|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are David's pants wet in "Chapter 3"?
(a) From urinating.
(b) From falling in a puddle.
(c) From spilling a drink.
(d) From the grass.
2. What does the preacher schedule for the nights that the Evangelist revival is in town?
(a) Welcome parties.
(b) Bible conferences.
(d) Candlelight vigils.
3. Why does Mrs. Watkins make David stand up in "Chapter 3"?
(a) Because his homework is late.
(b) Because he is the last student to sit down.
(c) Because his pants are wet.
(d) Because his hair is messy.
4. What does Mrs. Watkins threaten to do to David in "Chapter 3"?
(a) Hit him with a ruler.
(b) Kick him out of school.
(c) Make him move all the desks.
(d) Call the authorities.
5. While in the first grade, what does David analyze about Mrs. Watkins in "Chapter 2"?
(a) Her hair.
(b) Her accent.
(c) Her clothing.
(d) Her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes David's eighth grade graduation important?
2. While David's father is at war, what does his mother do around the house?
3. In "Chapter 6," what picture does David's mother stare at often?
4. How does David feel about his teacher, Mrs. Moore?
5. What does David's mother do at the end of "Chapter 6"?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)