Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the local preacher feel about the Evangelist revival in "Chapter 4"?
(a) He doesn't like it.
(b) He doesn't know it's in town.
(c) He looks forward to it.
(d) He wants to approve it first.
2. When David can't find his mother in "Chapter 9," where is the first place he goes?
(a) In the kitchen.
(c) In the backyard.
3. Why does David say it was strange for Aunt Mae to become his best friend?
(a) Because he was afraid of her.
(b) Because she was hard to know.
(c) Because he rarely saw her.
(d) Because they were different.
4. How does David say he learned that George was arrested?
(a) His mother told him.
(b) A phone call.
(c) Through a letter.
(d) An article in the paper.
5. In "Chapter 3," what leftovers does David find in his lunch?
(b) Hush puppies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does David stay the night his mother dies?
2. In "Chapter 8," where does David spend most of his free time?
3. What does Aunt Mae pack David's lunches in?
4. How long does David ride on the train in "Chapter 10"?
5. What does David say about the sky while riding on the train in "Chapter 10"?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)