|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Watkins threaten to do to David in "Chapter 3"?
(a) Make him move all the desks.
(b) Hit him with a ruler.
(c) Kick him out of school.
(d) Call the authorities.
2. In "Chapter 3," what happens to Mrs. Watkins when she tries to knock the door down?
(a) She is arrested.
(b) She breaks her shoulder bone.
(c) She falls over a chair.
(d) She runs into the wall instead.
3. What does Mrs. Watkins tell David when the ambulance takes her away after trying to break down the door?
(a) Not to tell anyone.
(b) To call her husband.
(c) That she is sorry.
(d) That he'll be punished.
4. Why does Mrs. Watkins make David stand up in "Chapter 3"?
(a) Because his homework is late.
(b) Because his hair is messy.
(c) Because his pants are wet.
(d) Because he is the last student to sit down.
5. How does David say Aunt Mae met George?
(a) On a walk.
(b) At the movies.
(c) He was David's friend.
(d) When her car broke down.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Chapter 3," what does David's father sell along with some seeds?
2. What does David say he did to Bruce and his friends while he was crying?
3. In "Chapter 2," why doesn't David's mother see a doctor when she needs one?
4. How does Aunt Mae feel about David returning her flower?
5. Why does David say he didn't get the name of the last town his train passed in "Chapter 1"?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)