|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who throws the party at the factory in "Chapter 5"?
(a) The women who work there.
(b) The general contractor.
(c) David's mother.
(d) Aunt Mae.
2. What does Bobbie Lee Taylor tell the women to write in letters to their husbands who are overseas in the war?
(a) To honor their country.
(b) To avoid foreign women.
(c) To save their money.
(d) To remember their religion.
3. In "Chapter 5," what grade is David in?
(a) Fourth grade.
(b) Fifth grade.
(c) Sixth grade.
(d) Seventh grade.
4. Why does David say it was difficult to play near his new house?
(a) There are snakes.
(b) There is no one to play with.
(c) It always rains.
(d) His mother doesn't let him out after dark.
5. What does David say he did to Bruce and his friends while he was crying?
(a) He threw rocks at them.
(b) He hit Bruce.
(c) He ran away.
(d) He puked on them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the local preacher feel about the Evangelist revival in "Chapter 4"?
2. Why does Mrs. Watkins make David stand up in "Chapter 3"?
3. Why does David return the flower to Aunt Mae?
4. Why are David's pants wet in "Chapter 3"?
5. Why does David visit the courthouse with Mrs. Moore?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)