|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the flower Aunt Mae packs in David's lunch?
2. What is wrong with Aunt Mae's breakfast in "Chapter 3"?
(a) It got cold.
(b) She is sick when she makes it.
(c) It fell on the floor.
(d) It is poorly prepared.
3. Where does David sleep at the end of "Chapter 2"?
(a) The porch.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The car.
(d) The couch.
4. What does David think is strange about the room Mrs. Watkins takes him to in "Chapter 3"?
(a) It is missing a window pane.
(b) It is full of junk.
(c) The door doesn't lock.
(d) The lights won't turn on.
5. Why does David return the flower to Aunt Mae?
(a) Because he wants to give her something too.
(b) Because it's the only one she could grow.
(c) Because it smells good.
(d) Because he doesn't want it at school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David say happened to him when Bruce and his friends found him crying?
2. In "Chapter 3," what does David's father sell along with some seeds?
3. Why are David's pants wet in "Chapter 3"?
4. Why does David say it was difficult to play near his new house?
5. What does David say happened to George after he and Aunt Mae broke up?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)