|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Williams give David money in "Chapter 8"?
(a) He owes him money.
(b) He feels bad for him.
(c) He wants David to invest it for him.
(d) He buys things from David.
2. In "Chapter 4," what is Aunt Mae promoted to at work?
(d) Field operator.
3. How old does David say he was when he learned the truth about George?
(a) When he was in the first grade.
(b) About seventeen.
(c) In the eighth grade.
(d) Ten years old.
4. Where does Jo Lynne say goodbye to David before she leaves town?
(a) The drugstore.
(b) David's house.
(c) A coffee shop.
(d) The movie theater.
5. How does David feel after talking to Jo Lynne before she leaves town?
(a) In love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does David stay the night his mother dies?
2. In "Chapter 9," what does David first feel under his feet while looking for his mother?
3. What makes David's eighth grade graduation important?
4. What does David ask Jo Lynne before she leaves town?
5. In "Chapter 1," how does David describe his years before starting school?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)