|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David say happened to George after he and Aunt Mae broke up?
(a) George went back to college.
(b) George started dating her sister.
(c) George opened a car wash.
(d) George moved away.
2. In "Chapter 1," what does David say lights up the night during his train ride?
(c) Cars' headlights.
3. In "Chapter 3," why does David stop on the way to school to write?
(a) Because someone asked him to write a song.
(b) Because he wants to write a note to a friend.
(c) Because he forgot his homework.
(d) Because he wants to write a novel.
4. In "Chapter 3," what does Aunt Mae make for breakfast?
(a) Ham and biscuits.
(b) Eggs and bacon.
(c) Cereal and oatmeal.
(d) Biscuits and eggs.
5. What does Mrs. Watkins's husband do for a living?
(a) He is a mechanic.
(b) He is a deacon.
(c) He is a reporter.
(d) He is a painter.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Chapter 2," how does David lose a tooth?
2. Why does David return the flower to Aunt Mae?
3. What color is the flower Aunt Mae packs in David's lunch?
4. Why does David say it was strange for Aunt Mae to become his best friend?
5. How does David say Aunt Mae met George?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)