|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of "Chapter 5," what does David realize about himself?
(a) He is tired.
(b) He is running.
(c) He is crying.
(d) He sat down.
2. What does Aunt Mae admit when walking home from the factory party?
(a) She should have calmed down at the party.
(b) She could be happy in the hills.
(c) She misses George.
(d) She likes dancing all night.
3. What state high school is David eligible to attend in "Chapter 6"?
(a) The ones closest to his house.
(b) Any of them.
(c) The farming ones.
(d) None of them.
4. Where is Mr. Farney from originally?
(c) Washington, D.C.
5. What does everyone at the factory party ask Aunt Mae to do?
(a) Stop dancing.
(b) Stop singing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Aunt Mae stand out during the factory party?
2. In "Chapter 3," what does David's father sell along with some seeds?
3. How does David feel at the end of "Chapter 6"?
4. When David sees his father off at the train station in "Chapter 4," what strikes him most?
5. In "Chapter 3," what leftovers does David find in his lunch?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)