|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does David sleep at the end of "Chapter 2"?
(a) The couch.
(b) The car.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The porch.
2. What does David say happened to Aunt Mae after she broke up with George?
(a) She wrote poetry.
(b) She moved away.
(c) She was less interested in playing.
(d) She tried to start a business.
3. In "Chapter 1," what does David say lights up the night during his train ride?
(b) Cars' headlights.
4. Who does David tell about thinking Mrs. Watkins is cross-eyed?
(a) His mother.
(b) Aunt Mae.
(c) Mrs. Watkins.
(d) His father.
5. What does David say he did to Bruce and his friends while he was crying?
(a) He threw rocks at them.
(b) He hit Bruce.
(c) He puked on them.
(d) He ran away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does David say Aunt Mae wanted him to stay home from school one more year when he was five?
2. What does Mrs. Watkins's husband do for a living?
3. How old does David say he was when he learned the truth about George?
4. Why does David say it was strange for Aunt Mae to become his best friend?
5. Why does David say he didn't get the name of the last town his train passed in "Chapter 1"?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)