|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bobbie Lee Taylor say happens when the men who are overseas come home?
(a) They sleep a lot.
(b) They lose their religion.
(c) They don't make any money.
(d) They move back overseas.
2. What does Mrs. Watkins threaten to do to David in "Chapter 3"?
(a) Make him move all the desks.
(b) Hit him with a ruler.
(c) Call the authorities.
(d) Kick him out of school.
3. How does Aunt Mae feel about David returning her flower?
4. What does Aunt Mae admit when walking home from the factory party?
(a) She misses George.
(b) She should have calmed down at the party.
(c) She could be happy in the hills.
(d) She likes dancing all night.
5. Why does David's father sell the seeds in "Chapter 3"?
(a) For grocery money.
(b) To make David's mother angry.
(c) To prove he is right.
(d) To start a new business.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David do the first time he smells Mrs. Watkins' breath?
2. What is wrong with Aunt Mae's breakfast in "Chapter 3"?
3. What color is the flower Aunt Mae packs in David's lunch?
4. How does David's mother fall down the stairs in "Chapter 2"?
5. What does everyone at the factory party ask Aunt Mae to do?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)