|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Aunt Mae lose her job at the factory?
(a) The factory closes.
(b) She doesn't show up for work.
(c) Her work becomes poor.
(d) She's too busy with the band.
2. Why can't David unlock the door when Mrs. Watkins demands in "Chapter 3"?
(a) Because it locks on her side of the door.
(b) Because she is leaning on the door.
(c) Because he is sleeping.
(d) Because the lock is stuck.
3. Who comes into the drugstore where David works?
(c) David's former school mates.
(d) Older women.
4. Why does David quit his job at the drugstore?
(a) To find a girlfriend.
(b) To attend college.
(c) To start his own business.
(d) To take care of his mother.
5. Why does Aunt Mae spend less time at home after the factory party?
(a) She starts singing with a band.
(b) She is embarassed.
(c) She picks up extra shifts.
(d) She is trying to find a new job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David say the women who come into the drugstore do?
2. What does David say made Aunt Mae stand out in his small town?
3. Why does Mrs. Watkins say David is a troublemaker?
4. In "Chapter 4," what is Aunt Mae promoted to at work?
5. How does Aunt Mae feel about David returning her flower?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)