|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David wear of his father's for his eighth grade graduation?
(a) His cuff-links.
(b) His shoes.
(c) His shirt.
(d) His watch.
2. After the war, why are some men outcasts in David's town?
(a) For losing the war.
(b) For being poor.
(c) For being violent.
(d) For having foreign wives.
3. Where does Aunt Mae have David get out of Clyde's truck in "Chapter 6"?
(a) At the bottom of the hill.
(b) In town.
(c) In front of a restaurant.
(d) At the top of the hill.
4. In "Chapter 3," why does Mrs. Watkins slap David?
(a) Because his pants are wet.
(b) Because he burps.
(c) Because he won't stand up.
(d) Because he talks back.
5. What does the preacher schedule for the nights that the Evangelist revival is in town?
(b) Welcome parties.
(c) Bible conferences.
(d) Candlelight vigils.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David say happened to George after he and Aunt Mae broke up?
2. Why does David visit the courthouse with Mrs. Moore?
3. What color is the flower Aunt Mae packs in David's lunch?
4. Why does David say Aunt Mae wanted him to stay home from school one more year when he was five?
5. What does David say the women who come into the drugstore do?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)