|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes David's eighth grade graduation important?
(a) His whole family is there.
(b) He's the first in the family.
(c) He is giving a speech.
(d) He has straight A's.
2. How does David feel at the end of "Chapter 6"?
3. Why are David's pants wet in "Chapter 3"?
(a) From the grass.
(b) From urinating.
(c) From falling in a puddle.
(d) From spilling a drink.
4. Why does Aunt Mae lose her job at the factory?
(a) She's too busy with the band.
(b) The factory closes.
(c) Her work becomes poor.
(d) She doesn't show up for work.
5. What does Flora tell Aunt Mae about David's mother in "Chapter 6"?
(a) That she is lonely.
(b) That she is troubled.
(c) That she is crazy.
(d) That she is a new woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Watkins threaten to do to David in "Chapter 3"?
2. What is wrong with Aunt Mae's breakfast in "Chapter 3"?
3. What makes Aunt Mae stand out during the factory party?
4. In "Chapter 4," who asks Aunt Mae about why she didn't go up on Bobbie Lee Taylor's stage?
5. In "Chapter 3," what does David's father sell along with some seeds?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)