|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does David's family go see Bobbie Lee Taylor speak?
(a) The first weekend he is in town.
(b) His tenth day in town.
(c) His first day in town.
(d) His fifth day in town.
2. In "Chapter 4," why are the mechanic shops closed?
(a) There is an economic depression.
(b) The men are at war.
(c) There is a shortage of parts.
(d) Few people drive cars.
3. Where is Mr. Farney from originally?
(b) Washington, D.C.
4. In "Chapter 3," what leftovers does David find in his lunch?
(b) Hush puppies.
5. In "Chapter 1," what does David say lights up the night during his train ride?
(a) Cars' headlights.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is David's father buried?
2. What does David do the first time he smells Mrs. Watkins' breath?
3. What does David think of when he sees the graduation parties in "Chapter 6"?
4. What does Aunt Mae admit when walking home from the factory party?
5. What does David remember Bruce doing the first time they play together?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)