|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Chapter 5," what grade is David in?
(a) Fourth grade.
(b) Seventh grade.
(c) Fifth grade.
(d) Sixth grade.
2. In "Chapter 2," why doesn't David's mother see a doctor when she needs one?
(a) Because Aunt Mae helps her instead.
(b) Because she doesn't have money.
(c) Because she falls asleep.
(d) Because she is afraid.
3. How is David's father's grave marked?
(a) With a wooden heart.
(b) With a marble gravestone.
(c) With a wreath.
(d) With a white cross.
4. In "Chapter 3," why does Mrs. Watkins slap David?
(a) Because his pants are wet.
(b) Because he burps.
(c) Because he talks back.
(d) Because he won't stand up.
5. In "Chapter 2," what does David's mother insist his father return to the store in town?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David's mother do at the end of "Chapter 6"?
2. What does Aunt Mae give David for graduating?
3. Why does David's mother worry about his father in "Chapter 5"?
4. When the Evangelist revival comes to town in "Chapter 4," how long has it been since the last revival?
5. Where is Mr. Farney from originally?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)