|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Chapter 4," why are the mechanic shops closed?
(a) There is an economic depression.
(b) The men are at war.
(c) Few people drive cars.
(d) There is a shortage of parts.
2. What does Aunt Mae pack David's lunches in?
(b) Plastic bags.
(c) Brown bags.
(d) Her old purse.
3. When David sees his father off at the train station in "Chapter 4," what strikes him most?
(a) His mother's attitude.
(b) The weather.
(c) His father's crying.
(d) Aunt Mae's singing.
4. How does Aunt Mae feel about David returning her flower?
5. In "Chapter 4," what is Aunt Mae promoted to at work?
(d) Field operator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David do the first time he smells Mrs. Watkins' breath?
2. Why does David visit the courthouse with Mrs. Moore?
3. What does the preacher schedule for the nights that the Evangelist revival is in town?
4. In "Chapter 2," how does David lose a tooth?
5. Why does David think about the beach when he learns his father died?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)