|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Watkins use her husband as a threat against her students?
(a) Because of his violent past.
(b) Because of his strength.
(c) Because of his size.
(d) Because of his reputation.
2. Why does David say he would stay inside and play with his train as a child?
(a) There weren't other child around.
(b) He was shy.
(c) He wanted to be near his mother.
(d) He was always in trouble.
3. What does David ask Jo Lynne before she leaves town?
(a) If she will go out with him one more time.
(b) If she loves him.
(c) If she will help him take care of his mother.
(d) If she will marry him.
4. How is David described in "Chapter 10"?
5. How old is David in "Chapter 10"?
(a) 21 years old.
(b) 18 years old.
(c) 19 years old.
(d) 20 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does David feel after talking to Jo Lynne before she leaves town?
2. Why does the preacher come to see David in "Chapter 9"?
3. How does David dig his mother's grave?
4. What does Aunt Mae give David for graduating?
5. When does David's family go see Bobbie Lee Taylor speak?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)