|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the women decorate their hair for the party in "Chapter 5"?
(a) With flowers.
(b) With hats.
(c) With short hair cuts.
(d) With bows.
2. What does David wear of his father's for his eighth grade graduation?
(a) His cuff-links.
(b) His watch.
(c) His shirt.
(d) His shoes.
3. What makes Aunt Mae stand out during the factory party?
(a) Her dress.
(b) Her voice.
(c) Her family.
(d) Her attitude.
4. In "Chapter 4," what is Aunt Mae promoted to at work?
(c) Field operator.
5. What makes David's eighth grade graduation important?
(a) He has straight A's.
(b) His whole family is there.
(c) He's the first in the family.
(d) He is giving a speech.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who throws the party at the factory in "Chapter 5"?
2. Why does David say it was difficult to play near his new house?
3. In "Chapter 3," why does David stop on the way to school to write?
4. Why does David say he likes the porch on his new house in "Chapter 2"?
5. Why are David's pants wet in "Chapter 3"?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)