|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Chapter 7," what does David say is the worst part of his job at the drugstore?
(a) The smell of the store.
(b) People trying to steal.
(c) The low wages.
(d) People asking about his mother.
2. What does David wear of his father's for his eighth grade graduation?
(a) His cuff-links.
(b) His shirt.
(c) His shoes.
(d) His watch.
3. Why does David think about the beach when he learns his father died?
(a) Because he was going to go there that weekend.
(b) Because they wanted to visit there.
(c) Because he's trying to think of something else.
(d) Because of his fond memories there.
4. Where does David sleep at the end of "Chapter 2"?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The car.
(c) The porch.
(d) The couch.
5. What does Aunt Mae give David for graduating?
(a) A watch.
(b) A new suit.
(c) A train ticket.
(d) A check.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Watkins make David stand up in "Chapter 3"?
2. Where do David and Jo Lynne originally plan on going after seeing the movie in "Chapter 7"?
3. Where do David and Jo Lynne end up going after the movie in "Chapter 7"?
4. How does David's mother fall down the stairs in "Chapter 2"?
5. How long after Jo Lynne first comes in the store does it take before David talks to her?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)