|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Aunt Mae feel about David returning her flower?
2. What does Bobbie Lee Taylor say happens when the men who are overseas come home?
(a) They don't make any money.
(b) They move back overseas.
(c) They sleep a lot.
(d) They lose their religion.
3. What does Aunt Mae pack David's lunches in?
(a) Her old purse.
(c) Brown bags.
(d) Plastic bags.
4. What does Aunt Mae say when questioned about why she didn't go on Bobbie Lee Taylor's stage?
(a) She is too afraid.
(b) She is uncertain.
(c) There wasn't enough room.
(d) She knows she is a sinner.
5. While David's father is at war, what does his mother do around the house?
(a) Makes bread to sell.
(b) Takes care of the crops.
(c) Rents out a room.
(d) Sleeps a lot.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does David's family go see Bobbie Lee Taylor speak?
2. Who does David tell about thinking Mrs. Watkins is cross-eyed?
3. How does David feel about his teacher, Mrs. Moore?
4. Why does Mrs. Watkins use her husband as a threat against her students?
5. Why are David's pants wet in "Chapter 3"?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)