|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Chapter 6," what picture does David's mother stare at often?
(a) Her wedding picture.
(b) David's baby picture.
(c) A picture of David's father in uniform.
(d) The picture of David's father's grave.
2. In "Chapter 3," what leftovers does David find in his lunch?
(a) Hush puppies.
3. Why is Bobbie Lee Taylor's name well known in "Chapter 4"?
(a) It is all over flyers in town.
(b) He makes radio appearances.
(c) It isn't well known.
(d) He is running for mayor.
4. In "Chapter 4," what is Aunt Mae promoted to at work?
(d) Field operator.
5. While in the first grade, what does David analyze about Mrs. Watkins in "Chapter 2"?
(a) Her accent.
(b) Her hair.
(c) Her clothing.
(d) Her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Chapter 2," why doesn't David's mother see a doctor when she needs one?
2. Why are David's pants wet in "Chapter 3"?
3. In "Chapter 5," what grade is David in?
4. What does Aunt Mae ask her friend, Flora, to do for her in "Chapter 6"?
5. Why does Aunt Mae spend less time at home after the factory party?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)