|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Chapter 4," who asks Aunt Mae about why she didn't go up on Bobbie Lee Taylor's stage?
(a) Bobbie Lee Taylor.
(c) A woman.
(d) A young boy.
2. In "Chapter 3," what leftovers does David find in his lunch?
(b) Hush puppies.
3. Where does David sleep at the end of "Chapter 2"?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The car.
(c) The porch.
(d) The couch.
4. When the Evangelist revival comes to town in "Chapter 4," how long has it been since the last revival?
(a) About five years.
(b) Over a year.
(c) A few months.
(d) It's the first revival.
5. How does David's mother fall down the stairs in "Chapter 2"?
(a) She trips on her way up.
(b) Aunt Mae shoves her.
(c) David's father knocks her down.
(d) She falls while sleepwalking.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Chapter 2," why does David's father need help in the fields?
2. What does David think is strange about the room Mrs. Watkins takes him to in "Chapter 3"?
3. When David sees his father off at the train station in "Chapter 4," what strikes him most?
4. Why does David say he would stay inside and play with his train as a child?
5. What does David say happened to George after he and Aunt Mae broke up?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)