|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does David tell about thinking Mrs. Watkins is cross-eyed?
(a) Mrs. Watkins.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) Aunt Mae.
2. How does Aunt Mae feel about David returning her flower?
3. What does David say happened to him when Bruce and his friends found him crying?
(a) They told his dad.
(b) They tossed him in the river.
(c) They beat him up.
(d) They took him home.
4. Why does David say it was difficult to play near his new house?
(a) There are snakes.
(b) His mother doesn't let him out after dark.
(c) There is no one to play with.
(d) It always rains.
5. Why does David return the flower to Aunt Mae?
(a) Because he wants to give her something too.
(b) Because he doesn't want it at school.
(c) Because it smells good.
(d) Because it's the only one she could grow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the flower Aunt Mae packs in David's lunch?
2. Where do David and his family move after his father loses his job?
3. What does David think is strange about the room Mrs. Watkins takes him to in "Chapter 3"?
4. How old does David say he was when he learned the truth about George?
5. What does David remember Bruce doing the first time they play together?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)