|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does David's mother fall down the stairs in "Chapter 2"?
(a) She falls while sleepwalking.
(b) She trips on her way up.
(c) Aunt Mae shoves her.
(d) David's father knocks her down.
2. Where do David and Jo Lynne end up going after the movie in "Chapter 7"?
(a) To the river.
(b) To a closed carnival.
(c) To the factory grounds.
(d) Where new houses are being built.
3. Why are David's pants wet in "Chapter 3"?
(a) From spilling a drink.
(b) From urinating.
(c) From falling in a puddle.
(d) From the grass.
4. What does Aunt Mae skip to help David with his date in "Chapter 7"?
(a) A night class.
(b) A singing gig.
(c) A date of her own.
(d) Her nap.
5. Why does David return the flower to Aunt Mae?
(a) Because he doesn't want it at school.
(b) Because he wants to give her something too.
(c) Because it's the only one she could grow.
(d) Because it smells good.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Aunt Mae spend less time at home after the factory party?
2. How does the local preacher feel about the Evangelist revival in "Chapter 4"?
3. Why does David's mother worry about his father in "Chapter 5"?
4. In "Chapter 3," what does Aunt Mae make for breakfast?
5. What state high school is David eligible to attend in "Chapter 6"?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)