|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Aunt Mae tell David to get into Clyde's truck after graduation?
(a) So she can be alone with a man.
(b) So he can meet Clyde.
(c) So they can celebrate.
(d) So he can drive them home.
2. How does David's mother fall down the stairs in "Chapter 2"?
(a) She falls while sleepwalking.
(b) Aunt Mae shoves her.
(c) David's father knocks her down.
(d) She trips on her way up.
3. Why can't David unlock the door when Mrs. Watkins demands in "Chapter 3"?
(a) Because the lock is stuck.
(b) Because she is leaning on the door.
(c) Because he is sleeping.
(d) Because it locks on her side of the door.
4. Who does David tell about thinking Mrs. Watkins is cross-eyed?
(a) His mother.
(b) Mrs. Watkins.
(c) His father.
(d) Aunt Mae.
5. What does Aunt Mae pack David's lunches in?
(a) Plastic bags.
(b) Brown bags.
(d) Her old purse.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Chapter 4," who asks Aunt Mae about why she didn't go up on Bobbie Lee Taylor's stage?
2. In "Chapter 4," what is Aunt Mae promoted to at work?
3. Where is David's father buried?
4. Why does David's mother worry about his father in "Chapter 5"?
5. When is David's father drafted?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)