|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While watching the movie with Jo Lynne in "Chapter 7," what does David say he has a hard time doing?
2. Why does Mrs. Watkins say David is a troublemaker?
(a) She dislikes Aunt Mae.
(b) She thinks he dislikes her.
(c) She catches him cheating.
(d) She sees him steal from another student.
3. Why does Mrs. Watkins make David stand up in "Chapter 3"?
(a) Because his hair is messy.
(b) Because his pants are wet.
(c) Because his homework is late.
(d) Because he is the last student to sit down.
4. How do they make a dance floor in the factory for the party?
(a) They use a parking garage.
(b) They put down a new floor.
(c) They move the machines.
(d) They set up cubicle dividers.
5. What does David wear of his father's for his eighth grade graduation?
(a) His cuff-links.
(b) His shirt.
(c) His watch.
(d) His shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Aunt Mae feel about David returning her flower?
2. In "Chapter 3," what does Aunt Mae make for breakfast?
3. Why does Aunt Mae tell David to get into Clyde's truck after graduation?
4. When the Evangelist revival comes to town in "Chapter 4," how long has it been since the last revival?
5. How does the local preacher feel about the Evangelist revival in "Chapter 4"?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)