Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do David and his family move after his father loses his job?
(a) In with his grandmother.
(b) Next to the factory.
(c) To the city.
(d) To the hills.
2. In "Chapter 3," why does Mrs. Watkins slap David?
(a) Because his pants are wet.
(b) Because he talks back.
(c) Because he won't stand up.
(d) Because he burps.
3. Why does David say he would stay inside and play with his train as a child?
(a) He was always in trouble.
(b) He wanted to be near his mother.
(c) He was shy.
(d) There weren't other child around.
4. Why does David say it was strange for Aunt Mae to become his best friend?
(a) Because he was afraid of her.
(b) Because she was hard to know.
(c) Because he rarely saw her.
(d) Because they were different.
5. How does David say he learned that George was arrested?
(a) A phone call.
(b) His mother told him.
(c) Through a letter.
(d) An article in the paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Chapter 3," what leftovers does David find in his lunch?
2. In "Chapter 3," why does David stop on the way to school to write?
3. What was George charged with that sent him to prison?
4. Why does David's father sell the seeds in "Chapter 3"?
5. What color is the flower Aunt Mae packs in David's lunch?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)