|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David say happened to George after he and Aunt Mae broke up?
(a) George moved away.
(b) George started dating her sister.
(c) George went back to college.
(d) George opened a car wash.
2. How old does David say he was when he learned the truth about George?
(a) Ten years old.
(b) In the eighth grade.
(c) About seventeen.
(d) When he was in the first grade.
3. In "Chapter 2," how does David lose a tooth?
(a) It falls out in his sleep.
(b) He gets punched.
(c) He eats something hard.
(d) Mrs. Watkins knocks it out.
4. Why are David's pants wet in "Chapter 3"?
(a) From the grass.
(b) From falling in a puddle.
(c) From spilling a drink.
(d) From urinating.
5. In "Chapter 3," what does David's father sell along with some seeds?
(a) His clothing.
(b) A plow.
(c) A cat.
(d) A rake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David do the first time he smells Mrs. Watkins' breath?
2. Why does Mrs. Watkins use her husband as a threat against her students?
3. What does David say he did to Bruce and his friends while he was crying?
4. Who does David tell about thinking Mrs. Watkins is cross-eyed?
5. In "Chapter 2," why doesn't David's mother see a doctor when she needs one?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)