|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does everyone clear off the floor when Aunt Mae begins dancing in "Chapter 5"?
(a) Because she is dancing well.
(b) Because she says to stop the music.
(c) Because she kicks them off.
(d) Because she is a terrible dancer.
2. What does Aunt Mae pack David's lunches in?
(a) Brown bags.
(b) Plastic bags.
(c) Her old purse.
3. Why does Mrs. Watkins make David stand up in "Chapter 3"?
(a) Because his pants are wet.
(b) Because he is the last student to sit down.
(c) Because his hair is messy.
(d) Because his homework is late.
4. What does David say happened to George after he and Aunt Mae broke up?
(a) George went back to college.
(b) George started dating her sister.
(c) George moved away.
(d) George opened a car wash.
5. In "Chapter 4," who asks Aunt Mae about why she didn't go up on Bobbie Lee Taylor's stage?
(a) A woman.
(c) A young boy.
(d) Bobbie Lee Taylor.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Chapter 3," what leftovers does David find in his lunch?
2. Why does Aunt Mae go to the movie theater on Saturdays?
3. Why does David return the flower to Aunt Mae?
4. What does David do at the local drugstore?
5. What is David's response in "Chapter 2" after learning his father wants him to help with the crops?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)