|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David do at the local drugstore?
(a) Passes out flyers.
(b) Cleans after hours.
(c) Answers the phone.
(d) Delivers medicine.
2. Who throws the party at the factory in "Chapter 5"?
(a) The general contractor.
(b) David's mother.
(c) Aunt Mae.
(d) The women who work there.
3. Who comes into the drugstore where David works?
(b) David's former school mates.
(c) Older women.
4. In "Chapter 2," what does David's mother insist his father return to the store in town?
5. Why does Aunt Mae spend less time at home after the factory party?
(a) She starts singing with a band.
(b) She is trying to find a new job.
(c) She is embarassed.
(d) She picks up extra shifts.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Aunt Mae feel about David returning her flower?
2. In "Chapter 1," how does David describe his years before starting school?
3. In "Chapter 4," what is Aunt Mae promoted to at work?
4. At the end of "Chapter 1," what does David watch out his train window?
5. How long after Jo Lynne first comes in the store does it take before David talks to her?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)