|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the women decorate their hair for the party in "Chapter 5"?
(a) With bows.
(b) With short hair cuts.
(c) With flowers.
(d) With hats.
2. What does Aunt Mae skip to help David with his date in "Chapter 7"?
(a) A singing gig.
(b) Her nap.
(c) A date of her own.
(d) A night class.
3. Why can't David unlock the door when Mrs. Watkins demands in "Chapter 3"?
(a) Because he is sleeping.
(b) Because the lock is stuck.
(c) Because she is leaning on the door.
(d) Because it locks on her side of the door.
4. What does David do at the local drugstore?
(a) Cleans after hours.
(b) Delivers medicine.
(c) Answers the phone.
(d) Passes out flyers.
5. In "Chapter 4," why are the mechanic shops closed?
(a) There is a shortage of parts.
(b) There is an economic depression.
(c) The men are at war.
(d) Few people drive cars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David's mother do at the end of "Chapter 6"?
2. Why does Mrs. Watkins say David is a troublemaker?
3. What does the preacher schedule for the nights that the Evangelist revival is in town?
4. Why are David's pants wet in "Chapter 3"?
5. What makes David happy during the movie he sees with Jo Lynne in "Chapter 7"?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)