|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with Aunt Mae's breakfast in "Chapter 3"?
(a) It is poorly prepared.
(b) She is sick when she makes it.
(c) It fell on the floor.
(d) It got cold.
2. Where does David sleep at the end of "Chapter 2"?
(a) The car.
(b) The couch.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The porch.
3. What does David's mother do at the end of "Chapter 6"?
(a) Watches TV.
(b) Looks at a picture.
(c) Reads a book.
(d) Goes to sleep.
4. In "Chapter 3," what does Aunt Mae make for breakfast?
(a) Ham and biscuits.
(b) Eggs and bacon.
(c) Cereal and oatmeal.
(d) Biscuits and eggs.
5. What makes David's eighth grade graduation important?
(a) His whole family is there.
(b) He has straight A's.
(c) He's the first in the family.
(d) He is giving a speech.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old does David say he was when he learned the truth about George?
2. Why does Jo Lynne come to David's town?
3. How does David feel at the end of "Chapter 6"?
4. Why does Aunt Mae tell David to get into Clyde's truck after graduation?
5. What does Aunt Mae ask her friend, Flora, to do for her in "Chapter 6"?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)