|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Chapter 2," what does David's mother insist his father return to the store in town?
2. How does David's mother fall down the stairs in "Chapter 2"?
(a) David's father knocks her down.
(b) Aunt Mae shoves her.
(c) She trips on her way up.
(d) She falls while sleepwalking.
3. What does the train ride in "Chapter 1" remind David of?
(a) Traveling with his father.
(b) Christmas as a child.
(c) A book he read as a child.
(d) His birthday.
4. How does David say Aunt Mae met George?
(a) On a walk.
(b) When her car broke down.
(c) He was David's friend.
(d) At the movies.
5. What was George charged with that sent him to prison?
(a) A tax evasion charge.
(b) A robbery charge.
(c) A battery charge.
(d) A morals charge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does David say it was difficult to play near his new house?
2. Why does David say Aunt Mae wanted him to stay home from school one more year when he was five?
3. What does David remember Bruce doing the first time they play together?
4. What does David say happened to George after he and Aunt Mae broke up?
5. What does David say happened to Aunt Mae after she broke up with George?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)