|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does David say it was strange for Aunt Mae to become his best friend?
(a) Because he rarely saw her.
(b) Because they were different.
(c) Because he was afraid of her.
(d) Because she was hard to know.
2. What does Mrs. Watkins's husband do for a living?
(a) He is a deacon.
(b) He is a painter.
(c) He is a reporter.
(d) He is a mechanic.
3. How does David feel about his teacher, Mrs. Moore?
(a) He doesn't know her well.
(b) He is pleased with her.
(c) He dislikes her.
(d) He is afraid of her.
4. Why does Jo Lynne come into the drugstore in "Chapter 7"?
(a) To pick up newspapers.
(b) To buy toilet paper.
(c) To fill prescriptions.
(d) To visit her father.
5. What does David say the women who come into the drugstore do?
(a) Look at the medicine.
(b) Try the nail polish.
(c) Ask for free samples.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is David's father buried?
2. Who suggests David take Jo Lynne to the movies in "Chapter 7"?
3. Why does David say Aunt Mae wanted him to stay home from school one more year when he was five?
4. Where does David sleep at the end of "Chapter 2"?
5. How does David say Aunt Mae met George?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)