Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Aunt Mae feel about David returning her flower?
2. What first attracts David to Jo Lynne?
(a) Her hands.
(b) Her appearance.
(c) Her accent.
(d) Her smell.
3. Why does David say it was strange for Aunt Mae to become his best friend?
(a) Because he rarely saw her.
(b) Because she was hard to know.
(c) Because they were different.
(d) Because he was afraid of her.
4. What does David say happened to George after he and Aunt Mae broke up?
(a) George moved away.
(b) George started dating her sister.
(c) George opened a car wash.
(d) George went back to college.
5. Why does Aunt Mae leave for Nashville?
(a) To start a music career.
(b) For a change.
(c) To marry Clyde.
(d) To get fresh air.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aunt Mae agree to do the night of David's date in "Chapter 7"?
2. What does David's mother do at the end of "Chapter 6"?
3. Where does David sleep at the end of "Chapter 2"?
4. What does David ask Jo Lynne before she leaves town?
5. Who wants to take David's mother to an institution?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)