|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does David say he would stay inside and play with his train as a child?
(a) There weren't other child around.
(b) He was shy.
(c) He was always in trouble.
(d) He wanted to be near his mother.
2. In "Chapter 10," how does David describe the distance he traveled?
3. How many shots does David fire at the preacher?
(a) One shot.
(b) Two shots.
(c) Four shots.
(d) Three shots.
4. What does David say happened to Aunt Mae after she broke up with George?
(a) She was less interested in playing.
(b) She tried to start a business.
(c) She wrote poetry.
(d) She moved away.
5. In "Chapter 8," what does David's mother do when she sees David?
(a) She goes to sleep.
(b) She asks him for help.
(c) She stares.
(d) She cries.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does David say he likes the porch on his new house in "Chapter 2"?
2. In "Chapter 3," what does David's father sell along with some seeds?
3. What state high school is David eligible to attend in "Chapter 6"?
4. What does Jo Lynne do before leaving David for good?
5. What does Aunt Mae admit when walking home from the factory party?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)