|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does David feel at the end of "Chapter 6"?
2. What does David say happened to Aunt Mae after she broke up with George?
(a) She was less interested in playing.
(b) She tried to start a business.
(c) She wrote poetry.
(d) She moved away.
3. In "Chapter 5," what grade is David in?
(a) Sixth grade.
(b) Fifth grade.
(c) Seventh grade.
(d) Fourth grade.
4. Who does David tell about thinking Mrs. Watkins is cross-eyed?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) Aunt Mae.
(d) Mrs. Watkins.
5. What does David remember Bruce doing the first time they play together?
(a) Bruce threw his hat in the water.
(b) Bruce handcuffed him to a chair.
(c) Bruce made him eat dirt.
(d) Bruce kicked him out of the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aunt Mae admit when walking home from the factory party?
2. What does David say made Aunt Mae stand out in his small town?
3. What is wrong with Aunt Mae's breakfast in "Chapter 3"?
4. In "Chapter 2," what does David's mother insist his father return to the store in town?
5. In "Chapter 3," why does Mrs. Watkins slap David?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)