|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the house David and his family move into in "Chapter 2" have little furniture?
(a) They sold their furniture to make money.
(b) They were robbed before they moved.
(c) The new house is larger than the old one.
(d) The rented their furniture with the house.
2. Why are David's pants wet in "Chapter 3"?
(a) From falling in a puddle.
(b) From spilling a drink.
(c) From the grass.
(d) From urinating.
3. What does Aunt Mae give David for graduating?
(a) A watch.
(b) A train ticket.
(c) A new suit.
(d) A check.
4. Where is Mr. Farney from originally?
(a) Washington, D.C.
5. Where is David's father buried?
(a) In Italy.
(b) In the town cemetery.
(c) In Germany.
(d) In Washington, D.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Chapter 3," why does Mrs. Watkins slap David?
2. Why does David's father sell the seeds in "Chapter 3"?
3. What makes Aunt Mae stand out during the factory party?
4. How do the women decorate their hair for the party in "Chapter 5"?
5. What is the first thing David thinks of when he hears his father died?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)