|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David say happened to Aunt Mae after she broke up with George?
(a) She tried to start a business.
(b) She wrote poetry.
(c) She moved away.
(d) She was less interested in playing.
2. While in the first grade, what does David analyze about Mrs. Watkins in "Chapter 2"?
(a) Her accent.
(b) Her clothing.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her hair.
3. What does David do the first time he smells Mrs. Watkins' breath?
(a) Throws up.
(b) Covers his nose.
(d) Breathes it in deeply.
4. Why does David say it was difficult to play near his new house?
(a) There are snakes.
(b) There is no one to play with.
(c) It always rains.
(d) His mother doesn't let him out after dark.
5. What does Mrs. Watkins tell David when the ambulance takes her away after trying to break down the door?
(a) That he'll be punished.
(b) To call her husband.
(c) That she is sorry.
(d) Not to tell anyone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does David sleep at the end of "Chapter 2"?
2. Why does David say he likes the porch on his new house in "Chapter 2"?
3. What does David say he did to Bruce and his friends while he was crying?
4. At the end of "Chapter 1," what does David watch out his train window?
5. How does David's mother fall down the stairs in "Chapter 2"?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)