|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does David take her mother to try to stop the bleeding in "Chapter 9"?
(a) The third floor.
(b) The bathroom.
(c) Her bedroom.
(d) The kitchen.
2. Why does Aunt Mae leave for Nashville?
(a) For a change.
(b) To marry Clyde.
(c) To start a music career.
(d) To get fresh air.
3. After David's graduation, what does he find his mother doing?
(a) Rearranging her bedroom.
(b) Crying in the bathroom.
(c) Talking to herself in the kitchen.
(d) Sleeping in the living room.
4. What does David blame Flora for in "Chapter 7"?
(a) Getting Aunt Mae fired.
(b) Trying to take his job.
(c) Spreading rumors.
(d) Cheating with someone's husband.
5. How does David say Aunt Mae met George?
(a) When her car broke down.
(b) At the movies.
(c) He was David's friend.
(d) On a walk.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does David finally find his mother in "Chapter 9"?
2. Why does David say he likes the porch on his new house in "Chapter 2"?
3. While in the first grade, what does David analyze about Mrs. Watkins in "Chapter 2"?
4. How does David feel about his teacher, Mrs. Moore?
5. What does Jo Lynne do before leaving David for good?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)