a speech.
(d) He's the first in the family.
4. Where does David find the gun he grabs in "Chapter 9"?
(a) His father's room.
(b) The back porch.
(c) Under his bed.
(d) The kitchen.
5. Who does David tell about thinking Mrs. Watkins is cross-eyed?
(a) Aunt Mae.
(b) Mrs. Watkins.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do David and Jo Lynne end up going after the movie in "Chapter 7"?
2. In "Chapter 2," what does David's mother insist his father return to the store in town?
3. How does David feel about the shooting while on the train?
4. What does Jo Lynne do before leaving David for good?
5. When David can't find his mother in "Chapter 9," where is the first place he goes?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)