|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was George charged with that sent him to prison?
(a) A tax evasion charge.
(b) A morals charge.
(c) A robbery charge.
(d) A battery charge.
2. In "Chapter 1," how does David describe his years before starting school?
(a) Quickly passing.
(b) The best of his childhood.
(c) Tortured and troubled.
(d) Beautifully sad.
3. What does David say happened to George after he and Aunt Mae broke up?
(a) George opened a car wash.
(b) George moved away.
(c) George went back to college.
(d) George started dating her sister.
4. What does David do the first time he smells Mrs. Watkins' breath?
(b) Breathes it in deeply.
(c) Covers his nose.
(d) Throws up.
5. Why are David's pants wet in "Chapter 3"?
(a) From spilling a drink.
(b) From the grass.
(c) From falling in a puddle.
(d) From urinating.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does David's family go see Bobbie Lee Taylor speak?
2. What is David's response in "Chapter 2" after learning his father wants him to help with the crops?
3. Why does Aunt Mae lose her job at the factory?
4. Who does David tell about thinking Mrs. Watkins is cross-eyed?
5. How does the local preacher feel about the Evangelist revival in "Chapter 4"?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)