|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does David's mother fall down the stairs in "Chapter 2"?
(a) David's father knocks her down.
(b) Aunt Mae shoves her.
(c) She falls while sleepwalking.
(d) She trips on her way up.
2. Why does David's father sell the seeds in "Chapter 3"?
(a) For grocery money.
(b) To prove he is right.
(c) To make David's mother angry.
(d) To start a new business.
3. In "Chapter 3," what does Aunt Mae make for breakfast?
(a) Biscuits and eggs.
(b) Ham and biscuits.
(c) Cereal and oatmeal.
(d) Eggs and bacon.
4. Who does David tell about thinking Mrs. Watkins is cross-eyed?
(a) His father.
(b) Mrs. Watkins.
(c) Aunt Mae.
(d) His mother.
5. How old does David say he was when he learned the truth about George?
(a) About seventeen.
(b) In the eighth grade.
(c) When he was in the first grade.
(d) Ten years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with Aunt Mae's breakfast in "Chapter 3"?
2. Why does Mrs. Watkins say David is a troublemaker?
3. In "Chapter 1," how does David describe his years before starting school?
4. What does Mrs. Watkins threaten to do to David in "Chapter 3"?
5. In "Chapter 3," why does David stop on the way to school to write?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)