Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Aunt Mae feel about David returning her flower?
2. At the end of "Chapter 5," what does David realize about himself?
(a) He sat down.
(b) He is running.
(c) He is crying.
(d) He is tired.
3. Why does the house David and his family move into in "Chapter 2" have little furniture?
(a) The rented their furniture with the house.
(b) They were robbed before they moved.
(c) The new house is larger than the old one.
(d) They sold their furniture to make money.
4. Why does Mrs. Watkins say David is a troublemaker?
(a) She catches him cheating.
(b) She sees him steal from another student.
(c) She thinks he dislikes her.
(d) She dislikes Aunt Mae.
5. What does David think of when he sees the graduation parties in "Chapter 6"?
(a) How his father isn't there.
(b) How kind Aunt Mae is to him.
(c) How he isn't invited to them.
(d) How he wants to be rich.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Chapter 6," what picture does David's mother stare at often?
2. In "Chapter 5," what grade is David in?
3. Why are David's pants wet in "Chapter 3"?
4. What does David wear of his father's for his eighth grade graduation?
5. What does Aunt Mae give David for graduating?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)