|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who throws the party at the factory in "Chapter 5"?
(a) The women who work there.
(b) The general contractor.
(c) David's mother.
(d) Aunt Mae.
2. Why are David's pants wet in "Chapter 3"?
(a) From falling in a puddle.
(b) From urinating.
(c) From spilling a drink.
(d) From the grass.
3. How is David's father's grave marked?
(a) With a wreath.
(b) With a wooden heart.
(c) With a white cross.
(d) With a marble gravestone.
4. What does David's mother do at the end of "Chapter 6"?
(a) Goes to sleep.
(b) Reads a book.
(c) Watches TV.
(d) Looks at a picture.
5. What makes Aunt Mae stand out during the factory party?
(a) Her dress.
(b) Her family.
(c) Her attitude.
(d) Her voice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes David's eighth grade graduation important?
2. In "Chapter 3," why does David stop on the way to school to write?
3. What does David think is strange about the room Mrs. Watkins takes him to in "Chapter 3"?
4. In "Chapter 4," who asks Aunt Mae about why she didn't go up on Bobbie Lee Taylor's stage?
5. When the Evangelist revival comes to town in "Chapter 4," how long has it been since the last revival?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)