|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Watkins threaten to do to David in "Chapter 3"?
(a) Hit him with a ruler.
(b) Call the authorities.
(c) Kick him out of school.
(d) Make him move all the desks.
2. Where does Aunt Mae have David get out of Clyde's truck in "Chapter 6"?
(a) At the top of the hill.
(b) At the bottom of the hill.
(c) In front of a restaurant.
(d) In town.
3. What does Aunt Mae ask her friend, Flora, to do for her in "Chapter 6"?
(a) Help David get into high school.
(b) Find her a job.
(c) Watch after mother.
(d) Lend her money.
4. Why does the house David and his family move into in "Chapter 2" have little furniture?
(a) The new house is larger than the old one.
(b) The rented their furniture with the house.
(c) They sold their furniture to make money.
(d) They were robbed before they moved.
5. Where is Mr. Farney from originally?
(c) Washington, D.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is David's father buried?
2. At the end of "Chapter 1," what does David watch out his train window?
3. In "Chapter 2," why does David's father need help in the fields?
4. What does Jo Lynne say when David invites her to a movie?
5. What does David say made Aunt Mae stand out in his small town?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)