|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Aunt Mae tell David to get into Clyde's truck after graduation?
(a) So she can be alone with a man.
(b) So he can drive them home.
(c) So they can celebrate.
(d) So he can meet Clyde.
2. Where does David sleep at the end of "Chapter 2"?
(a) The car.
(b) The porch.
(c) The couch.
(d) The kitchen.
3. In "Chapter 4," who asks Aunt Mae about why she didn't go up on Bobbie Lee Taylor's stage?
(a) Bobbie Lee Taylor.
(b) A young boy.
(c) A woman.
4. Where is David's father buried?
(a) In the town cemetery.
(b) In Germany.
(c) In Italy.
(d) In Washington, D.C.
5. What color is the flower Aunt Mae packs in David's lunch?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do they make a dance floor in the factory for the party?
2. How does David's mother learn that David's father died in the war?
3. Why does Aunt Mae lose her job at the factory?
4. What does David think of when he sees the graduation parties in "Chapter 6"?
5. How is David's father's grave marked?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)