|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David think is strange about the room Mrs. Watkins takes him to in "Chapter 3"?
(a) The lights won't turn on.
(b) The door doesn't lock.
(c) It is missing a window pane.
(d) It is full of junk.
2. How does David's mother fall down the stairs in "Chapter 2"?
(a) She falls while sleepwalking.
(b) Aunt Mae shoves her.
(c) David's father knocks her down.
(d) She trips on her way up.
3. In "Chapter 2," why doesn't David's mother see a doctor when she needs one?
(a) Because she doesn't have money.
(b) Because she is afraid.
(c) Because she falls asleep.
(d) Because Aunt Mae helps her instead.
4. In "Chapter 3," what does Aunt Mae make for breakfast?
(a) Biscuits and eggs.
(b) Ham and biscuits.
(c) Cereal and oatmeal.
(d) Eggs and bacon.
5. Why does Bobbie Lee Taylor invite people on stage with him?
(a) To ask questions.
(b) To recommit to their religion.
(c) To lead the crowd in prayers.
(d) To shake his hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David say happened to George after he and Aunt Mae broke up?
2. In "Chapter 4," what is Aunt Mae promoted to at work?
3. Why are David's pants wet in "Chapter 3"?
4. Why does David say he likes the porch on his new house in "Chapter 2"?
5. In "Chapter 3," what does David's father sell along with some seeds?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)