|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David say happened to Aunt Mae after she broke up with George?
(a) She tried to start a business.
(b) She was less interested in playing.
(c) She wrote poetry.
(d) She moved away.
2. Where does David sleep at the end of "Chapter 2"?
(a) The couch.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The car.
(d) The porch.
3. What does David say happened to George after he and Aunt Mae broke up?
(a) George moved away.
(b) George opened a car wash.
(c) George went back to college.
(d) George started dating her sister.
4. Who does David tell about thinking Mrs. Watkins is cross-eyed?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) Mrs. Watkins.
(d) Aunt Mae.
5. In "Chapter 3," what happens to Mrs. Watkins when she tries to knock the door down?
(a) She is arrested.
(b) She falls over a chair.
(c) She breaks her shoulder bone.
(d) She runs into the wall instead.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Chapter 3," what leftovers does David find in his lunch?
2. Why does David return the flower to Aunt Mae?
3. Why does Mrs. Watkins say David is a troublemaker?
4. How does David's mother fall down the stairs in "Chapter 2"?
5. How does Aunt Mae feel about David returning her flower?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)