|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Chapter 3," why does Mrs. Watkins slap David?
(a) Because his pants are wet.
(b) Because he burps.
(c) Because he talks back.
(d) Because he won't stand up.
2. What does David say happened to him when Bruce and his friends found him crying?
(a) They tossed him in the river.
(b) They beat him up.
(c) They told his dad.
(d) They took him home.
3. In "Chapter 3," what happens to Mrs. Watkins when she tries to knock the door down?
(a) She falls over a chair.
(b) She is arrested.
(c) She breaks her shoulder bone.
(d) She runs into the wall instead.
4. Why does David say he likes the porch on his new house in "Chapter 2"?
(a) It is breezy.
(b) Someone carved sayings into the boards.
(c) He can see the country.
(d) He is allowed out there alone.
5. Why does Mrs. Watkins make David stand up in "Chapter 3"?
(a) Because he is the last student to sit down.
(b) Because his hair is messy.
(c) Because his homework is late.
(d) Because his pants are wet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David remember Bruce doing the first time they play together?
2. What does David think is strange about the room Mrs. Watkins takes him to in "Chapter 3"?
3. What does Mrs. Watkins tell David when the ambulance takes her away after trying to break down the door?
4. Why does Mrs. Watkins say David is a troublemaker?
5. Why are David's pants wet in "Chapter 3"?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)