|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Aunt Mae stand out during the factory party?
(a) Her family.
(b) Her attitude.
(c) Her voice.
(d) Her dress.
2. What does Aunt Mae pack David's lunches in?
(a) Plastic bags.
(b) Brown bags.
(d) Her old purse.
3. Why does Aunt Mae go to the movie theater on Saturdays?
(a) To see the latest movie.
(b) To play music.
(c) For her new job.
(d) To meet men.
4. Why does Bobbie Lee Taylor invite people on stage with him?
(a) To lead the crowd in prayers.
(b) To recommit to their religion.
(c) To shake his hand.
(d) To ask questions.
5. How does the local preacher feel about the Evangelist revival in "Chapter 4"?
(a) He doesn't know it's in town.
(b) He doesn't like it.
(c) He wants to approve it first.
(d) He looks forward to it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was George charged with that sent him to prison?
2. What does the preacher schedule for the nights that the Evangelist revival is in town?
3. Why are David's pants wet in "Chapter 3"?
4. What does Aunt Mae ask her friend, Flora, to do for her in "Chapter 6"?
5. What does Aunt Mae give David for graduating?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)