|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does David say he learned that George was arrested?
(a) An article in the paper.
(b) Through a letter.
(c) A phone call.
(d) His mother told him.
2. In "Chapter 4," who asks Aunt Mae about why she didn't go up on Bobbie Lee Taylor's stage?
(a) Bobbie Lee Taylor.
(c) A woman.
(d) A young boy.
3. Why does Aunt Mae spend less time at home after the factory party?
(a) She is embarassed.
(b) She is trying to find a new job.
(c) She picks up extra shifts.
(d) She starts singing with a band.
4. Who does David tell about thinking Mrs. Watkins is cross-eyed?
(a) Aunt Mae.
(b) His mother.
(c) Mrs. Watkins.
(d) His father.
5. How is David's father's grave marked?
(a) With a marble gravestone.
(b) With a wooden heart.
(c) With a white cross.
(d) With a wreath.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is David's father buried?
2. While watching the movie with Jo Lynne in "Chapter 7," what does David say he has a hard time doing?
3. Where does Jo Lynne say goodbye to David before she leaves town?
4. How does Jo Lynne treat David when she says goodbye before leaving town?
5. What does David say the women who come into the drugstore do?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)