|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does David tell about thinking Mrs. Watkins is cross-eyed?
(a) His mother.
(b) Mrs. Watkins.
(c) Aunt Mae.
(d) His father.
2. How does David feel at the end of "Chapter 6"?
3. Why does the house David and his family move into in "Chapter 2" have little furniture?
(a) They sold their furniture to make money.
(b) The rented their furniture with the house.
(c) The new house is larger than the old one.
(d) They were robbed before they moved.
4. What does Jo Lynne say when David invites her to a movie?
(a) She says she has to think about it.
(b) She accepts immediately.
(c) She doesn't say anything.
(d) She says she has to ask her mother first.
5. What does David do at the local drugstore?
(a) Cleans after hours.
(b) Passes out flyers.
(c) Answers the phone.
(d) Delivers medicine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David's mother do at the end of "Chapter 6"?
2. At the end of "Chapter 1," what does David watch out his train window?
3. In "Chapter 4," who asks Aunt Mae about why she didn't go up on Bobbie Lee Taylor's stage?
4. Where do David and Jo Lynne originally plan on going after seeing the movie in "Chapter 7"?
5. In "Chapter 5," what grade is David in?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)