|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David say happened to George after he and Aunt Mae broke up?
(a) George moved away.
(b) George started dating her sister.
(c) George went back to college.
(d) George opened a car wash.
2. Why does David say it was difficult to play near his new house?
(a) It always rains.
(b) His mother doesn't let him out after dark.
(c) There is no one to play with.
(d) There are snakes.
3. At the end of "Chapter 1," what does David watch out his train window?
(b) The trees.
(c) The towns.
(d) People getting on the train.
4. What does David do the first time he smells Mrs. Watkins' breath?
(a) Breathes it in deeply.
(b) Covers his nose.
(c) Throws up.
5. Why does David say he would stay inside and play with his train as a child?
(a) He was always in trouble.
(b) There weren't other child around.
(c) He was shy.
(d) He wanted to be near his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does David tell about thinking Mrs. Watkins is cross-eyed?
2. In "Chapter 2," why doesn't David's mother see a doctor when she needs one?
3. How old does David say he was when he learned the truth about George?
4. Why does Mrs. Watkins say David is a troublemaker?
5. How does David say Aunt Mae met George?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)