|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the flower Aunt Mae packs in David's lunch?
2. What does David say happened to Aunt Mae after she broke up with George?
(a) She tried to start a business.
(b) She was less interested in playing.
(c) She wrote poetry.
(d) She moved away.
3. Why does Bobbie Lee Taylor invite people on stage with him?
(a) To shake his hand.
(b) To lead the crowd in prayers.
(c) To recommit to their religion.
(d) To ask questions.
4. What does David remember Bruce doing the first time they play together?
(a) Bruce made him eat dirt.
(b) Bruce threw his hat in the water.
(c) Bruce handcuffed him to a chair.
(d) Bruce kicked him out of the house.
5. When is David's father drafted?
(a) Near the end of the war.
(b) His father isn't drafted.
(c) Once the war started.
(d) Before the war begins.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Chapter 3," what leftovers does David find in his lunch?
2. Where does Jo Lynne say goodbye to David before she leaves town?
3. How does David say he learned that George was arrested?
4. Why does David say he didn't get the name of the last town his train passed in "Chapter 1"?
5. In "Chapter 3," what does Aunt Mae make for breakfast?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)