Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is David's father drafted?
(a) Before the war begins.
(b) Once the war started.
(c) His father isn't drafted.
(d) Near the end of the war.
2. What does David ask Jo Lynne before she leaves town?
(a) If she loves him.
(b) If she will marry him.
(c) If she will go out with him one more time.
(d) If she will help him take care of his mother.
3. Why does David say it was strange for Aunt Mae to become his best friend?
(a) Because she was hard to know.
(b) Because he was afraid of her.
(c) Because they were different.
(d) Because he rarely saw her.
4. What does David say happened to Aunt Mae after she broke up with George?
(a) She wrote poetry.
(b) She was less interested in playing.
(c) She tried to start a business.
(d) She moved away.
5. How many shots does David fire at the preacher?
(a) One shot.
(b) Four shots.
(c) Two shots.
(d) Three shots.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does David's mother's physical appearance change in "Chapter 8"?
2. What does Jo Lynne say when David invites her to a movie?
3. Why does Mrs. Watkins make David stand up in "Chapter 3"?
4. How does David finally find his mother in "Chapter 9"?
5. Why does the preacher come to see David in "Chapter 9"?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)