|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are David's pants wet in "Chapter 3"?
(a) From falling in a puddle.
(b) From the grass.
(c) From urinating.
(d) From spilling a drink.
2. In "Chapter 2," what does David's mother insist his father return to the store in town?
3. What was George charged with that sent him to prison?
(a) A robbery charge.
(b) A tax evasion charge.
(c) A morals charge.
(d) A battery charge.
4. In "Chapter 2," how does David lose a tooth?
(a) He gets punched.
(b) It falls out in his sleep.
(c) Mrs. Watkins knocks it out.
(d) He eats something hard.
5. Where do David and his family move after his father loses his job?
(a) Next to the factory.
(b) In with his grandmother.
(c) To the hills.
(d) To the city.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with Aunt Mae's breakfast in "Chapter 3"?
2. In "Chapter 3," why does David stop on the way to school to write?
3. At the end of "Chapter 1," what does David watch out his train window?
4. What does David do the first time he smells Mrs. Watkins' breath?
5. Why does David say he likes the porch on his new house in "Chapter 2"?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)