|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the train ride in "Chapter 1" remind David of?
(a) A book he read as a child.
(b) Traveling with his father.
(c) Christmas as a child.
(d) His birthday.
2. Why does David say he likes the porch on his new house in "Chapter 2"?
(a) Someone carved sayings into the boards.
(b) It is breezy.
(c) He is allowed out there alone.
(d) He can see the country.
3. When does David's family go see Bobbie Lee Taylor speak?
(a) His fifth day in town.
(b) His tenth day in town.
(c) The first weekend he is in town.
(d) His first day in town.
4. What does David say he did to Bruce and his friends while he was crying?
(a) He threw rocks at them.
(b) He puked on them.
(c) He hit Bruce.
(d) He ran away.
5. What does Aunt Mae pack David's lunches in?
(a) Brown bags.
(b) Plastic bags.
(c) Her old purse.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Chapter 2," what does David's mother insist his father return to the store in town?
2. In "Chapter 2," how does David lose a tooth?
3. Why does David's father sell the seeds in "Chapter 3"?
4. What does David say happened to George after he and Aunt Mae broke up?
5. In "Chapter 3," what happens to Mrs. Watkins when she tries to knock the door down?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)