|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Chapter 3," why does Mrs. Watkins slap David?
(a) Because he burps.
(b) Because his pants are wet.
(c) Because he talks back.
(d) Because he won't stand up.
2. What does everyone at the factory party ask Aunt Mae to do?
(c) Stop dancing.
(d) Stop singing.
3. Who suggests David take Jo Lynne to the movies in "Chapter 7"?
(a) Jo Lynne.
(b) Aunt Mae.
(c) David's boss.
(d) David's mother.
4. What does David say made Aunt Mae stand out in his small town?
(a) The way she dressed.
(b) The books she read.
(c) The way she stayed inside.
(d) The religion she practiced.
5. In "Chapter 4," what is Aunt Mae promoted to at work?
(a) Field operator.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Chapter 4," why are the mechanic shops closed?
2. Where is David's father buried?
3. What does David think of when he sees the graduation parties in "Chapter 6"?
4. What does Aunt Mae skip to help David with his date in "Chapter 7"?
5. What does Jo Lynne say when David invites her to a movie?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)