|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Chapter 4," who asks Aunt Mae about why she didn't go up on Bobbie Lee Taylor's stage?
(a) A woman.
(c) A young boy.
(d) Bobbie Lee Taylor.
2. When David finds his mother in "Chapter 9," where is blood coming from?
(a) Her ears.
(b) Her hands.
(c) Her forehead.
(d) Her mouth.
3. Who finds work at the propeller factory?
(a) Mostly women.
(b) Unemployed mechanics.
(d) Young men.
4. How does David say Aunt Mae met George?
(a) At the movies.
(b) When her car broke down.
(c) He was David's friend.
(d) On a walk.
5. How many shots does David fire at the preacher?
(a) Three shots.
(b) Four shots.
(c) One shot.
(d) Two shots.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old does David say he was when he learned the truth about George?
2. In "Chapter 8," when does Aunt Mae promise to send train tickets to David?
3. Why does David return the flower to Aunt Mae?
4. In "Chapter 9," what does David say he must do before he can find relief?
5. What makes David's eighth grade graduation important?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)