|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the preacher schedule for the nights that the Evangelist revival is in town?
(b) Candlelight vigils.
(c) Bible conferences.
(d) Welcome parties.
2. In "Chapter 4," what is Aunt Mae promoted to at work?
(c) Field operator.
3. At the end of "Chapter 5," what does David realize about himself?
(a) He is running.
(b) He is tired.
(c) He sat down.
(d) He is crying.
4. How do the women decorate their hair for the party in "Chapter 5"?
(a) With bows.
(b) With flowers.
(c) With hats.
(d) With short hair cuts.
5. When the Evangelist revival comes to town in "Chapter 4," how long has it been since the last revival?
(a) It's the first revival.
(b) Over a year.
(c) About five years.
(d) A few months.
Short Answer Questions
1. While in the first grade, what does David analyze about Mrs. Watkins in "Chapter 2"?
2. In "Chapter 3," what happens to Mrs. Watkins when she tries to knock the door down?
3. What does David say he did to Bruce and his friends while he was crying?
4. In "Chapter 1," how does David describe his years before starting school?
5. In "Chapter 2," what does David's mother insist his father return to the store in town?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)