|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Chapter 2," how does David lose a tooth?
(a) It falls out in his sleep.
(b) Mrs. Watkins knocks it out.
(c) He gets punched.
(d) He eats something hard.
2. What does David do the first time he smells Mrs. Watkins' breath?
(a) Throws up.
(b) Breathes it in deeply.
(d) Covers his nose.
3. While in the first grade, what does David analyze about Mrs. Watkins in "Chapter 2"?
(a) Her clothing.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her hair.
(d) Her accent.
4. How does Aunt Mae feel about David returning her flower?
5. What does David say made Aunt Mae stand out in his small town?
(a) The way she dressed.
(b) The books she read.
(c) The way she stayed inside.
(d) The religion she practiced.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aunt Mae say when questioned about why she didn't go on Bobbie Lee Taylor's stage?
2. How does David say he learned that George was arrested?
3. How long after Jo Lynne first comes in the store does it take before David talks to her?
4. Why does Mrs. Watkins say David is a troublemaker?
5. What does David say the women who come into the drugstore do?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)