|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David say happened to him when Bruce and his friends found him crying?
(a) They took him home.
(b) They told his dad.
(c) They tossed him in the river.
(d) They beat him up.
2. In "Chapter 1," what does David say lights up the night during his train ride?
(a) Cars' headlights.
3. Why does Mrs. Watkins say David is a troublemaker?
(a) She dislikes Aunt Mae.
(b) She sees him steal from another student.
(c) She thinks he dislikes her.
(d) She catches him cheating.
4. What does David say he did to Bruce and his friends while he was crying?
(a) He puked on them.
(b) He ran away.
(c) He hit Bruce.
(d) He threw rocks at them.
5. What does David say happened to Aunt Mae after she broke up with George?
(a) She moved away.
(b) She was less interested in playing.
(c) She wrote poetry.
(d) She tried to start a business.
Short Answer Questions
1. While in the first grade, what does David analyze about Mrs. Watkins in "Chapter 2"?
2. Why does David say it was difficult to play near his new house?
3. At the end of "Chapter 1," what does David watch out his train window?
4. Why does David say he likes the porch on his new house in "Chapter 2"?
5. Why does Mrs. Watkins use her husband as a threat against her students?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)