|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Chapter 3," what leftovers does David find in his lunch?
(a) Hush puppies.
2. Why does David say Aunt Mae wanted him to stay home from school one more year when he was five?
(a) Because he couldn't count.
(b) Because he was small.
(c) Because he didn't talk much.
(d) Because she was losing her mind.
3. At the end of "Chapter 1," what does David watch out his train window?
(b) The towns.
(c) People getting on the train.
(d) The trees.
4. What does David say happened to George after he and Aunt Mae broke up?
(a) George opened a car wash.
(b) George started dating her sister.
(c) George moved away.
(d) George went back to college.
5. Why are David's pants wet in "Chapter 3"?
(a) From spilling a drink.
(b) From falling in a puddle.
(c) From urinating.
(d) From the grass.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David say happened to him when Bruce and his friends found him crying?
2. While in the first grade, what does David analyze about Mrs. Watkins in "Chapter 2"?
3. In "Chapter 1," what does David say lights up the night during his train ride?
4. What does David do the first time he smells Mrs. Watkins' breath?
5. What does David say he did to Bruce and his friends while he was crying?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)