|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David suggest to Jo Lynne when she first says she is leaving?
(a) That she come back the next month.
(b) That they talk on the phone.
(c) That they write letters.
(d) That he visit her the next month.
2. What does David decide to do about taking his mother to an institution in "Chapter 8"?
(a) He wants to visit first.
(b) He decides to ignore it.
(c) He decides to talk to Aunt Mae about it.
(d) He wants money first.
3. Why does Mr. Williams give David money in "Chapter 8"?
(a) He buys things from David.
(b) He owes him money.
(c) He wants David to invest it for him.
(d) He feels bad for him.
4. Why is Bobbie Lee Taylor's name well known in "Chapter 4"?
(a) He makes radio appearances.
(b) He is running for mayor.
(c) It isn't well known.
(d) It is all over flyers in town.
5. How does Aunt Mae travel to Nashville?
(a) On a bus.
(b) On a train.
(c) On a plane.
(d) She drives.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Chapter 1," how does David describe his years before starting school?
2. In "Chapter 2," how does David lose a tooth?
3. Where do David and Jo Lynne end up going after the movie in "Chapter 7"?
4. What does Jo Lynne do before leaving David for good?
5. Why are David's pants wet in "Chapter 3"?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)