|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David say he did to Bruce and his friends while he was crying?
(a) He ran away.
(b) He threw rocks at them.
(c) He hit Bruce.
(d) He puked on them.
2. Why does Aunt Mae go to the movie theater on Saturdays?
(a) For her new job.
(b) To see the latest movie.
(c) To meet men.
(d) To play music.
3. Why does Mrs. Watkins use her husband as a threat against her students?
(a) Because of his strength.
(b) Because of his reputation.
(c) Because of his violent past.
(d) Because of his size.
4. In "Chapter 6," what picture does David's mother stare at often?
(a) A picture of David's father in uniform.
(b) Her wedding picture.
(c) David's baby picture.
(d) The picture of David's father's grave.
5. What does David do at the local drugstore?
(a) Cleans after hours.
(b) Answers the phone.
(c) Passes out flyers.
(d) Delivers medicine.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Chapter 3," what does David's father sell along with some seeds?
2. Who finds work at the propeller factory?
3. What does Aunt Mae ask her friend, Flora, to do for her in "Chapter 6"?
4. Where do David and Jo Lynne end up going after the movie in "Chapter 7"?
5. What does David think is strange about the room Mrs. Watkins takes him to in "Chapter 3"?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)