|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aunt Mae pack David's lunches in?
(a) Brown bags.
(b) Plastic bags.
(d) Her old purse.
2. Why does David think about the beach when he learns his father died?
(a) Because he's trying to think of something else.
(b) Because he was going to go there that weekend.
(c) Because of his fond memories there.
(d) Because they wanted to visit there.
3. In "Chapter 3," what does Aunt Mae make for breakfast?
(a) Ham and biscuits.
(b) Cereal and oatmeal.
(c) Eggs and bacon.
(d) Biscuits and eggs.
4. While in the first grade, what does David analyze about Mrs. Watkins in "Chapter 2"?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her clothing.
(c) Her accent.
(d) Her hair.
5. How do they make a dance floor in the factory for the party?
(a) They set up cubicle dividers.
(b) They put down a new floor.
(c) They move the machines.
(d) They use a parking garage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are David's pants wet in "Chapter 3"?
2. In "Chapter 4," what is Aunt Mae promoted to at work?
3. In "Chapter 3," what happens to Mrs. Watkins when she tries to knock the door down?
4. Why does David say it was difficult to play near his new house?
5. Why does Mrs. Watkins say David is a troublemaker?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)