|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Aunt Mae go to the movie theater on Saturdays?
(a) To play music.
(b) To see the latest movie.
(c) To meet men.
(d) For her new job.
2. Why does Mrs. Watkins say David is a troublemaker?
(a) She thinks he dislikes her.
(b) She sees him steal from another student.
(c) She dislikes Aunt Mae.
(d) She catches him cheating.
3. In "Chapter 4," who asks Aunt Mae about why she didn't go up on Bobbie Lee Taylor's stage?
(a) A young boy.
(c) Bobbie Lee Taylor.
(d) A woman.
4. What does Aunt Mae give David for graduating?
(a) A new suit.
(b) A check.
(c) A train ticket.
(d) A watch.
5. In "Chapter 5," what grade is David in?
(a) Seventh grade.
(b) Fifth grade.
(c) Sixth grade.
(d) Fourth grade.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does David feel at the end of "Chapter 6"?
2. How does Aunt Mae feel about David returning her flower?
3. How does David know his first grade teacher before school begins?
4. What does Mrs. Watkins's husband do for a living?
5. At the end of "Chapter 5," what does David realize about himself?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)