|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Aunt Mae have David get out of Clyde's truck in "Chapter 6"?
(a) At the bottom of the hill.
(b) In front of a restaurant.
(c) At the top of the hill.
(d) In town.
2. Why does David return the flower to Aunt Mae?
(a) Because he wants to give her something too.
(b) Because he doesn't want it at school.
(c) Because it's the only one she could grow.
(d) Because it smells good.
3. What does David say happened to him when Bruce and his friends found him crying?
(a) They beat him up.
(b) They tossed him in the river.
(c) They told his dad.
(d) They took him home.
4. Why are David's pants wet in "Chapter 3"?
(a) From the grass.
(b) From falling in a puddle.
(c) From urinating.
(d) From spilling a drink.
5. What color is the flower Aunt Mae packs in David's lunch?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Chapter 3," why does David stop on the way to school to write?
2. Why does Mrs. Watkins make David stand up in "Chapter 3"?
3. What does David say happened to George after he and Aunt Mae broke up?
4. How does David know his first grade teacher before school begins?
5. Where do David and his family move after his father loses his job?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)